Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160172
Yssup Rider59819
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2018, 05:52 PM   #31
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I asked "How much"... not "how long". It became a matter of negotiations after that.

You'd have trouble in a court of law with a half ass lawyer questioning you. your lies distortions and supposition wouldn't hold water.
Yours don’t. 6 months. You in on both bets?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 05:56 PM   #32
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Did Hillary and Obama get indicted. Or thier campaign manager? National Security General?

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...-year-old-girl
Dimwit...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 06:03 PM   #33
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Iffy, no bumping that White girls bleed thread may kill that silly SOB.

You need to calm down, WGBAL has been retired, Ma'am! Check out the new thread!
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2288106

Old 01-18-2018, 07:36 PM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Are you saying you will not pay me?

Look, to clean up the forum, I'll bet you, LL, lusty and Iffy.

If the Dems do not take back the House, I'll leave for 6 months, if they do, you four numbnuts leave for 6 months.

Iffy and LL are probably to scared to bet.. . I mean where else can Iffy talk about bleeding white women?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
There you go again... un-fucking-believable! You agree to a bet and then immediately back out!

Look dipshit, you don't get to win 4X on the same fucking bet! Bam is offering you a new bet, mano e mano. If he's already got you covered on what happens to Congress, why should I jump in and risk the same bet? But go ahead and throw up your bullshit "condition" as an excuse to back out.

One more example of how you are....

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
Are you scared to bet? I knew Iffy and LL probably would be but I guess you are too.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 09:14 PM   #35
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
I knew Iffy would be but I guess you are too.
I am not a sicko degenerate like you are, Ma'am...
Old 01-18-2018, 09:37 PM   #36
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Are you scared to bet?
Not at all, you feckless fraud. I already took your 12-qtr GDP over/under bet but you backed out because you're a fraud and a pussy. Bam has now offered you 2 bets. One on control of the House, the other on 2018 GDP. You can do one bet with him and the other with me. If you lose one bet, you leave the forum for 6 months. Lose both bets and you do a houdini for a full year. You in?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 01:32 AM   #37
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
You get it...that small blue wave will be huge if the Dems seize control of the House.

Nobody buy a few right wing wacko's care about Clinton anymore. The Clinton's are like the Bushs, they are political Dinos.
its going to be a shallow wave if that actually occurs.

there is an report by a poll company who thinks a dem wave will be weak.

the IG report coming out is going reflect badly on the democrats.

they didn't hold Obama accountable during the years the democrat party was in charge. they let him get away with all sorts of shit.

I think the 2018 election is going to be a wash for both sides.

oh btw, I do believe its going to be a California wave.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 07:43 AM   #38
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Are you saying you will not pay me?

Look, to clean up the forum, I'll bet you, LL, lusty and Iffy.

If the Dems do not take back the House, I'll leave for 6 months, if they do, you four numbnuts leave for 6 months.

Iffy and LL are probably to scared to bet.. . I mean where else can Iffy talk about bleeding white women?
Come on dude, that is about as shitty of a deal as there ever was. To make it a fair bet you would need to bring along 3 more of the dumb ass libs in this forum or you put up 6 months and they each put up 6 weeks. I'm not saying they would take it but your current offer is fucking ridiculous.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 08:21 AM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Come on dude, that is about as shitty of a deal as there ever was. To make it a fair bet you would need to bring along 3 more of the dumb ass libs in this forum or you put up 6 months and they each put up 6 weeks. I'm not saying they would take it but your current offer is fucking ridiculous.
How is it shitty? I'm starting out down 30 seats!

I do not want to see bambino banned. I would however like to expose the other three for how chickenshit they are....they ride on bambino's coattail while so scared to actually bet.

Shit I'll probably lose. The way the thing is drawn up , the Dems have to hit it out of the park. . . and they still may come up short.

