Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2011, 01:10 PM   #31
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

this was posted in the Houston Chronicle

REcording your employer

and it points out some good and bad things of doing so..
its all about the C.Y.A. (Covering Your Ass)
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 01:33 PM   #32
SharArcher
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 66449

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiannaBlue View Post
I wouldn't want the risk, but you have to admit, it would be great if they came in for a bdsm session, and you could beat the hell out them.

Aaa, ha ha ha ha ha
SharArcher is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 03:18 PM   #33
Torqueman
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim70458 View Post
I am wondering if any providers would willingly take care of a cop. I mean they need sex too. If they were up front and said they were a cop, but not working, would anyone take a chance with him? Or should he lie and make up a fake cover, because he could get in trouble too. Would it make a difference depending on what department he worked for, say in a city a good distance away, or a department that does not usually deal with this type of case, say a game warden?
They PAY for it! Just like everybody else...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
I had a friend knowingly do sessions with a cop but that didn't end well because he decided after a few sessions he wanted to get her for free and threatened to bust her, pulled his gun on her and all that. So....I wouldn't knowingly take a cop client.
Ah.. that's when the become the criminal... Just a simple call to the DA's office... Not his department... and it's all over, (all over the TV, his Department,the state,) with but the cryin....for him... His career would be over before the next sunrise..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiannaBlue View Post
I wouldn't want the risk, but you have to admit, it would be great if they came in for a bdsm session, and you could beat the hell out them.
NOW That right there is funny... !!!!
Torqueman is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 01:28 PM   #34
Mariah Moore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9765
My ECCIE Reviews

ooooohhhh noo
Mariah Moore is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 11:28 AM   #35
Guest071711
Account Disabled

User ID: 44797
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
What does me being AA have to do with It? wtf? now that was ignorant and rude.
Yes it was rude and racist which violates the forum rules.

I've unknowingly seen a cop and I freaked out a bit after wards when he put his gold necklace that had a sherrif badge charm on it after we completed our meeting. So no, I wouldn't knowingly do it.
Guest071711 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 04:11 PM   #36
youngthunder
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

What if a cop ask you he won't do anything unless you sleep with him? What would some of you providers do then?
youngthunder is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 08:07 PM   #37
youngthunder
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

I was being a smartass by the way.... if anybody was wondering.... lol
youngthunder is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 11:58 PM   #38
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Uh huh.......
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 01:22 PM   #39
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow... Things that make you say hmmm
Sydney Pure is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 05:57 PM   #40
MsKriss4Play
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 86717
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
I had a friend knowingly do sessions with a cop but that didn't end well because he decided after a few sessions he wanted to get her for free and threatened to bust her, pulled his gun on her and all that. So....I wouldn't knowingly take a cop client.
I knew a guy who was an officer in a very small town and had a 'date'. When his date did not show up, he went the wife he had recently left and when she wouldn't let him in the door, he shot her through the door. He got away with the crime.. Karma got him back... A couple of years later he was found hanging from a tree with a suicide note attached. No one beleaves it was suicide.. no one cares!

For that reason alone, I would not date anyone who had anything to do with LE.

I was chatting with a fella once who was an officer and he wanted a BDSM session. I concidered it as I know that he is human first and he's employment comes second, but I could not do it.

I feel sorry for them.. kind of.. as it's tough on them with all the back stabbing at work and then when they are off duty, they're not treated as a normal human.
MsKriss4Play is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 11:03 PM   #41
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergeant View Post
Wow Tim. Interesting thread and opinions.

@AngelOK I see no reason to suggest that being LE is not a respectable profession. I for one am thankful for most (not all) of LE activities and appreciate what they do for me as a citizen.

@RM It is sad that there are some that turn to "the dark side"; and frankly I feel they should be punished even more so having betrayed their oath and taking advantage of those they swore to protect

@MOCHA I completely understand you not wanting to see a cop because of your friends experience. That being said, there are more crazy criminals with guns out there on the streets than there are cops. We must all calculate our own risk management and live with the consequences.

@Naomi Your comments smack a bit at a generalization that all cops are bad. Unquestionably, there are bad cops. But to suggest that they all are thugs using the system for their own personal gain is ignorant. You being AA, I would think you would be more sensitive to this sort of behavior. There are good and bad people of all races, religions, sexual preferences, and even professions.

@Spirit13 That's just scary, I would hope no provider is secretly taping us with their saved screening information prepared to use this information against clients who act in any way they disapprove of. There does need to be a level of trust on both sides of the hobby. I (and an honest LE) would more than likely have way more to lose being outed in such a way by a provider, and as it stands right now, the burden of proof and risk heavily ways on the honest hobbyist IMHO.

@ Jackie S You're spot on. It would not matter what profession a client is, they should never "step out of line" as described above. There are degrees in criminality. We all break the law. I break the law almost everyday when I exceed the posted speed limit on my way to work. I choose to do so and accept the responsibilities and the consequences of my actions. Then again, I'm not above taking the law into my own hands if I am the victim of an injustice.

@Tia I can see how that may be considering the line of work and type of people LE have to deal with on a regular basis. I bet there are an equal number who enjoy being dominated though just to relieve themselves of the pressure of being the "responsible" leader/protector. Perhaps Lady Kathy has a few of those clients.

@Tim In a nutshell we're all human and share essentially the same needs and desires. There are varying degrees of good and bad in all of us. Who do you want to be today?
Consider the mind set of a person who devotes 40 hours a week to searching out & hunting down people who commit a crime, and if not actually ruining their lives, at least putting a very large long lasting dent in them. That same person, when off duty, has no problem, and sees no issue committing those same crimes.
Any cop who can rationalize his way out of that can rationalize any action, on or off duty.

A person can't do something on Friday, then spend their Saturday destroying somebody's career, marriage, finances and reputation for doing the same thing, and be OK with it, unless they are a sociopath. At that point, who cares that he''s a cop? He's a sociopath.
PODarkness is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 07:07 PM   #42
Guest102411
Account Disabled

User ID: 35039

Oh yes you go girl there is a cop in Orange County Ca I would love to jump him and be his little slut forever:-)

Nikki
Guest102411 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 07:16 PM   #43
Guest102411
Account Disabled

User ID: 35039

I have dated cops in my personal life and it never turned out well so I wish I would have charged them. However I did have a couple of friends who saw law enforcement. One girl was foolish thinking he had to much to lose. I don't agree he did said he was a cop but didn't want sex just a rub down she never seen him again. I think he was checking her out but she didn't get busted. The other gal saw a federal agent (FBI) now that is exciting:-)
Guest102411 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:13 AM   #44
mustang_city
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim70458 View Post
I am wondering if any providers would willingly take care of a cop. I mean they need sex too. If they were up front and said they were a cop, but not working, would anyone take a chance with him? Or should he lie and make up a fake cover, because he could get in trouble too. Would it make a difference depending on what department he worked for, say in a city a good distance away, or a department that does not usually deal with this type of case, say a game warden?
I think you're forgetting the most important part (for you) here.... she gets busted, and who does she call to help her out? And if you say no, what kind of trouble is she going to be able to stir up for you?

The point of this thread is that LE <> Provider relationships are like the cold war.

I really hate lying, even white lies, but IF you're really not going to screw her over, and I SURE DO HOPE that you're not, not ever telling her you're a cop robs both of you of the power you could hold over the other.
mustang_city is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 02:47 PM   #45
Guest102212
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

There are those who are in law enforcement on these boards as active hobbiests. They will never share the secrets if they are legitimate.
Guest102212 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women