Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2019, 05:18 PM   #61
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
Your pics work?? I use Malwoodys and it aint done shit for me!!
You best rethink your strategy, buddy...

Honestly, never heard of Bumble before (I know, I’m sheltered...) Do they have Timex girls there?!?
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 11:27 PM   #62
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by new2thescene View Post
Are they making the first contact or are you emailing every girl that look half way decent? Dude, i'm too tense to even breathe.
Your never gonna get to all of them and not all are gonna get to you.
But yeah I have my profile pics there and keep my profile funny and non serious.
But i get messages all the time.
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 12:15 AM   #63
Kcstud
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Now the question to you guys is... how do you keep your wives from finding out and her friends?!
Kcstud is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 02:22 AM   #64
RocketSurgeon
-

Encounters: 55
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcstud View Post
Now the question to you guys is... how do you keep your wives from finding out and her friends?!
I'm the 1 in 100 on the site who is actually single.
RocketSurgeon is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 10:11 AM   #65
new2thescene
Valued Poster

lol .. i'm single and searching a tad too hard

Pre last comment. I've been on pof for over 2 years and have gotten zero replies from anyone half decent. My pic looks terrible and dated and i have no selfie experience and a older rear facing smart phone. Have digital camera but no clue if it has delay pic timing. Joined sugardaddymeets 8 months ago(no pic) and got zero replies and several winks. Recently posted a pic and no change. So i'm so freaking tripping!

Current.standing... Joined whats your price and faved 16 chicks.No clue how it works though My account might be pending so not sure it they see me peeking. ....... Joined sa (long story no pic) and getting emails from out of towners and locals. Not paid so no clue what they say but might have to do with not having a pic on ad. But, i get what your saying about this whole thing.

80% of chicks are looking for the top(looks and/or cash) 20% of guys. If you flash enough cash, they will knock on your door. During a recession, women will go for the cash. I have high standards also and the option on this board is limiting and i'm looking for a certain type.
new2thescene is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 11:38 AM   #66
RocketSurgeon
-

Encounters: 55
My ECCIE Reviews

n2ts, if you're getting so few hits on these dating apps, then you probably need to revise your pics and profile content. Maybe get both female and male friends to review and offer suggestions for improvements.
RocketSurgeon is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 11:59 AM   #67
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketSurgeon View Post
n2ts, if you're getting so few hits on these dating apps, then you probably need to revise your pics and profile content. Maybe get both female and male friends to review and offer suggestions for improvements.
Exactly,
I asked one of the pro gals to look at the civie board pics and profiles I had up a couple years ago. In addition to being amused, she did make a couple suggestions which worked out very well.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 12:18 PM   #68
new2thescene
Valued Poster

I don't hang out with anyone. I do have an option i might pull to pick up a friend
My profile does need to e updated after a chance in my dating options recently.

Any feed back on whatsmyprice? Whoever was saying about not paying for the first date for a sugarbaby was kinda getting somewhere. Im looking at the discreet affairs section and them making a suggestion of action
I'll post in a coupon days so i'm not over doing in stupidity
new2thescene is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 03:44 PM   #69
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketSurgeon View Post
You'd probably be better off not making assumptions about why an individual is on this site. FWIW, I got plenty of hits on both pof and bumble, but just not what I'm looking for. I'm picky, have limited time, and have very particular interests for ladies. In general, I'm only interested in about 1-2% of the profiles I see on SA, pof, Bumble, and most other dating sites. I can afford to be selective, so I am.

On SA, the ratio is about 6 to 1 of SB to SD in the KC area. There are currently about 8,000 SBs w/in a 100 mi radius of KC and about 1,300 SDs. Most of the female profiles are real, but you're dealing with problem women ... bad habits, serious money mgmt issues (or shopaholics, or got rinsed by their last husband or BF) felons, con artists, scammers, women trying to market their pics/vids/webcam crap instead of being an SB, ultra high maintenance and materialistic, single mothers with little time, etc.

Some SDs are willing to put up with some of those things, but I don't put up with much of that. By the time I weed out the ones with bad habits, the felons, the con artists, scammers, camgirls, single moms w/ no free time, and the ones I'm not attracted to, I'm left with about 0.5% to 1% of the women within 100 mi of KC, or about 40-80 women. Out of those 40-80 that remain, some are not into me, some wind up having hidden deal breaker problems, some aren't looking for the same type or arrangement that I am, etc.

I currently have unread messages from almost 1,000 women for one of my research accounts on SA that has been active for a couple of years. Some of those women are out of the area or even country though.

In general, some will make contact with you, and others you'll need to contact. Whether they contact you first depends in large part on whether you have pictures in your profile, what your profile says, and how aggressive, desperate, or interested the woman is.

Hey, we have a little truth here.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 06:42 PM   #70
@rlo726
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy View Post
Crazy. Umm, I think I will just stick to Eccie for my kink. A lot less complicated.
Yup Nyce Guy, I dont need any more complication in my life either.
@rlo726 is online now   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 12:17 PM   #71
GuyFromKC
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

I seem to be very popular on SA with women in Venezuela, Ukraine, and the Philippines ������
GuyFromKC is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 12:36 PM   #72
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by @rlo726 View Post
Yup Nyce Guy, I dont need any more complication in my life either.
Pretty much where I was, too, when I decided to cut my SA ties...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyFromKC View Post
I seem to be very popular on SA with women in Venezuela, Ukraine, and the Philippines ������
Congrats, Guy! Keep that passport close by! Road trip!!
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 02:53 PM   #73
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyFromKC View Post
Maybe someone will start a site named GC (green card)
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 03:02 PM   #74
Fsn57
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Maybe someone will start a site named GC (green card)
eros.com is doing a pretty good job of that now.
Fsn57 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women