Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2013, 01:20 AM   #16
Guest091614-02
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

For me the many nuances in the curves of the feet are somewhat reminiscent to me of the female body. Also women dress their feet up in multiples of ways, twist and bob them, and move them around in a multiple of ways which seem is a motive of drawing our attention to them.
Guest091614-02 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:45 AM   #17
40F Cougar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 38915
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I LOVE having my feet worshiped and also giving foot jobs!! I miss having submissive guys because they always would rub my feet for hours.
The first time a guy sucked on my toe when I had my legs on his shoulders and was getting ready to climax was so sexy.
40F Cougar is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:04 AM   #18
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thp_919 View Post
I've never been into feet sexually. BUT, after working at a women's shoe store for a couple of years I got to where I appreciated a beautiful set of feet. Because, well... there are a lot of nasty ass feet out there. Just saying!
Quote:
Originally Posted by beezdat View Post
I've always thought that if a woman takes care of her feet she takes care of everything else. I don't have to worship her feet but if her toes look like they're throwing gang signs or she's been kickin bricks All day then it's kind of a turn off for me.
I cannot tell you how many times that a wonderfully appealing man who has everything going for him, but he does NOT take care of his feet, comes to visit. I just try to ignore it but it's really pretty nasty when it happens.

Although seeing horrible feet isn't the norm, I've seen enough bad feet to turn your stomach. And I used to sell shoes, too.

(I don't envy someone the position of selling shoes!)

However, when a set of feet are nice or at least kept up to the best of someone's ability, then wow, I love it!!!

I'm not a foot worshiper, either. But I'm appreciative!

Where are the men who want to massage feet for an hour or even, twenty minutes? I never see those guys! They will TELL me that they wish to massage feet for hours but when the situation comes right down to it, a few minutes is generally what I get.

Pout.

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:08 AM   #19
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessLeeGFE View Post
I LOVE having my feet worshiped and also giving foot jobs!! I miss having submissive guys because they always would rub my feet for hours.
The first time a guy sucked on my toe when I had my legs on his shoulders and was getting ready to climax was so sexy.
Just recently, for the first time EVER, a man gave my feet attention with his tongue and it was the hottest experience. I'm ticklish and don't like to be tickled but he didn't tickle.

At all.

He was fabulous. Now, if he would just come over again!!!
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:12 AM   #20
40F Cougar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 38915
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Just recently, for the first time EVER, a man gave my feet attention with his tongue and it was the hottest experience. I'm ticklish and don't like to be tickled but he didn't tickle.

At all.

He was fabulous. Now, if he would just come over again!!!
I will never forget my first experience; his last name was "King" and believe me he really was The King!
40F Cougar is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:30 AM   #21
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

I enjoy giving foot jobs.High heels are also a turn on.
My feet encased in nylons and using them as a mask is heaven.
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:32 PM   #22
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Sucking a woman's toes, especially during mish, combines both playfulness and eroticism. I've never had anyone who didn't seem to like it, but I only use it as a mild diversion from the intensity of intercourse.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:46 PM   #23
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

I dont consider myself a foot worshiper. But I like cute feet. I will massage them not for my own pleasure but to give a woman a nice foot rub. maby a little playful tickle mixed in. But ill suck a toe too if it doesnt gross her out. I dont HAVE to mess with feet at all. I suppose there could be an exception. There once was a beautiful young woman that I found I just couldnt help myself and I massaged her feet and I got this uncontrollable need to suck on her toes and lick as much of her feet as I could. She had really cute feet. It was weird for me. What was even weirder was I remember thinking to myself. "Hey this doesnt taste bad." haha. They were very clean and kept well. I guess it was like an urge to enjoy her entire body from head to toe. I can only recall two women whom I have done this with.

Im not into foot jobs at all. Never been interested in them and I think thats part of the requirement to be a fetish. Im not turned on by them but I appreciate a nice pair of cute little feet.
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:13 PM   #24
thp_919
Registered Member

Quote:
I cannot tell you how many times that a wonderfully appealing man who has everything going for him, but he does NOT take care of his feet, comes to visit. I just try to ignore it but it's really pretty nasty when it happens.
This is really interesting, EW. I think for most men their feet are a forgotten part of the body.

What kinds of things differentiate an attractive set of male feet?
And what can men do to make their feet attractive?
Moreover, how many women actually take notice of them?
Is your perspective a common one?
thp_919 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:28 PM   #25
leilover
Account Disabled

User ID: 38841
My ECCIE Reviews
Default My feet are so senstive and I can get an orgasm if someone sucks my feet!!

I am not kidding about this!! I love to use my feet to do with any activity!
leilover is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:32 PM   #26
thp_919
Registered Member

Quote:
Where are the men who want to massage feet for an hour or even, twenty minutes? I never see those guys! They will TELL me that they wish to massage feet for hours but when the situation comes right down to it, a few minutes is generally what I get.
Is that a sexual desire? Or are you just looking for a good foot rub?
thp_919 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:49 PM   #27
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ok I just came from a toy store in Pensacola...they have actual plasters of a persons feet [black & white}................wow they were weird looking!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:04 PM   #28
SoleMan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Although foot worship has been discussed before and many of us realize how popular the worship of women's feet are, why is this?

Seriously. Why?

So ... all of you foot lovers out there, please share with me your thoughts!

Thanks,
Elisabeth
EW poses a very good question.

I think the answer will vary with the individual and there have been some really good answers here already, some that I would agree with and others I would not. And like most fetishes, I believe you either "get it" or you do not. And if you don't get it, there really isn't any point in saying something like "I don't see how anyone could be sexually aroused by FEET!"

For me...I love the feeling of soft feet in my hands, on my face, or rubbing up against other parts of my body

When having sex, I like touching her feet or placing them on my face to kiss and lick from heel to toe.

I especially like looking at the soles of the feet. One of my favorite footjob positions is to have the woman lie on her stomach so I can stand down by her feet (with a great view of her ass too!) and lift her feet up to where they rub up against me with the soles facing up.

I also enjoy the different ways a woman can drape her feet--nylons, stockings, socks. And all the different foot wear--shoes, boots, slippers. In the same way a woman can entice me with a low-cut top which shows cleavage, but not full blown naked breasts, I am equally drawn to a sexy high-heeled pump which accentuates her feet while still hiding her toes.

Then, with legs crossed and she lets the heel of her foot pop out and she dangles the pump from her toes its almost like she is undressing right in front of you.

I've always felt that when a woman--especially in a NON-casual setting--starts being playful toward you with her feet, she is flirting in a very seductive and sophisticated manner.

-SoleMan
SoleMan is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:29 PM   #29
throbin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by throbin View Post
I don't know why I love feet Elisabeth! I am 53 & all my life I have enjoyed looking at women's feet in sandles or open toed shoes. I have dreamed of the pretty feet all over my face and of course all over my cock. Over the years as a younger guy I sucked a few toes but now that I am in the hobby I am exploring it more. In the future I plan on finding more providers that enjoy my worship as much as I do worshiping them.

The ultimate thing for me would be a girl that can put her legs behind her head and me doing her feet while getting a bbbj from her or one of her friends.

I still can't answer your question as to why, sorry!
I forgot to mention that toe cleavage is very sexy also!
throbin is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:37 AM   #30
rob9988
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Default where have you been?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leilover View Post
I am not kidding about this!! I love to use my feet to do with any activity!
Man, I just love that, actually live for it. The idea of slowly licking a pair of nice soles sends me into orbit, and then sucking those sweet toes. I'm so glad there are ladies who enjoy this, but they are hard to find, especially ones with sweet sexy feet.
rob9988 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women