Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59881
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47485
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2013, 10:12 AM   #31
Uncle Han
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
And you must be the David Duke. If you followed me around and , were not a police officer, you'd be the one that wound up dead if you tried any shit with me. That is what this cop wanna be Zimmerman did. Had Travon had a gun and shot Zimmerman because he thought his life was in danger, you'd be screaming. 'Hang the n@@@@a!' Martin did nothing but walk thur a neighborhood. If you think Zimmerman had a right to kill him based on something maryin had on his cell phone, I'll buy you more white sheets and pointy hats for you and your lynchmen.
LOL, I doubt the Klan would let me join. It is interesting Joe Biden that you know where to buy those white sheets and pointy hats.

Your post implied Zimmerman tried some "shit" with Martin. What did he try? Or are you filling in your lack of knowledge with what you hope happened?

I think Zimmerman had a right to kill Martin because Martin was bashing Zimmerman's head against the sidewalk and he justifiably felt his life was in danger.

You are just like Joe Biden, empty-headed and pompous.
Uncle Han is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:21 AM   #32
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
If Zimmerman had raped and killed a hooker....you would be defending him by saying hookers can't be raped. Shame on you. Zimmerman had no knowledge of the texts. And without that handgun....Zimmerman would not have started this stalking of this kid.

When was texting on the phone and walking through a neighborhood worthy of getting shot over? No, but beating Zimmerman was. Strawman argument.

WTF do you think any of you asswipes Tea Turds think you would do if some asshole started stalking you and then pulled a gun? Do you have a link to some evidence that Zimmerman pulled his gun first? We know he followed Martin based on Zimmerman'a own statements. But Zimmerman's statements ALSO say that he did not pull the gun until AFTER Martin jumped him. So where is your version of the facts coming from?

The wrong person got shot and killed. Thank you for clarifying who the"right"person to die was. I'd taken that gun from Zimmerman and shoved it up his ass and shot one of you Tea shits in the head.

What Zimmerman did can not be tolerated. If that is the new law...then I can shoot anyone , anytime for any reason. More strawman arguments. Self defense cannot be tolerated? Have you forgotten the photos of Zimmerman's bloody head? No you cannot shot someone for any reason at any time. But you can if they are smacking your head into the sidewalk.
Provide some links next time. They are much more effective than strawman arguments.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:24 AM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Han View Post
If Martin did not attack Zimmerman, he would be alive.
Had Zimmerman listened to the 9/11 operator and not gotten out of his car, martin would not have neen killed that night. Which happened first? That is going to be a big hurdle for Zimmerman defense team to answer...why did you get out of your car?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:25 AM   #34
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
They are saying that women that wear short skirts deserve to be raped....they are just to racist to see what they are actually saying.

They are saying that I can come up to them with a gun and if they try and defend themself, I can shoot them dead.

They are saying that they will name their next kid, Jim Crow.
Oooookay.

Any links for any of that? Or is this just some paranoid progressive's fantasy that the KKK is hiding around the corner?
Old 05-24-2013, 10:29 AM   #35
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I see scenarios where Martin is 100% guilty and other scenarios where Zimmerman is 100% guilty.
If that is true, then you have reasonable doubt and must vote not guilty.

You can only vote guilty if the prosecution can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman was guilty.

If there is a reasonable scenario where Martin was guilty (i.e., he attacked Zimmerman, who shot in self-defense), then you must vote not guilty.
Old 05-24-2013, 10:33 AM   #36
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Had Zimmerman listened to the 9/11 operator and not gotten out of his car, martin would not have neen killed that night. Which happened first? That is going to be a big hurdle for Zimmerman defense team to answer...why did you get out of your car?
its no hurdle..nor even a slight rise in the road

getting out of a car is no crime and no affront to anyone

being attacked for getting out of a car, having your head bashed and your nose broken allows one to engage in self defense
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:35 AM   #37
Uncle Han
BANNED

Quote:
You have your facts wrong Joe Biden. Zimmerman did listen to 911 operator. When Zimmerman is acquitted, I doubt you'll feel shame. Empty-headed pompous jerks never do.
Uncle Han is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:41 AM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

As libertard NBC reports:

Still on the phone with non-emergency officials, Zimmerman said he got out of his vehicle to try to find a street address for them. When the dispatcher told Zimmerman that officers didn't need him to follow Martin, Zimmerman allegedly started walking back to his car, where he planned to meet the responding officer.