As far as I'm concerned, you can take bambino out of the bet. So now it is down to 3-1.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...is-safe-right/

Second, Republicans’ astounding state legislative gains in the 2010 midterms — the year before the decennial redistricting cycle — allowed them to redraw four times as many congressional districts as Democrats in 2011 and 2012, stretching their geographical edge even further. As a result, in 2012, Democrats won 51 percent of all major-party votes cast for House candidates but just 47 percent of all seats. In 2014, Democrats won 47 percent of all major-party votes but just 43 percent of the seats. Amazingly, just 16 of 247 House Republicans won their races by fewer than 10 percentage points.
If Democrats’ seat share continues to lag their national vote share by about 4 percentage points in 2016, the party might need to win about 8 percent more votes than Republicans nationally just to reach the barest possible majority of 218 seats.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 08:22 AM   #40
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
its going to be a shallow wave if that actually occurs.

there is an report by a poll company who thinks a dem wave will be weak.

the IG report coming out is going reflect badly on the democrats.

they didn't hold Obama accountable during the years the democrat party was in charge. they let him get away with all sorts of shit.

I think the 2018 election is going to be a wash for both sides.

oh btw, I do believe its going to be a California wave.
Maybe you want in on the bet?

lustylad , LL and Iffy seem to be all talk.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 09:35 AM   #41
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
How is it shitty? I'm starting out down 30 seats!

I do not want to see bambino banned. I would however like to expose the other three for how chickenshit they are....they ride on bambino's coattail while so scared to actually bet.

Shit I'll probably lose. The way the thing is drawn up , the Dems have to hit it out of the park. . . and they still may come up short.

As far as I'm concerned, you can take bambino out of the bet. So now it is down to 3-1.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...is-safe-right/

Second, Republicans’ astounding state legislative gains in the 2010 midterms — the year before the decennial redistricting cycle — allowed them to redraw four times as many congressional districts as Democrats in 2011 and 2012, stretching their geographical edge even further. As a result, in 2012, Democrats won 51 percent of all major-party votes cast for House candidates but just 47 percent of all seats. In 2014, Democrats won 47 percent of all major-party votes but just 43 percent of the seats. Amazingly, just 16 of 247 House Republicans won their races by fewer than 10 percentage points.
If Democrats’ seat share continues to lag their national vote share by about 4 percentage points in 2016, the party might need to win about 8 percent more votes than Republicans nationally just to reach the barest possible majority of 218 seats.
It’s not a “ban” just a wager. If you lose, you leave. It’s not enforced. Just honoring your wager.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 09:55 AM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
It’s not a “ban” just a wager. If you lose, you leave. It’s not enforced. Just honoring your wager.
It is a self ban.

No different than paying your bets.

I've had the same bookie since the early nineties. Folks that do not pay their bets can not say that.

So.....you do not even have to be in on the bet, I like the way you post.

lustylad....with his big font would be nice to see gone.

LexusLover ....well he is the betting expert, let's see if he has the balls to make a bet BEFORE the event!...nice to see gone.

Iffy....that chickenshit is scared shitless he will not be able to post for six months in his Bleeding white girls thread. ... nice to see gone.

And you claimed I was the biggest pain in the ass in this forum. Maybe those three add up to me.

Talk them chicken shits into the bet ... like I said, I do not even want you in it.

Everything is working in the GOP's favor and I can't get those three shit talkers to put up 6 months of posting.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 10:26 AM   #43
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I would however like to expose the other three for how chickenshit they are....they ride on bambino's coattail while so scared to actually bet.
Quote:
lustylad , LL and Iffy seem to be all talk.
Stop lying, you whiny cunt. I just offered to bet you (again) in post #36. We go mano e mano, either bet. Take it or leave it. Stop fretting like a weasel. Even assup had more gumption than you do.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 11:14 AM   #44
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Stop lying, you whiny cunt. I just offered to bet you (again) in post #36. We go mano e mano, either bet. Take it or leave it. Stop fretting like a weasel. Even assup had more gumption than you do.
Trying to pin wtf down is difficult

he used to switch sides of an argument when he invariably ran aground

Only place he voluntarily gets pinned down is montrose ave

There his nom de plume, he likes that term, is penelope pitstop
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 11:18 AM   #45
LexusLover
Valued Poster

A major correction with respect to the headline on this thread:

Quote:
"An 11-count indictment..."
"An .... indictment" = One (1) indictment.

The ONE INDICTMENT has ELEVEN (11) COUNTS.

I started looking for 10 other people who were indicted.
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women