Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452834
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37055
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2018, 07:44 AM   #1
themystic
Valued Poster

Default Trump is Anti American Traitor

"Every time he sees me he says, 'I didn't do that [hack our election],' and I really believe, that when he tells me that, he means it."
That's comforting. Except that every time his own intelligence agencies tell him that Putin DID interfere with our election, apparently they don't mean it and he doesn't believe them.
"I can't stand there and argue with him."
Why the hell not? He's the leader of a hostile foreign nation that has always wanted to bring down the U.S. You are a coward if you can't stand up to that."I think he is very insulted by it, which is not a good thing for our country."
So you can't insult our enemies, but you can insult fellow Americans, including our veterans? Is that a good thing for our country?"Everybody knows there was no collusion. I think it’s a shame that something like this can destroy a very important potential relationship between two countries that are very important countries. Russia could really help us."
You might want to check the facts (and Robert Mueller) before you make absurd claims about what "everybody knows." And if you think Putin's aim is to help us you are certifiable insane."He said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times. I just asked him again. He said he absolutely did not meddle in our election. He did not do what they are saying he did."
Why are you even asking him? We have the answer and he's a liar. What's more, you are again contradicting the entire U.S. intelligence community. And that includes the people you appointed (not some so-called "deep state" Obama holdovers): CIA chief Mike Pompeo, DNI Dan Coats, FBI director Christopher Wray, NSA head Mike Rogers, Chief of Staff John Kelly, Counterterrorism adviser Thomas Bossert."This artificial Democratic hit job gets in the way and that’s a shame because people will die because of it."
Is that a some kind of veiled threat?
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 07:54 AM   #2
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Trump is only loyal to Trump.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 08:15 AM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yup.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 09:02 AM   #4
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

As long as there are dip-shits in this country claiming that “Putin is running the show,” then Putin is, indeed, “running the show.” But it’s the ignorant dipshits making the claim who are the real Putin tools doing Putin’s bidding, and that would be you, mistake.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 09:12 AM   #5
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
"Every time he sees me he says, 'I didn't do that [hack our election],' and I really believe, that when he tells me that, he means it."
That's comforting. Except that every time his own intelligence agencies tell him that Putin DID interfere with our election, apparently they don't mean it and he doesn't believe them.
"I can't stand there and argue with him."
Why the hell not? He's the leader of a hostile foreign nation that has always wanted to bring down the U.S. You are a coward if you can't stand up to that."I think he is very insulted by it, which is not a good thing for our country."
So you can't insult our enemies, but you can insult fellow Americans, including our veterans? Is that a good thing for our country?"Everybody knows there was no collusion. I think it’s a shame that something like this can destroy a very important potential relationship between two countries that are very important countries. Russia could really help us."
You might want to check the facts (and Robert Mueller) before you make absurd claims about what "everybody knows." And if you think Putin's aim is to help us you are certifiable insane."He said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times. I just asked him again. He said he absolutely did not meddle in our election. He did not do what they are saying he did."
Why are you even asking him? We have the answer and he's a liar. What's more, you are again contradicting the entire U.S. intelligence community. And that includes the people you appointed (not some so-called "deep state" Obama holdovers): CIA chief Mike Pompeo, DNI Dan Coats, FBI director Christopher Wray, NSA head Mike Rogers, Chief of Staff John Kelly, Counterterrorism adviser Thomas Bossert."This artificial Democratic hit job gets in the way and that’s a shame because people will die because of it."
Is that a some kind of veiled threat?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Trump is only loyal to Trump.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Yup.
And here they are! The forum dipshits 1 2 and 3
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 09:16 AM   #6
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
And here they are! The forum dipshits 1 2 and 3
Ill take Dipshit over TRAITOR all Fucking Day. You got a bag of Nothing buddy
Old 01-17-2018, 09:16 AM   #7
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
As long as there are dip-shits in this country claiming that “Putin is running the show,” then Putin is, indeed, “running the show.” But it’s the ignorant dipshits making the claim who are the real Putin tools doing Putin’s bidding, and that would be you, mistake.
True, Trump is using Putin....Trump only cares about Trump and he will use Putin as long as Putin is of use to him.

It seems that Putin has something on Trump and Trump is having to kiss his ass. Otherwise, Putin has been a liability since trump winning the election.

I wonder wtf he has on Trump? Money laundering? A piss tape?

I don't know wtf it is but it is something Trump don't want getting out there! There is no other reason Trump would continue to kiss Putin's ass. Trump only kisses ass when he wants something. He kicks ass when he needs nothing. Putin got something he wants.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 09:19 AM   #8
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why is The Pussy Grabber so afraid of Putin. Seriously IB. Youve been around this shit. I know alot happens that the public doesnt know about. But this?. It baffles everyone including CIA, FBI, SS, DOD, you name it. Why this kiss ass stance?

Btw IB, Putin aint running shit in my life

Putin owns Trump. The truth will come out
Old 01-17-2018, 09:20 AM   #9
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
True, Trump is using Putin....Trump only cares about Trump and he will use Putin as long as Putin is of use to him.

