Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2013, 06:13 PM   #1
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98
Default Starting to worry about myself-- :)

Maybe I've been reading way too much in this forum, but I'm starting to get a little worried about myself. I'm now beginning to contemplate experiences I never would in the past. Just recently, I've become somewhat curious about Strap-on play where a lady uses it on me. In the past, I viewed Strap-ons only as a toy to be used in a three-some and then only when one lady started fucking the other lady. I never envisioned just a one on one session where the lady would use it on me. It was one of my taboos. Now, I'm curious. The second off-limits activity is the golden shower. Now, it too is something that I find curious. I'd probably be less inclined to do the golden shower thing, but still I'd like to find out more about it. Just how does it work? Does it go both ways-- i.e. girl peeing on guy or guy peeing on girl? Does the receiver have to take it in the mouth, or is it just okay to get "soaked"? How do you deal with the mess? Is it done literally in a shower/tub? Is it done on tile in order to make for a quick clean up? Any replies and/or thoughts would be appreciated.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 06:48 PM   #2
carguy1989
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

I too have found that my horizons have expanded since becoming active in the hobby. WhileI am not in the least bit curious about the same things you are, the advise Iwould offer is,.... do your research, If you find yourself in a place that you just can't go on in quenching your curiousity, stop, exit the situation and learn from it. If you are in a safe place and change your mind, all it will cost you as money. I believe that it is better to look back on an experiance and see it as a misteak than to wonder what it would have been like,,,jmho.
carguy1989 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:40 PM   #3
The Slut
Valued Poster

Totally agree with the thought and totally believe "Nothing ventured nothing gained" you only live once and life is not a practice round.
The Slut is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:49 PM   #4
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Have toys, will be gentle........ At first anyway! Just kidding!
It takes trust, for both parties. I'm not known for doing Realm type activities, but that I much I do know. Trust and communication.
I have pleasured a few gentlemen with my toys, and I am always careful and ask 'does that feel alright', because I'm somewhat new at that kind of activity. I would make a really bad domme....
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:32 PM   #5
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

For me entering the realm and the world of kink, there is no turning back. I would suggest reading the many reviews on the providers that specialize in the kinkier sextivities and see how those were played out in session. It opens up a lot of ideas and possibilities that only you and the provider share. Finding a provider that you can trust is in the many reviews of that particular provider. I would start with reading the reviews and put a bucket list together. We are only here for a short time so enjoy it before its too late.
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:42 PM   #6
Centralarnewguy
BANNED

Encounters: 19

If u can talk yourself into them u may thoroughly enjoy both. There is nothing wrong with experimentation and how would you truly know if u like something until you try it? I am not saying to try everything but if it something peaks your curiosity, then go for it and then u will truly know! Don't know much about golden showers except for a couple instances but if u do your research and find the right lady to show u how a strap on can really feel then u my friend will know why so many love it!
Centralarnewguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 06:07 AM   #7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

OP, stop worrying and just give it a try. If you don't like it...well, you tried it, and you know what your limits are. BUT if you *do* like it... ;-)

As for GS, usually in a tub, tile floor, or on a bed where a plastic sheet has been put down underneath. You can swallow if you want, or just have it directed towards a certain part if the body (face, stomach, cock, etc.).

Hope this helps, and have fun experimenting!
7071949597 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:08 AM   #8
RFPD
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
For me entering the realm and the world of kink, there is no turning back. I would suggest reading the many reviews on the providers that specialize in the kinkier sextivities and see how those were played out in session. It opens up a lot of ideas and possibilities that only you and the provider share. Finding a provider that you can trust is in the many reviews of that particular provider. I would start with reading the reviews and put a bucket list together. We are only here for a short time so enjoy it before its too late.

Totally agree.

Once I started experimenting a little, I found that I've become less and less interested in what might be considered a normal session, but the problem is its difficult to find truly qualified providers. I've about given up on ISOs. There are lots of providers that list services and claim they have experience, but are real amateurs. Good ones know its as much mental as it is physical. And the rarest gem? Someone who is skilled at kink and is also super hot. I've only found one in the last 10 or 12 years. (Might be because I can't get to Arlington or FTW. All the hot experts seem to be west of Dallas). JMO
RFPD is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:07 AM   #9
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Yippee on this topic!

