Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2019, 10:02 AM   #16
stacy in kc
Account Disabled

User ID: 19502
My ECCIE Reviews

SA is supposed to be a monthly Amt, not per date or per hr.
I tried it, didn’t find any actual sugar daddies, they lie about their income and net worth. I met two, that was enough, they were broke, driving junk cars and living in falling down houses, wish I was joking, but I’m not. all I found were men wanting something for nothing, wanting to see if there was chemistry first (hit in and run actually). I had a feeling these were the bad ones who had been blacklisted elsewhere. Maybe some of you had better luck, especially those of you much younger than me.
stacy in kc is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 11:08 AM   #17
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

For the guys:
Reread Big Deals and Rocket Surgeons posts.

For the gals:
stacy in kc, just above, nailed it.

My take on it back in the day was p4p in disguise (ignoring the rinsers).
But also, the younger gals were the "oh shiny object" gals.
So that trickled off quickly.

I've had much better luck just chatting up gals in real world.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 11:16 AM   #18
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

A large # of girls have fucked that "monthly" amount up by taking money and then ghosting the guy. Yes that is supposed to be how it works. So don't put it on the guys for not being willing to put up a monthly amount, a lot will if they know the girl is good for it, but most aren't. At the end of the day no how you spin it, SBs are hookers. Guys aren't going to put out a grand or more a month or whatever amount without getting at least blown a few times. lol

Then we have the hookers that put their profiles up on SA and pretend they are SBs. It is fun to fuck with them once you know their SB profile and their "skip the games" or eccie profile match up...

Then we have girls on there that want a PLATONIC relationship. What the fuck is that about? Go to Christian Mingle please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacy in kc View Post
SA is supposed to be a monthly Amt, not per date or per hr.
I tried it, didn’t find any actual sugar daddies, they lie about their income and net worth. I met two, that was enough, they were broke, driving junk cars and living in falling down houses, wish I was joking, but I’m not. all I found were men wanting something for nothing, wanting to see if there was chemistry first (hit in and run actually). I had a feeling these were the bad ones who had been blacklisted elsewhere. Maybe some of you had better luck, especially those of you much younger than me.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 11:31 AM   #19
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Stacy I disagree, Ive never read anything on SA or most forums where it says Sugar Arrangements are to be only monthly amounts. The arrangements involve a connection and whatever that connection and arrangement is and both are happy then it can be whatever they want it to be.
In most cases you start out pay per meet and then as trust and a connection is developed monthly amounts might work.
I have found it better to pay bills for my sugar babies as they will take the money and not do what they should with the money finding themselves in a worse situation.

What I do agree with Stacy is the men that overstate their wealth and capabilities financially.
But people lie on both sides on the game.
And as stated...you start off with a monthly amount and then the young lady has all the control after she has cash in hand as to when she will see you.
Id say those types of arrangements happen in about
Less than 5% of all arrangements...just a guess.
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 11:42 AM   #20
KatiforYou
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 269126
My ECCIE Reviews

The best way to find an actual SD is a guy from the hobby. Work out a monthly arrangement and sometimes they last for years.

Sugar babies can be anyone really. There’s not a huge stigma around it like there use to be.
KatiforYou is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 01:08 PM   #21
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatiforYou View Post
The best way to find an actual SD is a guy from the hobby. Work out a monthly arrangement and sometimes they last for years.
Sugar babies can be anyone really. There’s not a huge stigma around it like there use to be.
Kati,
I partially disagree. I've a small handful of friends that came from RW situations. Over 8 years ago I picked up a sophomore on campus. Nowadays with a college degree and a nice RW gig she still calls whenever she dumps an SO. She simply tears through civie guys her age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
Stacy I disagree, Ive never read anything on SA or most forums where it says Sugar Arrangements are to be only monthly amounts. The arrangements involve a connection and whatever that connection and arrangement is and both are happy then it can be whatever they want it to be....
Big Deal:
I get your point, but Stacy is bringing up the actual definition of SB. Of course there needs to be a connection. But, intermittent p4p is p4p. Did you not somewhat mention that earlier in the thread?

However, can p4p turn into SB? Or, can SB turn into p4p? Yes to both.

The key is that both folks need to be on the same page, and OMG, open about expectations. And maybe you'll be lucky enough to end up with a long running arrangement.
Old 06-15-2019, 09:19 PM   #22
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post

Big Deal:
I get your point, but Stacy is bringing up the actual definition of SB. Of course there needs to be a connection. But, intermittent p4p is p4p. Did you not somewhat mention that earlier in the thread?

However, can p4p turn into SB? Or, can SB turn into p4p?
Actually she said the she spoke of the website SA...but I get that, can you google it for me and supply the link that reads SB's are monthly only?
Thanks!!
Old 06-15-2019, 09:42 PM   #23
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Google not able to recreate tuition bills.
Old 06-15-2019, 10:29 PM   #24
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Exactly...
Old 06-15-2019, 11:04 PM   #25
stacy in kc
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I wish I had screenshots from SA. I will try to get back on there and find it. They had lots of suggestions for the SB’s on how to be a SB and not letting the SD’s treat you like a hooker, lol. Going to go look, see what I come up with!
Old 06-15-2019, 11:48 PM   #26
stacy in kc
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

https://blog.seeking.com/wp-content/...2.12.56-PM.png
Old 06-15-2019, 11:55 PM   #27
stacy in kc
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

https://blog.seeking.com/wp-content/...2.12.56-PM.png
Old 06-16-2019, 12:08 AM   #28
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Thanks Stacy, it still doesnt say its a monthly thing, and IMO my belief is SA is saying that to protect itself from coming across and as place where money for sex might take place. But we all know there is alot of that on there.
Im still curious where it says its monthly though?
They are quick to delete profiles that use any kind of hobby related terms..but as I stated its to protect the site from LE.
Just my opinion
Old 06-16-2019, 12:35 AM   #29
stacy in kc
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Big Deal, I don’t have an account on SA but I did in the past, and when setting up my profile I had to choose what I expected for a monthly allowance, there were several categories to choose from, starting with “practical”. I don’t know if it’s still set up that way, probably wasn’t a good idea for them to suggest $$. Although it didn’t work out for me I did get lunch at Oklahoma Joes a couple of times, so it wasn’t a total waste of time, woohoo
Old 06-16-2019, 07:24 AM   #30
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default geez...

I find it thoroughly amusing to read this discussion and those in private forums by those who claim to be Sugar Daddies & Sugar Babies () because SA and other similar sites are nothing more than "if I pay you money will you fuck me" or "If you pay me money, I will fuck you" today hookups!

My guess is that the percentage of actual Sugar Daddies on SA are less than 5% of the male memebrship and an even smaller number are from KC!

"Sugar Daddies"?...y'all are a joke!

Guest090920 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women