Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70398
biomed160407
Yssup Rider59880
gman4452899
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47484
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35262
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2024, 11:09 AM   #31
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Yes assisted suicide is part of this discussion. It has to be.
We cannot allow a small far right religious minority dictate what people do with their lives. They can do what they want with their bodies and leave others to decide for themselves. Whether the subject is assisted suicide abortion or use of stem cells.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 11:23 AM   #32
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Republicans need to look in the mirror.

"You have to have that kid !"
"Can you provide some assistance when the kid arrives ?"
" What do you think we are.....liberals ? That kid needs to get a job".
VitaMan is online now   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 11:25 AM   #33
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
If Abortion was a religious matter, I’m sure that all of the pro death crowd would be thinking of the Blood, Sweat and Tears lyric,

“My troubles they are many, they are as deep as a well, But why I swear there ain’t no Heaven, I pray there ain’t no Hell”.
Never heard pro choice referred to in such terms.

Is that what y'all call it at your church?

That said, if the government can force women to have unwanted/unhealthy children even in cases of rape/incest, then the government should also expand the death penalty to include rapists and those who commit acts we aren't allowed to name on this site.

That would dovetail with the Bible, right?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 11:43 AM   #34
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Republicans should be forced to live 3 months a year with a poor, desperate mother, who already
has 5 kids.

That wouldn't be so bad. They want to force women.
VitaMan is online now   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 11:54 AM   #35
oilfieldace
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
The hypocrisy of the right on this is and has always been stunning.
The right gave you RVW and thankfully the right corrected that egregious decision
oilfieldace is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 12:27 PM   #36
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

I just googled and depending on whose numbers, there were between 620,000 and 930,000 abortions performed in 2020, the last year of data, so assume 800,000 as a round number. If 800,000 mothers were forced to carry those fetuses (they are not yet babies) to term, what percentage of those mothers and/or "unwanted" children would receive some form of public assistance....ADC, foodstuffs, Medicaid, etc. Curious about thoughts on this and estimates of annual assistance amount per child.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 12:38 PM   #37
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
I just googled and depending on whose numbers, there were between 620,000 and 930,000 abortions performed in 2020, the last year of data, so assume 800,000 as a round number. If 800,000 mothers were forced to carry those fetuses (they are not yet babies) to term, what percentage of those mothers and/or "unwanted" children would receive some form of public assistance....ADC, foodstuffs, Medicaid, etc. Curious about thoughts on this and estimates of annual assistance amount per child.
conservatives don't give a fat fuck about you once you are out of the womb. They are solely interested in the miracle of any baby in the womb since Their Lord was born without any conception, but simply an angel whispering to Mary about a baby...

I didn't know that was how you got preggers by whispering, but I guess it must be from the sweet nothings in ones ear, while piercing the flesh with a meaty spear. The things a storybook can tell ya, but your eyes and knowledge will defy. I can buy some of the stories- but why go and make it completely absurd that only one baby came forth from a lack of fornication. Ha ok. If you say so. It flys in the face of IVF or the introduction of everything else known to grow a human in the body or in a test tube, so yeah...lets believe that, and use it as a barometer for judging mankind, vs. using mankind to judge mankind.

Once they are out of the womb, fuck that baby and that Momma. Get a job bitch...and you too baby. Don't be getting on no fucking welfare or SNAP benefits either, just cause you have to stay home and watch a baby instead of going to school or getting a job.

Remember the great retards from the state of Texas; we will fix Abortion- Greg Abbott- "we is gonna eliminate rapists in order to justify our abortion law". or Paxton's abilty to sue those who "aid and abet" someone seeking an abortion. When the fuck did we get all the way back to the handmaiden's tale on this? What's next - stoning and submerging witches or women who fucking talk with a backbone? I'm sure the Texans are all on board with this numskullery. I'm pretty sure that Tree that took Abbott's ability to walk also knocked several of the small wires in his brain loose, and it's clearly the same for the lazy eyed paxton who's been prosecuted for security fraud and was only cleared by the help of the GOP.

