Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2018, 01:52 PM   #1
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default So SS and WTF, please tell why

the Senate Democrats don't want the release of thr "Top Secret" memo the Obama administration used to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on Trump and the Trump campaign... What is there to hide? Come on now boys, hand it over, I'm trusting in you. :-)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...buse-memo.html

Also, if the cards were in reverse, what would you do??????? Inquiring minds would like to know.
Cherie is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 02:03 PM   #2
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default Do Unto Others As You Would NOT Have Them Do Unto Thee!

Dim-retards only believe in SELECTIVE leaking and SELECTIVE transparency!

#ReleaseTheMemo
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 02:06 PM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Evidently you ain't capable of understanding shit.

?

Once the Members have a chance to see the details, the full House can also move to declassify as much as possible and “read in” the American people. The FBI played an extraordinary and troubling role in the 2016 election, and access to the facts of what happened shouldn’t be limited to FBI leakers, their media protectors and partisans in Congress.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/transparency-for-fusion-and-the-fbi-1516319613

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
the Senate Democrats don't want the release of thr "Top Secret" memo the Obama administration used to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on Trump and the Trump campaign... What is there to hide? Come on now boys, hand it over, I'm trusting in you. :-)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...buse-memo.html

Also, if the cards were in reverse, what would you do??????? Inquiring minds would like to know.
I want it all released...

I do not want a bunch of partisan hacks saying how bad something they read is. If it is bad release it. I want to know why the GOP will not release the information is they say is so bad.

Are you capable of understanding that?

I want every single cocksucker in Congress investigated.

Nothing that Clinton or Obama did justifies what Trump is doing.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 02:17 PM   #4
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I want to know why the GOP will not release the information is (sic) they say is so bad.

The GOP wants to release the fucking memo. The dim-retards are the ones blocking it!

As always, snitchy is woefully UNINFORMED!

Transparency for Fusion and the FBI

Democrats vote to keep documents secret but Congress will see them.

Jan. 18, 2018 6:53 p.m. ET

The chance that Americans will learn what really happened between the FBI and Fusion GPS is growing with Thursday’s vote by the House Intelligence Committee to give every House Member access to key information. Soon the House should move to declassify all documents in the case that don’t jeopardize intelligence sources and methods so the public can get the complete story.

Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes also moved Thursday to release to the public his committee’s interview with Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson. Every Democrat joined Republicans in voting for that public disclosure. Yet every Democrat voted against letting the rest of the House see a memo that will list the facts about the FBI’s use of FISA warrants to surveil members of the Trump campaign in 2016. Strange. What are Democrats afraid of?

Ranking Democrat Adam Schiff has been a loud voice for accountability regarding the Trump-Russia probe, but his outrage evaporates regarding the role that Fusion GPS and its Democratic financiers may have played in persuading the FBI to seek a warrant to eavesdrop on American civilians. What were the FBI’s reasons and the evidence it used to seek such an extraordinary writ?

All of this is relevant to the House’s recent vote to extend Section 702 that allows law enforcement to monitor foreigners. Mr. Nunes provided two closed briefings to Republicans last week as they prepared to renew Section 702, and he assured Members that he’d seen no evidence that government had abused 702 powers. But he also said he had seen evidence that law enforcement misused powers involving the surveillance of U.S. citizens as part of the FBI’s investigation into the Trump campaign.

Thus the vote to let all Members see a memo describing relevant classified documents at intelligence agencies. The Constitution and Congress impose strict rules on government surveillance of U.S. citizens, and the FISA court relies on the integrity of law enforcement when granting warrants. If a senior Member of the House is attesting to abuse, all of Congress should see the evidence before deciding how to respond.

FBI sources are telling the media that this will endanger national security. But all Members have top-secret clearance and can view any classified information that the House Intelligence Committee grants access to. They must adhere to nondisclosure agreements and are subject to the same criminal penalties for leaking classified information as FBI officials. Recall that former director James Comey leaked by his own admission.

Once the Members have a chance to see the details, the full House can also move to declassify as much as possible and “read in” the American people. The FBI played an extraordinary and troubling role in the 2016 election, and access to the facts of what happened shouldn’t be limited to FBI leakers, their media protectors and partisans in Congress.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/transpa...fbi-1516319613
Old 01-20-2018, 02:25 PM   #5
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

access to the facts of what happened shouldn’t be limited to FBI leakers, their media protectors and partisans in Congress.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/transpa...fbi-1516319613
really? You just posted a link that said exactly wtf I just said.