Years ago, I would have NEVER allowed, or even contemplated doing, a lot of what I do regularly now.

It has less to do with "this" than it being an age thing. I want to try anything that I can, within my boundaries (which I do have several), before I get to an age that I cannot or just don't have the opportunity.

And this is what I'm finding out with my client base, which is getting younger and younger everyday! (Even the younger guys are wanting to try something, or someone, different!)

People are learning that sexuality is a real fluid thing which includes the ACCEPTANCE of trying new things.

This is why I LOVE this forum so much. By participating, everyone is actually helping others discover that they're alternative thoughts, and sometimes desires, are actually very normal.

And with golden showers, like anything else, it doesn't have to be one way. You might try it with one lady and not care for it. You might try it with someone else, and love it.

Same with other activities. There are plenty of topics here about strap on play (pegging was one of the topics, I believe) and golden showers.

I'm so glad that you started this topic! Once again, I'm seeing people just write about the things that they might wish to try and it just makes me smile!

Always,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:16 AM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7071949597 View Post
OP, stop worrying and just give it a try. If you don't like it...well, you tried it, and you know what your limits are. BUT if you *do* like it... ;-)

As for GS, usually in a tub, tile floor, or on a bed where a plastic sheet has been put down underneath. You can swallow if you want, or just have it directed towards a certain part if the body (face, stomach, cock, etc.).

Hope this helps, and have fun experimenting!

great points! I always say that the HOTTEST aphrodisiac is an "open mind"!

{if ya like it do it...if ya dont,let somebody else do it}

maybe when i get back youir way baby...we can do some "experimenting" {wink/wink}
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:47 AM   #11
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Life is to short not to have fun............Why go through life with "What IF?" Cum on over to the kinky side and free your mind as your body will follow...........
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:52 AM   #12
Guest041513
Account Disabled

User ID: 100474
My ECCIE Reviews

I think you should give into your curiosity and find your limits. Strap on play is great with an experienced person behind it. Like someone else stated foreplay of your mind is the best way to start any kinky play. Best of Luck....
Guest041513 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:56 AM   #13
clitlicker7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I'm with you C. I have a bit of a dominant side so GS's will have to be give and take if it ever happens. I haven't had a strap on used on me but I have have prostate massages with toys and fingers and it can feel GREAT when done right. I've only cum once from that in about five or six tries.

I say go for it. Hell, we have similar taste so if you find a lady is capable let me know and I'll do the same for you.
clitlicker7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:02 PM   #14
coochiemuncher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Just do it!!
coochiemuncher is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:59 PM   #15
levi tab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

My first golden shower went like this...

I had set up an appointment to see an out of town Provider after work and we were texting as we were both heading to the incall when...

excerpt from a review of mine:

At one point she let me know that she had pee really bad and if I was into that...I've always wanted to try that, so I let her know I was game for it. Her response was to hurry otherwise I just might not get it. I got to the place a minute or two before she did. I could tell it was her by the way she was doing the "Oh Gawd I Gotta Pee Dance" while she was getting her luggage. She checked in and I got a text with a room number and "HURRY". I jump out and head in, while in the elevator, I start to think about how it will go down and I start shedding my jewelry and wondering what else I can take off before I hit the room. The door is a ajar and I walk in and lock the room, she has a blouse on and panties and is hopping around putting away stuff and I start to loose my clothes. I'm naked and get in the tub and she comes in. Takes off her panties and we look at each other like how do we do this...She holds onto the curtain rail and stand on the bath tub as I'm staring at her pussy and lets loose...she pees on me...I slid around and get it on my chest, I'm looking up at her and her eyes are wide open and staring back at me. She pees on me for a good long while and when the stream slowed down it started falling directly on my cock. Oh the warmth was wonderful! The shower ends, I have her hand me my soap and I freshen up. Once I'm done and dried up I walk out and introduce myself...Hi I'm Levi

levi tab is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women