Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-27-2016, 09:18 AM   #241
skeeter

Encounters: 28

If you feel that's lighter and more constructive we can move there ...
And get them back on track also ...
Old 02-27-2016, 09:22 AM   #242
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

They don't pay me (or you) enough to be a mod. I won't give myself brain damage trying to moderate anything 'round here.

I'll stay in my hooker lane!!!!
Old 02-27-2016, 09:43 AM   #243
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jl11 View Post
Yeah really Al. These threads get nowhere and what's even worse is that I've seen non NBA providers who bring up black clients and call them the N word. It's amazing how someone can put on a fake face and personality in this hobby to clients and have hobbyists and other providers hold them to the highest of standards of hookerdom political correctness.
Then, we've got a history debate going on on a hooker board when more of a sociology, biology, or psychology attempt to explain why women are NBA would be better.
Women are nba so white men think they don't see black men.. most nba girls see black men utr so its really funny when they actually think these girls have never had a black winky... Theres your attempt to explain
Old 02-27-2016, 10:31 AM   #244
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTJME View Post
Please find your nearest mirror and repeat! Dumbass!
Actually everything I said can be backed up by facts. A dumbass would be a person who just trolls on the conversation without anything significant to add to it....like yourself.
Old 02-27-2016, 10:33 AM   #245
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
This thread has gotten off track ...
Let's move to more constructive and lighter areas
Or if they don't like the thread, just don't click on it...
Old 02-27-2016, 10:57 AM   #246
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a question for u 68...
Have u read anything by Frederick Douglas, Booker T Washington or W.E.B. Dubois?
They are all black. I would think u would consider them good sources of facts. But rather than being historically accurate, u choose to be racist. I seen ur posts in the Julinka review when u first joined and in the thread last June or July. You attack white providers that choose an NBA policy. U pm them as if it is ur right to get in their business. Why is it u don't attack black providers w the same policy? I am done w this thread. Ya'll can have ur modern day race war. It's time for intelligent people to move on, rise above it and have fun! SEE YA!
Old 02-27-2016, 11:30 AM   #247
skeeter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethemgirls68 View Post
Or if they don't like the thread, just don't click on it...
No sir that is not the option ....
The thread stays on topic or there are options available to see to it that it does.
Old 02-27-2016, 12:30 PM   #248
StreetCheetah
BANNED

Encounters: 1
Default Wow

White privileges? If by privilege you mean having to listen to blacks cry every time something is said that could be taken as being racist. Having to go out of our way as to not offend a black person. Is it a privilege for me to have to pretend that I enjoy seeing blacks and the minute I change my policy to be burned at the stake? Have you ever considered the black privileges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SknyDiva View Post
What white person is willing to give up their privileges to be treated like a black person?
Old 02-27-2016, 12:36 PM   #249
StreetCheetah
BANNED

Default Exactly

Is it that challenging for them to understand that this is all fake? It's a show people! If pretending to like blacks or any of you for that matter brings me more business than that's what a smart business person does. For instance if you don't enjoy or like blacks although you've seen them and spoken for them many times in the past, and now you're in a financial position that you can choose not to see blacks anymore would you still see them? NO!!

Kisses :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jl11 View Post
Yeah really Al. These threads get nowhere and what's even worse is that I've seen non NBA providers who bring up black clients and call them the N word. It's amazing how someone can put on a fake face and personality in this hobby to clients and have hobbyists and other providers hold them to the highest of standards of hookerdom political correctness.
Then, we've got a history debate going on on a hooker board when more of a sociology, biology, or psychology attempt to explain why women are NBA would be better.
Old 02-27-2016, 12:43 PM   #250
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
No sir that is not the option ....
The thread stays on topic or there are options available to see to it that it does.
Sure there are! And I guess since your a mod now you can take care of that. But if you know a thread has taken a certain turn and you don't like it, why keep clicking on it and trolling it? I see threads that are talking about subjects I don't care about all of the time. Wanna know what I do? I don't click on it!
Old 02-27-2016, 01:03 PM   #251
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion View Post
To the OP's original post... maybe she met 68.
She did, and she's one of my okays on p411.
Old 02-27-2016, 01:06 PM   #252
skeeter

Quote:
Sure there are! And I guess since your a mod now you can take care of that. But if you know a thread has taken a certain turn and you don't like it, why keep clicking on it and trolling it? I see threads that are talking about subjects I don't care about all of the time. Wanna know what I do? I don't click on it!
I have been a member here about a year and a half longer than you with only about 60% of the posts .... So obviously I click on considerably less than you.

BUT now I don't have that option , yes being a mod makes it a requirement along with enforcing the rules that are in place for the betterment of the community.

So I am ASKING that we keep the thread on topic and civil.... ( which is a rule )
Old 02-27-2016, 01:14 PM   #253
StreetCheetah
BANNED

Default Lol

How many times has "she" been unable to visit with you since that first and only visit? Just saying......

Quote:
She did, and she's one of my okays on p411.
Old 02-27-2016, 01:20 PM   #254
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion View Post
I have a question for u 68...
Have u read anything by Frederick Douglas, Booker T Washington or W.E.B. Dubois?
They are all black. I would think u would consider them good sources of facts. But rather than being historically accurate, u choose to be racist. I seen ur posts in the Julinka review when u first joined and in the thread last June or July. You attack white providers that choose an NBA policy. U pm them as if it is ur right to get in their business. Why is it u don't attack black providers w the same policy? I am done w this thread. Ya'll can have ur modern day race war. It's time for intelligent people to move on, rise above it and have fun! SEE YA!
I've heard of them all and studied them much more in depth than you have. Where your accusations of me being racist come from I have no idea. I would challenge you to show me how. I haven't said one racist thing on this thread. I haven't called anyone a racial slur as you and others have. That alone makes your cries of me being racist ludicrous. As far as my discussion with Julinka on the subject , I did get into it with her briefly YEARS ago and that issue was squashed through PM's. I learned a better way to handle it. I don't attack hobbyist who are NBA but you would be correct in saying I don't like it. But as you and others have said, it's their right. As I said in an earlier post. The reason for the uproar was the hobbyist in question. It was surprising because the provider in questioned not only saw AA clients but also would contact some to hang out OUTSIDE of the hobby so for her to post what she did was surprising. It's ASTOUNDING that you have time to go back that far through my post! Lol! 5 years?!!! Lol! Anytime I see that a provider (regardless of race) I am interested in who is NBA, I contact them to see if they are really NBA or if they are actually stipulations. Hell, I PM'd a NBA black provider yesterday. This is a common practice of many in the hobby and the reason I have seen and received "okays" from advertised NBA hobbyist.
Old 02-27-2016, 01:21 PM   #255
SknyDiva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 166332
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Kisses and hugs all around! Even the ones that just despise SknyDiva. I love all you phucking PEOPLE.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women