Isn't that interesting- the GOP enables cheaters, sexual predators, rapists, but hates women who are all up-ity about their bodies. What's next- The GOP going to soon be about limiting womens right to any birth-control, and instead of doctors being able to talk about female health issues, it's going to be a religious group talkin women out of limiting pregnancy or BC use.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 12:51 PM   #38
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldace View Post
The right gave you RVW and thankfully the right corrected that egregious decision
You're living proof of the hypocrisy.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 02:12 PM   #39
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
So basically what you're driving at is Abortion is a good depopulation tool.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 02:13 PM   #40
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
conservatives don't give a fat fuck about you once you are out of the womb. They are solely interested in the miracle of any baby in the womb since Their Lord was born without any conception, but simply an angel whispering to Mary about a baby...

I didn't know that was how you got preggers by whispering, but I guess it must be from the sweet nothings in ones ear, while piercing the flesh with a meaty spear. .

Dude. god definitely fucked her. She must have been an ugly ho if he didn't want everyone to know.

But back to the original topic, conservatives only want white babies they can leave in poor, uneducated homes that will breed more dippy fucks like them. I've never seen a group more fascinated with sex, yet absolutely terrified of sex.
TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 05:32 PM   #41
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Levi, I'm not looking at it as a depopulation tool. I am looking at it in terms of economics and have a suggestion or two, but would like to arrive at some estimate of what those here think the annual cost in terms of governmental subsidy per "unwanted" child would be.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 06:12 PM   #42
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
So basically what you're driving at is Abortion is a good depopulation tool.
So is malnutrition, lack of childhood vaccination, lack of pediatric healthcare, etc. I would rather see the government put forth the effort to make things better for the children we already have than adding to the problem by forcing women to have children that they can’t afford to care for or want.

The truth is that children in the world are dying everyday and many of those people who would outlaw abortion really don’t care about that fact.

It may not be moral according to your values but I would rather the government not get involved in the decision of my wife and sisters and daughters to have a child or not.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 06:49 PM   #43
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

The religious right are biggly and hugely hypocrits when applying consequences to not having the abortion option.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 07:32 PM   #44
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Did you ever consider that the constitution doesn’t protect a woman’s bodily autonomy because it was written exclusively by men. I have a feeling that if women were involved in the process their rights would be better protected.

This is why the equal rights amendment needs to be passed.
Never thought of it but it makes sense. Everything old is new again. 1700: women can't vote, old white guys tell them what to do with their bodies. Today: women can vote, old white guys tell them what to do with their bodies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Not everyone can afford to travel for the procedure, not everyone can afford to be away from their job or their family for the time it takes to travel and get the procedure. Many state laws were written simply to make it as hard to get the procedure as possible.

It wouldn’t surprise me to hear that some jurisdictions have started to lock up women to keep them from getting an abortion. It’s a slippery slope.

https://alabamareflector.com/2023/09...ing-to-report/

True. Conservatives say RvW was a states rights issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
What I don't get is the Republicans saying they know when life begins. And because they know, they must
enforce it on others......who don't share their beliefs. Why must they do that ? Why can't others be left to their beliefs ?

For the issue of the Constitution not stating there is a right to an abortion, that sounds like a distraction. If every right had to be listed in the Constitution, it would stretch to the moon.
Just a bunch of old white guys making shit up on the fly to kowtow to supposed voters. They don't know when life starts. Matter of legal semantics. Jewish religion has their own definition. "While the Talmud gives the full status of humanness to a child at birth, the rabbinical writings have partially extended the acquisition of humanness to the 13th postnatal day of life for full-term infants. The Babylonian Talmud Yevamot 69b states that: “the embryo is considered to be mere water until the fortieth day.” Afterwards, it is considered subhuman until it is born. ..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldace View Post
Corrected nothing. Made it a cluster fuck mess, yes. RvW was nice and neat when it was the law of the land. The right made it an issue to were they can cast draconian laws to keep the right of womens' bodies out of their hands.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 07:58 PM   #45
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Levi, I'm not looking at it as a depopulation tool. I am looking at it in terms of economics and have a suggestion or two, but would like to arrive at some estimate of what those here think the annual cost in terms of governmental subsidy per "unwanted" child would be.
No, I am sure you're not.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women