"When I got to right about here," Zimmerman said on the re-enactment video, pointing to a spot on the sidewalk, "He [Martin] yelled from behind of me, to the side of me, he said, 'Yo, you got a problem?' And I turned around and I said, 'No, I don't have a problem, man.'"

Martin walked toward him, said "Well, you got a problem now," and began the scuffle that preceded the deadly gunshot at that time, Zimmerman said.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/06/21/12336010-zimmerman-recounts-shooting-martin-in-vivid-detail?lite
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:46 AM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Provide some links next time. They are much more effective than strawman arguments.
We will never know if Zimmerman pulled the gun first because Zimmerman shot the only other witness.

This is what we do know. The 9/11 operator told Zimmerman not to follow him. Yet he did. Zimmerman had already made the remark that "These assholes always get away,".

That does not play well for the Defense.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1354909.html

"This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something," Zimmerman tells the 911 operator. "He's just staring, looking at all the houses. Now he's coming toward me. He's got his hand in his waistband. Something's wrong with him."
Zimmerman described Martin as wearing a hoodie and sweatpants or jeans. He continues: "He's coming to check me out. He's got something in his hands. I don't know what his deal is. Can we get an officer over here?"
"These assholes always get away," he says to the operator. Zimmerman is then heard giving directions to the dispatcher. "Shit, he's running," Zimmerman says.
"Are you following him?" the dispatcher asks.
"Yes," Zimmerman responds.
"We don't need you to do that," the dispatcher says.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:53 AM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1354909.html

"This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something," Zimmerman tells the 911 operator. "He's just staring, looking at all the houses. Now he's coming toward me. He's got his hand in his waistband. Something's wrong with him."
Zimmerman described Martin as wearing a hoodie and sweatpants or jeans. He continues: "He's coming to check me out. He's got something in his hands. I don't know what his deal is. Can we get an officer over here?"
"These assholes always get away," he says to the operator. Zimmerman is then heard giving directions to the dispatcher. "Shit, he's running," Zimmerman says.
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052930140&postcount=38
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:56 AM   #41
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
As libertard NBC reports:

Still on the phone with non-emergency officials, Zimmerman said he got out of his vehicle to try to find a street address for them. When the dispatcher told Zimmerman that officers didn't need him to follow Martin, Zimmerman allegedly started walking back to his car, where he planned to meet the responding officer.

"When I got to right about here," Zimmerman said on the re-enactment video, pointing to a spot on the sidewalk, "He [Martin] yelled from behind of me, to the side of me, he said, 'Yo, you got a problem?' And I turned around and I said, 'No, I don't have a problem, man.'"

Martin walked toward him, said "Well, you got a problem now," and began the scuffle that preceded the deadly gunshot at that time, Zimmerman said.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/06/21/12336010-zimmerman-recounts-shooting-martin-in-vivid-detail?lite

Hard to dispute when the other guy is dead.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:58 AM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
If Zimmerman had raped and killed a hooker....you would be defending him by saying hookers can't be raped. Shame on you. Zimmerman had no knowledge of the texts. And without that handgun....Zimmerman would not have started this stalking of this kid.

When was texting on the phone and walking through a neighborhood worthy of getting shot over? No, but beating Zimmerman was. Strawman argument. Zimmerman followed Martin after be told not to by 9/11 operators.