Quote:

I do not want a bunch of partisan hacks saying how bad something they read is. If it is bad release it. I want to know why the GOP will not release the information is they say is so bad.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 02:31 PM   #6
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

The document in question appears to be an inter-agency, DOJ product from the DOJ to Congress documenting systemic abuses by Odumbo's DOJ and FBI. These four pages may or may not be an Odumbo era work product. That remains to be seen. What is known, however, is that this particular document was not used to obtain an illegal FISA warrant, but rather documents how illegal measures were purportedly employed by Odumbo's DOJ and FBI to illegally obtain the FISA warrant.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 02:31 PM   #7
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 02:35 PM   #8
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The document in question appears to be an inter-agency, DOJ product from the DOJ to Congress documenting systemic abuses by Odumbo's DOJ and FBI. These four pages may or may not be an Odumbo era work product. That remains to be seen. What is known, however, is that this particular document was not used to obtain an illegal FISA warrant, but rather documents how illegal measures were employed by Odumbo's DOJ and FBI to illegally obtain the FISA warrant.
Maybe the next administration will document how this was documented illegally...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 02:44 PM   #9
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:

I want every single cocksucker in Congress investigated.

Nothing that Clinton or Obama did justifies what Trump is doing.
here snitchy, you left some of your post out in post number #5
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 03:05 PM   #10
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

the reason they don't want the docs release is that it would show that the dems failed on oversight on the Obama administration on fisa. this is a blatant attempt at coverup.

whatever it was in those documents is going to reflect badly on the democrats.

Obama & democrats are joined at the hip on whatever they do.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 03:26 PM   #11
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
really? You just posted a link that said exactly wtf I just said.
Umm, snitchy are you having a bad day? Did you remember to take your meds this morning?

This thread is about the FBI memo to obtain a FISA warrant. You said the GOP is blocking its release.

My link said the GOP members of the House Intelligence Committee voted to release it, while the dim-retard members voted 100% against releasing it.

In other words, my link said exactly the OPPOSITE of what you posted.

Seriously man, you should go to bed early and stop embarrassing yourself. Get some sleep and maybe your mental faculties (enfeebled as they are) will return in the morning.
Old 01-20-2018, 03:39 PM   #12
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

My link said the GOP members of the House Intelligence Committee voted to release it, while the dim-retard members voted 100% against releasing it.

In other words, my link said exactly the OPPOSITE of what you posted.

That is because your ignorant ass never takes the time to consider what was meant.

The Senator from Cali just released her shit without asking.

I was suggesting those chickenshit GOP congressmen to do the same.

You would go down as the shitist lawyer in the history of lawyering were you to ever question another on the witness stand...you would however make a helluva hall moniter or substitute 8th grade English teacher.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 03:41 PM   #13
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
the reason they don't want the docs release is that it would show that the dems failed on oversight on the Obama administration on fisa. this is a blatant attempt at coverup.
How about the GOP members release them without Dem support.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 03:44 PM   #14
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
It's far worse than that, dilbert. Think about it. Hillary used her campaign money to hire an "opposition research" smear merchant (Fusion GPS) to pay Putin's counter-intelligence agents (through Christopher Steele) to put together a fake dossier on Trump. That's damning enough. Then she feeds Putin's fake dossier to the FBI, and they use it to go to the FISA court and obtain a warrant to spy on the Trump campaign! The fruits of this surveillance are then consumed by top officials in the odumbo administration and presumably relayed back to the Clinton campaign.

If that's what happened, it's as wrong as wrong can be. As corrupt as corrupt can be. As swampy as swampy can be... are you starting to get the picture now?

What was Watergate about? Didn't it start when a group of "third-rate burglars" were hired by the GOP to wiretap the phones in the DNC headquarters back in June of 1972? This is shaping up to be worse than Watergate... and far worse than just a "failure of oversight" by odumbo!
Old 01-20-2018, 03:50 PM   #15
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Maybe the next administration will document how this was documented illegally...
How do you document something illegally? Now something that is illegal can and should be documented. What would make the practice of documentation in and of itself become illegal?

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women