Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2017, 02:38 PM   #31
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I really dont think Republicans would vote a black woman in for potus. You have way to many hillbillies that can't get past that in that group.

It would be an easy win. Black folks would vote for her. I think there would be more support from blacks behind her then Obama to be honest.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 03:00 PM   #32
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
I really dont think Republicans would vote a black woman in for potus.
I'll change what you wrote and ask you if you've hear it before.

"I really dont think Republicans would vote DONALD TRUMP in for potus."

Sound "familiar"?

And Putin would help FOR REAL! #1: to be nice to her, because he knows she'd fuck him like tied up goat, and #2: she knows more about Putin than Putin does! She reads, writes, and speaks Russian....probably better than he does.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 03:02 PM   #33
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
I really dont think Republicans would vote a black woman in for potus. You have way to many hillbillies that can't get past that in that group.

It would be an easy win. Black folks would vote for her. I think there would be more support from blacks behind her then Obama to be honest.
So you are saying that Blacks are racist and will only vote for people if they are Black? You really think Ben Carson would have received majority of Black Vote had he ran against Clinton? Very foolish comment- I am Italian and wouldn't vote for Gulliani if you paid me.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 03:07 PM   #34
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
You really think Ben Carson would have received majority of Black Vote had he ran against Clinton?
I would say they wouldn't, because Carson is extremely intelligent and successful as a brain surgeon and IMO he threatens the "standard" perception nurtured by the Liberals that Black people "NEED" help in making their way in society and in gainful employment aka "affirmative action" like Obaminable sucked up on.

Obaminable got there by being Black. Carson got there despite being Black!
Old 05-08-2017, 03:07 PM   #35
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
I think I see what the problem is here! RM thought if she mingled with the Conservatives she would drum up business. It has back-fired miserably. Just because they outnumber the Liberals doesn't mean they actually see women. She is a paid actor and and they are broke ass blowhards. Should have went with the Liberals that don't let King James cock block them. Hell I might see you If I get down that way. I just might not share my handle till we are done. LOL!
Gosh thank you- it's obvious she's no fucking conservative and she's playing the numbers and it still hasn't helped her- she thinks she's being "appealing" by appearing to be the Sarah Palin of ECCIE, but look at her reviews or should I say lack of reviews. This si the same CUNT who said she used to watch Bill Maher- now what conservative would admit to watching Bill Maher. She's a fucking phony- photoshopped pics, she lied about her ethnicity- she's a pure white gal pretending to be "mixed" to give herself and "exotic" appeal. She's at least 50 pretending to be younger- she was once self -admitted she was a fat girl- she's a fucking phony white trailer park trash whore.
Old 05-08-2017, 03:12 PM   #36
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Gosh thank you- it's obvious she's no fucking conservative and she's playing the numbers and it still hasn't helped her- she thinks she's being "appealing" by appearing to be the Sarah Palin of ECCIE, but look at her reviews or should I say lack of reviews. This si the same CUNT who said she used to watch Bill Maher- now what conservative would admit to watching Bill Maher. She's a fucking phony- photoshopped pics, she lied about her ethnicity- she's a pure white gal pretending to be "mixed" to give herself and "exotic" appeal. She's at least 50 pretending to be younger- she was once self -admitted she was a fat girl- she's a fucking phony white trailer park trash whore.
When did she refuse to see you?
Old 05-08-2017, 03:17 PM   #37
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I would say they wouldn't, because Carson is extremely intelligent and successful as a brain surgeon and IMO he threatens the "standard" perception nurtured by the Liberals that Black people "NEED" help in making their way in society and in gainful employment aka "affirmative action" like Obaminable sucked up on.

You dumb fuck what does being a surgeon have to do with being POTUS? Correction Obama got elected mainly because of White America- winning just the Black votes wouldn't have been enough dumb ass.
Old 05-08-2017, 03:20 PM   #38
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
When did she refuse to see you?
Prolly shortly after she caught a wif of the cologne of " seArgent shitburner " !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 03:26 PM   #39
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Quote:
Gosh thank you
FUCKING LIBTARDISM...

I've partied with RM a few times, she's cool!

I assure you, Pork_Belly, you and me would not get along!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 04:01 PM   #40
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
I'll change what you wrote and ask you if you've hear it before.

"I really dont think Republicans would vote DONALD TRUMP in for potus."

Sound "familiar"?

And Putin would help FOR REAL! #1: to be nice to her, because he knows she'd fuck him like tied up goat, and #2: she knows more about Putin than Putin does! She reads, writes, and speaks Russian....probably better than he does.
Your team didn't think that Dems would vote for Obama. That is why so many voted for him in the Primary.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 04:13 PM   #41
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:

Carson was raised by basically a sharecropper and did receive welfare,just not section 8 housing. He also thinks college should be free for medical students. So how does that make him so special?
Old 05-08-2017, 04:24 PM   #42
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
FUCKING LIBTARDISM...

By party do you mean you were the fluffer or the cleanup?

By the way I see you do not like guys who are out of shape. Personally I don't like guys at all.

Okay on a serious note. Is RM the girl in the pic's cause I want some of that!
Old 05-08-2017, 04:28 PM   #43
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Trump is president because Kasich refused to get out of the race. Without Kasich, Trump would not have won the primary, and any of the other Republican candidates would have crushed Hillary. She was an awful candidate.

Kasich is directly and personally responsible for the situation we are in, and he is a centrist democrat by policy. He does not believe in a limited federal government, and sees no limit of its intrusion into our personal lives.
kehaar is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 05:17 PM   #44
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehaar View Post
Trump is president because Kasich refused to get out of the race. Without Kasich, Trump would not have won the primary, and any of the other Republican candidates would have crushed Hillary. She was an awful candidate.

Kasich is directly and personally responsible for the situation we are in, and he is a centrist democrat by policy. He does not believe in a limited federal government, and sees no limit of its intrusion into our personal lives.
I do not think he took enough votes away to make a difference. Why would someone that liked him vote for another conservative if he is as you say? Without Comey and Putin nobody would have beaten Hillary. I will say this. I would trade Trump for any of the other candidates that ran including Kasich or Cruz.
Old 05-08-2017, 05:30 PM   #45
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
FUCKING LIBTARDISM...

You know I wish for one day I would resort back to my younger MOB days - I seen many grown men cry like little babies - it would be no different with you ass clowns

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women