Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2019, 10:29 AM   #46
RocketSurgeon
-

Encounters: 55
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah, I just use my pics, and have a good profile.

Bumble so far has not been much better than pof for me.
RocketSurgeon is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 10:42 AM   #47
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbound_7 View Post
In marketing to males: Seeking Arrangement (SA) heavily baits their site with fake profiles, TGTBT photos, and robotic auto-messaging that teases guys into paying for their service. After a couple of months, most guys realize there's a serious shortage of actual girls available in their area, often none. For example, if you search Lawrence, or Pittsburg, Kansas (or any other small town) on their site, it will pull up dozens of cute profiles, many showing "online". C'mon, guys, really? Are you gonna' believe there are dozens of hot, willing cuties in these small, rural towns?

In marketing to females: In addition to baiting profiles, SA encourages joining by telling girls they can easily earn $3,000 to $5,000 per month plus tips, world travel, and countless other perks. They don't tell them that maybe 1 in 1,000 men can/will commit more than $300 a month toward this endeavor.

SA is the house, and the house always wins. They are selling a fantasy. They sometimes advertise and even place baited "success stories" right here on eccie and other similar sites.

On rare occassion, our male and female members have posted of some level of success. But for most of us, SA is a rip-off.

Buyer beware, do some serious research!

Couldn't have worded this better if I wrote three times as much.

Avoid that site, and return to reality.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 10:52 AM   #48
new2thescene
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketSurgeon View Post

Bumble is for the top 20% of guys. If you were a top 20% , you would not be on this site.

Yea, i just joined s/a and its insane how many ads there are. Something does not sound right about that many ads.
new2thescene is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 01:16 PM   #49
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Quote:

Your pics work?? I use Malwoodys and it aint done shit for me!!
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 01:19 PM   #50
RocketSurgeon
-

My ECCIE Reviews

Works much better than no pics, or fake pics.

Malwoody's pics would work well, but only on Belton Tinder.
Old 06-21-2019, 01:19 PM   #51
BigDeal
Account Disabled

At this very moment Ive been back on SA exactly 1 month and ive been overwhelmed.
I have 24 conversations via text right now. And if it wasnt for a funeral this weekend Id be on 6 straight days of meet ups!!

My rules:
1) I dont compensate for first meet and greets, drinks, lunch, starbucks whatever.
2) Always meets first in public
3) i never send or give any money until we move forward to a second date
And even then if intimacy isnt on the table the comp will much much less if at all.
4) my time is just as valuable as hers and once again I choose how to spend.
If she has a better option, then go for it.
5) The MaryJane816 rule: Now I refuse to be lured into an exclusive sb connection only to realize they dont wanna play by the same rules... I knew better and learned a lesson.
Old 06-21-2019, 01:36 PM   #52
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Quote:
Works much better than no pics, or fake pics.

Malwoody's pics would work well, but only on Belton Tinder.
BELTON??? OH you give him way too much credit!!
Old 06-21-2019, 01:55 PM   #53
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

BigD,
Common longstanding rules.
As for rule 5, although being distracted is a valid excuse, whiskey prevents distractions.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 02:03 PM   #54
jm7501
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
Couldn't have worded this better if I wrote three times as much.