It seems that Putin has something on Trump and Trump is having to kiss his ass. Otherwise, Putin has been a liability since trump winning the election.

I wonder wtf he has on Trump? Money laundering? A piss tape?

I don't know wtf it is but it is something Trump don't want getting out there! There is no other reason Trump would continue to kiss Putin's ass. Trump only kisses ass when he wants something. He kicks ass when he needs nothing. Putin got something he wants.
wow wtf. I sent almost the same post. Scary but true. Its really weird
Old 01-17-2018, 09:23 AM   #10
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Hitlery and her Flying Monkeys of the Progressive VIRTUE CULT are the TRAITORS!

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/9...962188288.html

Quote:

1. Ohr what?

TheLastRefuge
@TheLastRefuge2

2. When NSA Mike Rogers discovered the unauthorized search FISA-702 contractor access queries, he shut it down.

3. The use of the FBI NSA database had been ongoing for a long period of time. However, it was the increases in FISA-702(17) "About Queries" responses, from November 2015 through March 2016 that triggered the internal alarm.
Top Secret FISA Court Order - President Obama Spying on Political Enemies
A newly released court order from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) found that the National Security Agency, under former President Obama, routinely violated American privacy protect…
https://www.scribd.com/document/3495...itical-Enemies

4. When Admiral Rogers effectively shut down FBI contractor access to the FISA search system, the DOJ/FBI "small group" needed a way back in.

5. They were shut out April 18th 2016.

6. Mary B Jacoby, wife of the contract entity using the system and reviewing search results, reacts on April 19th 2016. white-house-logs.insidegov.com

7. The "workaround": Nellie Ohr

8. Nellie became a workaround, able to use husband Bruce Ohr high level DOJ system access to database.

9. The workaround allowed the ongoing FISA-702 search query activity to continue despite Rogers blocks on contractor access to DOJ/FBI systems.

10. May 2016 through Sept 2016 this was process. DOJ-NSD was the 'inside' data access point.

11. Beginning May 23, 2016 Nellie Ohr uses Ham Radio transmissions. wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/LicArch…

12. Ohr parallels Christopher Steele entry/exit on timeline.

13. Oct. 20th NSA Compliance Officer FISA-702(17) violations. "FBI gave raw Section 702–acquired information to a private entity that was not a federal agency and whose personnel were not sufficiently supervised by a federal agency for compliance minimization procedures.”

14. October 26th. Rogers shuts down ALL FISA "About Queries", and never allows them to restart again. Cancelled capability Oct. 26, 2016.
Top Secret FISA Court Order - President Obama Spying on Political Enemies
A newly released court order from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) found that the National Security Agency, under former President Obama, routinely violated American privacy protect…
https://www.scribd.com/document/3495...itical-Enemies
and makes official permanent revocation on April 28, 2017 per President Trump. nsa.gov/news-features/…

15. October 2016. Project complete. Bruce Ohr meets secretly with Fusion GPS Glenn Simpson. A discovery (curiously no-one knows how discovered - likely under surveillance) that later costs Bruce Ohr his job and security clearance.
Top DOJ official demoted amid probe of contacts with Trump dossier firm
A senior Justice Department official was demoted this week amid an ongoing investigation into his contacts with the opposition research firm responsible for the anti-Trump “dossier,” the department c…
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...sier-firm.html
Media calls "demotion".

16. Congress is debating FISA-702 reauthorization.

17. The end.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 09:29 AM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Why is The Pussy Grabber so afraid of Putin. You're lying again, mistake. Seriously IB. Youve been around this shit. I know alot happens that the public doesnt know about. But this?. It baffles everyone including CIA, FBI, SS, DOD, you name it. Why this kiss ass stance?Your "delusions" are not a substitute for "truth" and "facts", mistake.

Btw IB, Putin aint running shit in my life You're such a lib-retarded puppet, you're too stupid to see how you're being used, mistake.

Putin owns Trump. The truth will come out It will, mistake, and Odumbo, hildebeest and their minions will be held accountable, mistake.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 09:32 AM   #12
Marshall2.0
Valued Poster

Leftist filth are the traitors. They had no problem selling 20% of our uranium to the Russians even when we still need to import uranium. The leftist scum will eventually try to assassinate President Trump.
Marshall2.0 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 09:35 AM   #13
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall2.0 View Post
Leftist filth are the traitors. They had no problem selling 20% of our uranium to the Russians even when we still need to import uranium. The leftist scum will eventually try to assassinate President Trump.

Marshall. Listen carfully....YOUR AN ANTI AMERICAN TRAITOR

you take stupid to a new level
Old 01-17-2018, 09:39 AM   #14
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are wasting your time with dipshit #3 all he has is a big nothing 🍔
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 09:55 AM   #15
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
You are wasting your time with dipshit #3 all he has is a big nothing ��
Get over yourself Commrade. Lots of people who voted for Trump just hated Hillary

Then there is the special case dumb fuck like you, Your just an ignorant Anti American Traitor

Not sure where and when you grew up but youre parents were probably ignorant to. You may just be the victim of a victim

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women