Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70398
biomed160407
Yssup Rider59880
gman4452899
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47483
pyramider46370
bambino40298
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35252
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2012, 12:23 PM   #31
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feisty Kat View Post
As Ava, Likkinikki and I are of Asian descent -we age well.
Yes, very well. I can attest to the beauty of only one of the three, but ... wow.

And perhaps some hobbyists prefer women a bit closer in age, eliminates some of the potential "creep" factor?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:34 PM   #32
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

You have got to be kidding. There are enough creeps out here.

50 year old taint is might pretty. That's a subtle hint for someone to post some taint.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:10 PM   #33
Guest081115-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 103786
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
Hey Kat how are ya????

Yes we age well

But I also think age is an attitude. I know young girls who act and look older than their years. Taking care of yourself, eating right, having a healthy lifestyle, positive attitude, these things keep you young! And beauty IS so much more than skin deep. It goes down to the heart and soul.

Hi Ava!
It's has been awhile. I was gone and back. I'm doing well. You're definately right about eating, having a heathy lifestyle,positive attitude.
My daily routines are get up very early sometime 5 AM. Have a healthy breakfast, go out and take care of errands, read, listen to meditation or spa ambient music to clear my mind and rejuvinate and energize. Then cook a hearty meals, Walk at the park daily. Then movies, driving some distances to sight seeing.

It's all good to get out of the house and enjoy the nature.

Oh! forgot to mention. Play some type of sport that you do enjoy is good. I like soccer, tennis, etc
Guest081115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:11 PM   #34
Guest081115-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 103786
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by soxfan View Post
If you dont think 50 is sexy take a look at some of these fine ladies showcases!!!
Guest081115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:18 PM   #35
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29457
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
This 50 year old lady just had a guy drive 200 miles one way to see me ....that is a big turn on for me!!
You go girl!!!!

I'll be 46 next month and had a gentleman drive 5 hours one way to see me Totally blows my mind.
gigi_gypsy is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:03 PM   #36
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

awesome Gigi!

{I had a guy last summer drove two days from kansas City to new Orleans for a 90 minute appt,then he turned around and drove right back home!}

It is such a cool world! lol
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:21 PM   #37
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

The years you have only multiplies the thrills.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:24 PM   #38
plainjoe
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Ladies, all of your responses (and showcases) reinforce the reason that I seek mature, professional companionship. My experiences with older ladies (MILF/GILF) have been great, I appreciate the time spent and the experiences, all great naughty fun experiences.
Definitely looking forward to meeting many of the 40/50+ year old ladies from this board in the future - when in Reno, Ava, in Little Rock, Sweet n Little, in St Louis, Evie (and possibly GiGi), New Orleans, Nicolet (used to see the infamous Dallas Rain who is traveling all over)...so many ladies, so little time to travel...
plainjoe is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:56 PM   #39
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
awesome Gigi!

{I had a guy last summer drove two days from kansas City to new Orleans for a 90 minute appt,then he turned around and drove right back home!}

It is such a cool world! lol
I know you have quite the fan club - our friend who is a GB fan is always saying such nice things about you!!!
Old 11-20-2012, 09:00 PM   #40
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by plainjoe View Post
Ladies, all of your responses (and showcases) reinforce the reason that I seek mature, professional companionship. My experiences with older ladies (MILF/GILF) have been great, I appreciate the time spent and the experiences, all great naughty fun experiences.
Definitely looking forward to meeting many of the 40/50+ year old ladies from this board in the future - when in Reno, Ava, in Little Rock, Sweet n Little, in St Louis, Evie (and possibly GiGi), New Orleans, Nicolet (used to see the infamous Dallas Rain who is traveling all over)...so many ladies, so little time to travel...
To be grouped in such fine ladies is quite the honor - thank you
Old 11-20-2012, 09:29 PM   #41
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I know several ladies 50+ who are still working. For them it is something they enjoy with certain clients and for most of them they have gone back UTR with a core of regular clients. My ATF turns 49 soon, and I plan on seeing her a lot longer than one more year.

I do think there are more over-50 ladies than most guys would expects. And more "45" y/o ladies who are over 50 as well but work very hard to look under 50.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:35 PM   #42
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi_gypsy View Post
To be grouped in such fine ladies is quite the honor - thank you
+1!!! {you my sweet hobby hubby are one helluva great guy!}
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:13 PM   #43
Zabrina Sarafina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115962

Great inspirational thread. I was shocked to hear some of your ages, like ava and sweet n little I thought you were in your late 20's from the way you come across I guess (I mean that in a good way lol)

I'm only in my 20's and already I am so paranoid about aging. Now I love the experience of becoming more "mature" each year...because life becomes alot less drama filled and my confidence of being comfortable in my skin is skyrocketing - however it's the physical part of it just freaks me out. I follow a very high maintenance skin care regimen - I see the dermatologist regularly to do my best to make sure the outside stays youthful. Of course genetics has alot to with it - and I am blessed but you still need to take care of your skin

On the subject of young providers - yes alot of them definitely lack the communication skills - it's all about making the money and frankly gtfo. Personally my communication skills are one of my best assets and the #1 thing that keeps clients coming back. A client can shop around to get a product/service from anywhere. But how many of those businesses actually put in effort to make a connection?

marketing 101 of client loyalty - making a connection

Now I don't see myself still being a provider after 40 - I reckon I would probably like to be in a single relationship by then - finally settle down....but Idk...life's an open book
Zabrina Sarafina is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:38 PM   #44
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Plainjoe, you have a warm, and very wet, welcome waiting for you in New Orleans, darlin'! Thank you for including me on your to-do list!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:42 PM   #45
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina View Post
Great inspirational thread. I was shocked to hear some of your ages, like ava and sweet n little I thought you were in your late 20's from the way you come across I guess (I mean that in a good way lol)

I'm only in my 20's and already I am so paranoid about aging. Now I love the experience of becoming more "mature" each year...because life becomes alot less drama filled and my confidence of being comfortable in my skin is skyrocketing - however it's the physical part of it just freaks me out. I follow a very high maintenance skin care regimen - I see the dermatologist regularly to do my best to make sure the outside stays youthful. Of course genetics has alot to with it - and I am blessed but you still need to take care of your skin

On the subject of young providers - yes alot of them definitely lack the communication skills - it's all about making the money and frankly gtfo. Personally my communication skills are one of my best assets and the #1 thing that keeps clients coming back. A client can shop around to get a product/service from anywhere. But how many of those businesses actually put in effort to make a connection?

marketing 101 of client loyalty - making a connection

Now I don't see myself still being a provider after 40 - I reckon I would probably like to be in a single relationship by then - finally settle down....but Idk...life's an open book

Taint tickling slows, and if done correctly, reverses the aging process.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women