WTF do you think any of you asswipes Tea Turds think you would do if some asshole started stalking you and then pulled a gun? Do you have a link to some evidence that Zimmerman pulled his gun first? We know he followed Martin based on Zimmerman'a own statements. But Zimmerman's statements ALSO say that he did not pull the gun until AFTER Martin jumped him. So where is your version of the facts coming from? That is my point, once you kill someone, there is only your version of the facts. The facts leading up to that though show that Zimmerman was disregarding 9/11 instructions not to follow him and had alread said "These assholes". These asshole blacks? Is that wtf Zimmerman was talking about?

The wrong person got shot and killed. Thank you for clarifying who the"right"person to die was. I'd taken that gun from Zimmerman and shoved it up his ass and shot one of you Tea shits in the head. Last I checked, Zimmerman was not a Police Officer and had no right to confront/follow Martin. Would you want someone you didn't know following you? Zimmerman is the aggressor in this situtation.

What Zimmerman did can not be tolerated. If that is the new law...then I can shoot anyone , anytime for any reason. More strawman arguments. Self defense cannot be tolerated? Have you forgotten the photos of Zimmerman's bloody head? No you cannot shot someone for any reason at any time. But you can if they are smacking your head into the sidewalk. Had he listened to the 9/11 operator, none of this would have happened. Zimmerman had no reason to follow Martin after being told not to.

Everything you provided was a strawman argument. We have no way of knowing if Zimmerman version is correct. We do know that Zimmerman disregarded the 9/11 operator and had already called Martin ''these assholes''.

The link you provided to start this thread has about as much to do with guilt as what a woman was wearing before she was raped.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:00 AM   #43
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Han View Post
You have your facts wrong Joe Biden. Zimmerman did listen to 911 operator. When Zimmerman is acquitted, I doubt you'll feel shame. Empty-headed pompous jerks never do.
The only shame I feel is for the kids of folks like you.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:09 AM   #44
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
IB what Zimmerman said and the 9/11 tape to not line up. If Fox News reported Jody Aries version of events in her killing of that boy....would you take that as fact? Reporting a version of events is not a endorsement of said event. Do you see the line where the operator asks if Zimmerman is following Martin and Zimmerman replies yes? This was done after directions were given.

What appears to have happened was that Zimmerman was following Martin. Zimmerman called police. Martin walked toward Zimmermans car. Zimmerman got out of his car and gave the address to police. Martin started running away. Zimmerman followed after being told not to.

WTF WOULD YOU DO IS SOME ARMED ASSHOLE FOLLOWED YOU AROUND IN CAR AND THEN ON FOOT? You're 16 years old and the other guy is thirty. one should know better...which do you think that is ? The 16 year old?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:10 AM   #45
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
There is a lot of willful blindness by our board progressives.

He was 17, so he is not old enough to carry or even own a gun. So the gun he took pictures of and the one he was talking about in the texts is illegal for him to have.

Why does he need a gun if he was a nice, non-violent kid? Well, because maybe he wasn't? Maybe because he was dealing, not just possessing, drugs?

And has everyone forgotten the photos of Zimmerman with blood running down the back of his head and a bloody nose?

It is the TOTALITY of the circumstances that paint the full picture.

If you look one at a time at each little piece in a vacuum, you end up saying: "So he had a gun, lot's of people have them. So, he had pot. Lots of kids do that. So, he beat up Zimmerman, lot's of people do that if they are scared. So he was walking through a strange neighborhood. Maybe he was just getting exercise."

Zimmerman called 911 and was on the phone waiting for them to show up. Your typical racist thug doesn't call the cops before he attacks someone. Zimmerman is telling the same story he told from the start and no one can contradict his version.

So, if you believe in reasonable doubt, how can you convict?

BTW, all of the texts and photos become relevant as soon as the DA tries to paint Trayvon as a nice, law-abiding, non-violent kid. It is rebuttal evidence.
I've always said ExNYer is the smartest poster on the board, and this proves it.
However, Uncle Han is in the running!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women