Avoid that site, and return to reality.
I respectfully disagree. SA is good. But you need to be careful. There are a lot of **staff edit - RS** and messed up girls. But you can find a few good ones if you try. I stick to Starbucks for the first greet. Also. Don’t pay for the first one. If they refuse to meet wo money then that’s a red flag. Most women are down to meet fast. I have also noticed that mommies from the suburbs are best. They will Hit the bed fast if you play it right. They need the money and don’t want to waste time. I actually stay away from SA bc i will go broke lol. There’s been weeks where I have slept with 3 or 4 girls. I will keep the best one for the long run.
jm7501 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 02:07 PM   #55
jm7501
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm7501 View Post
I respectfully disagree. SA is good. But you need to be careful. There are a lot of drug addicted and messed up girls. But you can find a few good ones if you try. I stick to Starbucks for the first greet. Also. Don’t pay for the first one. If they refuse to meet wo money then that’s a red flag. Most women are down to meet fast. I have also noticed that mommies from the suburbs are best. They will Hit the bed fast if you play it right. They need the money and don’t want to waste time. I actually stay away from SA bc i will go broke lol. There’s been weeks where I have slept with 3 or 4 girls. I will keep the best one for the long run.
Also, the last SA ran I ended up dating some of the girls I met. We would just hang out wo any money. One of them wanted to be my gf 😬
If you play it right. It can be a lot of fun.
jm7501 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 02:45 PM   #56
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
BigD,
Common longstanding rules.
As for rule 5, although being distracted is a valid excuse, whiskey prevents distractions.
I should have run those by you before I posted that way you could have advised me that my post was not needed.
Thanks UC
Old 06-21-2019, 03:13 PM   #57
new2thescene
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
At this very moment Ive been back on SA exactly 1 month and ive been overwhelmed.
I have 24 conversations via text right now. And if it wasnt for a funeral this weekend Id be on 6 straight days of meet ups!!

My rules:
1) I dont compensate for first meet and greets, drinks, lunch, starbucks whatever.
2) Always meets first in public
3) i never send or give any money until we move forward to a second date
And even then if intimacy isnt on the table the comp will much much less if at all.
4) my time is just as valuable as hers and once again I choose how to spend.
If she has a better option, then go for it.
5) The MaryJane816 rule: Now I refuse to be lured into an exclusive sb connection only to realize they dont wanna play by the same rules... I knew better and learned a lesson.
Are they making the first contact or are you emailing every girl that look half way decent? Dude, i'm too tense to even breathe.
new2thescene is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 03:42 PM   #58
RocketSurgeon
-

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by new2thescene View Post
Bumble is for the top 20% of guys. If you were a top 20% , you would not be on this site.

Yea, i just joined s/a and its insane how many ads there are. Something does not sound right about that many ads.
You'd probably be better off not making assumptions about why an individual is on this site. FWIW, I got plenty of hits on both pof and bumble, but just not what I'm looking for. I'm picky, have limited time, and have very particular interests for ladies. In general, I'm only interested in about 1-2% of the profiles I see on SA, pof, Bumble, and most other dating sites. I can afford to be selective, so I am.

On SA, the ratio is about 6 to 1 of SB to SD in the KC area. There are currently about 8,000 SBs w/in a 100 mi radius of KC and about 1,300 SDs. Most of the female profiles are real, but you're dealing with problem women ... bad habits, serious money mgmt issues (or shopaholics, or got rinsed by their last husband or BF) felons, con artists, scammers, women trying to market their pics/vids/webcam crap instead of being an SB, ultra high maintenance and materialistic, single mothers with little time, etc.

Some SDs are willing to put up with some of those things, but I don't put up with much of that. By the time I weed out the ones with bad habits, the felons, the con artists, scammers, camgirls, single moms w/ no free time, and the ones I'm not attracted to, I'm left with about 0.5% to 1% of the women within 100 mi of KC, or about 40-80 women. Out of those 40-80 that remain, some are not into me, some wind up having hidden deal breaker problems, some aren't looking for the same type or arrangement that I am, etc.

Quote:
Are they making the first contact or are you emailing every girl that look half way decent? Dude, i'm too tense to even breathe.
I currently have unread messages from almost 1,000 women for one of my research accounts on SA that has been active for a couple of years. Some of those women are out of the area or even country though.

In general, some will make contact with you, and others you'll need to contact. Whether they contact you first depends in large part on whether you have pictures in your profile, what your profile says, and how aggressive, desperate, or interested the woman is.
Old 06-21-2019, 03:49 PM   #59
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Quote:
You are way to wound up looking for quick results. Both BigD and RocketDoc, along with others, have been in the game for years. Thus, most contacts with potential SBs have been developing over a time frame. And I'm not talking a couple days. On any board, you must have patience, and be picky, or you'll end up with a date you'll regret.
Old 06-21-2019, 03:55 PM   #60
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
I should have run those by you before I posted that way you could have advised me that my post was not needed.
Thanks UC
Eah. You had a bad week. Whatever happened to the tshirt awards. You earned one for that

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women