Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59850
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2011, 02:13 PM   #46
HeatherTheMilf
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 33083
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtynikki84 View Post
#1......i don't agree with one bit. i seem to recall a few agency's in my area that got popped. how, they cops sent in informants and yes they were doing FULL appointments. the other was actual le going in, not doing full appintments, but they were def groping and had wandering hands!

NUMBER 1 ...IS WAY OFF(NOT TRUE) I DID THAT YEARS AGO, GRABBED HIS HAND PUT IT ON MY BOOB, HE SAID A FORCEFULLY MADE HIM DO IT!! HE WAS LIKE 6'2 AND 220 POUNDS I WAS 5'5 120 POUNDS, HOW COULD I FORCEFULLY DO THAT!!!
HeatherTheMilf is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 05:53 AM   #47
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Some very interesting facts, data and speculation in many of the posts above. I won't dispute any of it at this point because it is fruitless to argue. However,

In most jurisdictions, the mere

"offer of money for sex" or the "offer of sex for money (or perhaps even value)" constitutes the elements of the criminal act.

What is an "offer" can be defined in many ways, and, for the most part most LEOs are not very much concerned with anything that happens after the ARREST.

Read the above very carefully.

Only the prosecutors are concerned with trial outcomes. They work with what they are given by the LEOs. Most LEOs are very content to make a bust and let the courts "sort it out."

For the most part, LEOs are usually just doing their job. Harvesting the "low hanging fruit" is their easiest way to make their numbers, so good screening raises that bar just a bit. Excellent screening is even better, but virtually anyone in the P can be targeted and compromised and busted.

However, during ELECTION seasons, LEOs and prosecutors usually step up their enforcement of sex crimes, including the P, because it makes headlines and helps protect their budgets.

Squeaky wheels get greased - meaning that citizen complaints are responded to, and if enough citizens (or if only a few prominent citizens) are complaining about the P, the LE reacts.
ck1942 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women