Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2017, 02:39 PM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Gey Rey's new avatar!!!!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 06:52 PM   #17
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

FBI have been known to get dirty at times. they have turned mafia criminals into informants. I think thats how they got John Gotti and some others.

I would not be surprised that they turned a spy for russia as an informant.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 06:15 AM   #18
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/...have_heard_of/

Quote:
Clinton scandal you may not have heard of, "Arkansas Prison Blood Scandal" -- Cummins State Prison was knowingly harvesting HIV and Hep C tainted blood from prisoners for international export by HMA, run by Clinton crony (self.conspiracy)
submitted 1 year ago * by 911bodysnatchers322
This story is absolutely incredible. Kind of a holy cow moment for me. Arkansas was the origin of the Bayer/Baxter HIV/Hep C infected blood conspiracy, and it was by Clinton's friends.
I found out about this "Arkansas Prison Scandal" while reading Edward Klein's book, "The Truth about Hillary", that I found at a thrift store for a dollar. Here's an illuminating excerpt from page 22:
One of the worst messes involved the notorious Arkansas penal system, which had awarded a lucrative contract to Health Management Associates (HMA), a company run by Leonard Dunn, a Clinton crony.
When Michael Galster, who held an orthopedic clinic in Cummins state prison once every two weeks, discovered that HMA was harvesting tainted blood from prison inmates by paying them $7 a pint, he threatened to blow the whistle. He was prepared to testify that the blood, some of which was infected with Hepatitis C and the HIV virus, was being sold with the knowledge of prison authorities and Governor Clinton to brokers, who in turn shipped it to several foreign countries, including Canada.[1]
"Vince Foster was then-Governor Clinton's liaison on prison issues", Galster told the author of this book. "One day, Foster came to visit me at my office in Pine Bluff. One of the prisoners was threatening to sue HMA over a non-blood issue, and Vince wanted me to get involved and convince the prisoner not to sue. bot those HMA doctors were hacks, and I refused to get involved."[1]
"Vince started bullying me," Galster went on. "He said, 'You know what your noncooperation means as far as the state's renewing your othopedic contract, don't you, Mike?'
"And I said, 'Yes, I know what you're talking about.' And he said, 'It's going to be hard for you to maintain your contract with the prison system.' And I said, 'I know.' And he said, 'I just want to make sure you know how things work.' And, sure enough, they fired me. And knowing how close Hillary was to Vince, I never had any doubt that she knew all about it."[1]
After he came to Washington, Vince fell into a suicidal depression once he realized that Hillary, as First Lady, could no longer be his intimate friend--and that he, in turn, could no longer protect her from scandal and her flagrant disregord for the law. He was right. The night of his death, Hillary launched one of the most shameful--and illegal--cover-ups of her entire career.
She sent two of her most trusted White House loyalists--Maggie Williams, the First Lady's chief of staff, and Patsy Thomasson, who was in charge of White House administration--into Foster's office to retrieve embarrassing and incriminating documents related to Whitewater and Hillary's other personal affairs. While White House Counsel Bernaer Nussbaum barred investigators from entering Foster's office, Maggie Williams, Patsy Thomasson, and Craig Livingston, Hillary's director of White House security, removed armloads of files and loose-leaf binders.[2]
1-"Edward Klein interview with Michael Galster, March 12, 2005"
2-Olson, Hell to Pay, pp.267-69
Btw, there is a documentary about this, "Factor 8: The Arkansas Prison Blood Scandal"
This whole thing had me thinking of the Bayer HIV / Hep C infected blood given to hemophiliacs conspiracy. So I looked into it. Apparently, Bayer had aquired Cutter in 1974, and it was Cutter Laboritories that dealt with the tainted blood (and the poliovirus vaccine that gave 40,000 indian children polio "the cutter incident". Cutter is straightup bad at their fekking job. No other way to put it. Cutter sucks.
Now in the Wikipedia citation, it mentions the lawsuit against cutter in the supreme court of alaska as being a 'division of Miles Labs'. Here is wikipedia's entry on Miles Laboratories, they make alkaseltzer, flintstones chewables, one-a-day, and bactine. So I did some more digging and sure enough I found a book, "Prison Nation", pgs 210-11 that says the HMA blood was sold to Bayer, Baxter International, the Red Cross as well as the Continental Pharma Cryosan Ltd in Canada and Pine Bluff Biologicals. Know what this means?
It means that given the timeline and the 'follow the blood' trail methodology, Arkansas, The Clintons' cronies were the the origin of the Bayer HIV/Hep C Hemophiliac conspiracy. Dead to rights: the Clintons don't care about people. This is about the most vicious, misanthropic activity a person could do-- to knowingly take diseased prison blood and sell it to others in desperate need of health.
You know the silver lining of this very dark cloud is that I found that America is number one at one thing: giving blood. Americans give more blood than all the other countries combined, and giving blood is giving life. Thus I can conclude that American people are good and that our leadership is psychotic.
edit: cleaned up foul language.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women