Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2017, 08:48 AM   #1
HiddenTreasure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 235679
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Pensacola Gentlemen I need Your Business

It is Payton here!!! And this is a shout out to all of my previous clients that have seen me at some point in my FBSMM journey in the last 4 years...and also to prospective new clients who have not seen me before. I know that ECCIE is mainly for FULL service providers and that I am just not willing to expand my menu however....I am trying super hard to transition to my new career and get away from having to depend on FBSM to survive. So all of you who know and love me or gentlemen who have heard of me or live in Pensacola and want to just book one session and see what it's like with me please contact me. With back page shutting down the city is cracking down out there so I am trying to stay offline and just stick to ECCIE and it has kept me secure however business is so bad and slow ever since I can not obtain new clients from back page and no other advertising site seems to be attracting business. So it seems all my business is these days is regulars and I love all y'all so much and appreciate you and I am so glad you all support my life endeavors. But right now it is tight with me having minimum FBSm with HE visitors and also trying to split my time with transitioning to my new career it is very challenging to keep the lights on. So I am making this thread to see if I can gain some more clients and book some appointments. Contact me PAYTON
HiddenTreasure is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 09:52 AM   #2
bamadog78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

The struggle is indeed real. You are wayyyy to hot to have to be worried about the electric bill. Hope u get more business. I will respectfully decline as i perfer full servive providers.
bamadog78 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 12:12 PM   #3
beachboy2_0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Hey Peyton! You know I’m a huge fan and hate to hear it’s slow out there. To my fellow mongers who have yet to experience Peyton, sure, the menu is what it is, but if you want to be relaxed while taking in some phenomenal scenery and leave happy, she’s the way to go. Best wishes with the new venture and stay positive.
beachboy2_0 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 01:30 PM   #4
Gottahavemore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Always wanted to been seeing ads since I started here a few years back.

My only issue is I can never get the time during the week between her times unless it's later in the evenings. Between 9pm and 1am. I like the night moves!! Ha

Weekends again are tough as well unless it's the same times.

From your pics I'm sure the scenery is great up close and personal!

I know your RL dictates the times.

One of these days I would like to get the rub down.
Gottahavemore is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 02:42 PM   #5
justforshsfl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default payton

not to be a white knight but this is a great young lady trying to get ahead. she is working on getting into another profession but is doing in the meantime. great looking girl , great body and very nice personality. if you have seen her before, see her again. got to help out the stable safe girls
justforshsfl is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:48 PM   #6
R2P0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Are you doing any specials for hour visits?
R2P0 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 09:28 PM   #7
Cb280
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

You're a beautiful girl, but I too will pass unless the menu opens up to BBBJ or full service...
Cb280 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 04:29 PM   #8
rng25
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I am in line with the guys here. I am looking at menu and wanting more. Even if it was a ymmv for regulars.
rng25 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 04:38 PM   #9
H.J.W.78400
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Guys, come on now, every red-blooded American dude would LOVE to see Payton expand her "menu". However, if you read her posts she is on her way to going legit, taking care of kids, etc. Call me a White Knight if you want, but bravo for her. She found a niche, and used it to work her way to where she wants to be. I say, Bravo Payton. And I hope a legit career works out well for you and your family.
H.J.W.78400 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 12:43 PM   #10
justforshsfl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.J.W.78400 View Post
Guys, come on now, every red-blooded American dude would LOVE to see Payton expand her "menu". However, if you read her posts she is on her way to going legit, taking care of kids, etc. Call me a White Knight if you want, but bravo for her. She found a niche, and used it to work her way to where she wants to be. I say, Bravo Payton. And I hope a legit career works out well for you and your family.
amen. she for sure would not even consider full service. not even cbj. good for her and i hope her new career takes off though she will be missed when it does. what a great young gal. so see her now while you can
justforshsfl is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 02:25 PM   #11
Knuckles73
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I've seen Peyton...and it was a good experience...but quite frankly I suspect when a fella can get full service with a girl vs a HE/HJ for the same $$$...most will choose the full deal over a tug job...
Knuckles73 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 04:33 PM   #12
H.J.W.78400
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Which $$$ would NO DOUBT be "full service" from a girl who is no where near Paytons' league... No offense to our local providers, but you will not find a girl as gorgeous, grounded & real as Payton providing "full service" in our little piece of Lower Alabama.
H.J.W.78400 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 11:13 PM   #13
IPAdrinker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Graffiti Bridge said "Happy Valentines Day Payton". Hope that was some gentlemen giving her a shout out.
IPAdrinker is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 08:31 AM   #14
The New Guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Just a thought. I've seen you before and know your a very beautiful woman. I have an idea to maybe spice up the massage,keep your same donation and maybe get more interest from the guys. And you may have changed but when Chloe Clover was around she would use a massage gel and use her chest and rest of her body during the back portion of the massage. Might be something your willing to do and not lower yourself to offering services you don't want to and create some more interest with the guys
The New Guy is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 10:10 AM   #15
Knuckles73
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

what world you living in? none of these chicks are stable. Just some moreso than others
Knuckles73 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women