Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-10-2017, 10:59 PM   #1
trippplextc8
Sexy Lady

User ID: 388303
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow Come on' is there a knight in shining armour out there that can help me?

Potential to succeed that's me!
It started raining and began to pour on me and honestly has not let up too much. I have found myself (alone) needing a bit more help to get on my feet after a "blah blah " one of life's mishaps that I went through recently and lost a lot. Yet had no choice to but to push on.I thought it would be easier to get reestablished but I'm finding that its just not that easy (alone) especially since I literally , only know y'all here in Texas. No family, and hard to hook up w true friends that would understand my ways. I am... a stay to myself person ..no drug problem no stealing problem ...got a lil business I am trying to further pursue in retail. PM ME IF YOUR FEELING THIS MESSAGE. I SERIOUSLY Need a bit of help I have a few options thought out. So fly me a kite and ill tell you a lil more. Thanks..tripppleXtc
trippplextc8 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 07:45 AM   #2
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Wrong forum. Maybe wrong website, too.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 08:20 AM   #3
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default Pay to play.....No free sessions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trippplextc8 View Post
Potential to succeed that's me!
It started raining and began to pour on me and honestly has not let up too much. I have found myself (alone) needing a bit more help to get on my feet after a "blah blah " one of life's mishaps that I went through recently and lost a lot. Yet had no choice to but to push on.I thought it would be easier to get reestablished but I'm finding that its just not that easy (alone) especially since I literally , only know y'all here in Texas. No family, and hard to hook up w true friends that would understand my ways. I am... a stay to myself person ..no drug problem no stealing problem ...got a lil business I am trying to further pursue in retail. PM ME IF YOUR FEELING THIS MESSAGE. I SERIOUSLY Need a bit of help I have a few options thought out. So fly me a kite and ill tell you a lil more. Thanks..tripppleXtc
Hooker asking for help.Hell help all hookers.Pay to play business without stress.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 05:56 AM   #4
trippplextc8
Sexy Lady

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Response to "fancy" hookers opinion... Which we all are entitled to ..

Hmmmm .. I am not a Hooker (first of all), needing help in the way you are putting it. Honestly I work my own small business this is not my #1 priority. Although, You may be a hooker"fancy lady" I don't consider that my job title as you I see do.I'm interested in it just as much as a hobby/fun as others. This isn't my full time and only source of funding.
Let me clear it up since i didn't really say what I needed help with so your mind honey can rest.
I WAS SEEKING HELP IN THE MANNER OF MAYBE SOMEONE WHOSE GOT A CAR LOT WHEREAS I CAN MAKE PAYMENTS OR MAYBE A PLACE TO RENT OR THINGS AMONG THAT NATURE. That's something everyone seeks help for in life at some point. So its a shame your mind is in the fog. (Coming from a hooker whose pic is holding chocolate and whip cream. Aren't you big enough? It looks like your promoting a commercial for what happens when you use that stuff...not so "fancy" but we all are entitled to our opinions.
Old 05-17-2017, 06:21 AM   #5
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Still wrong forum.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 11:25 AM   #6
Submissive Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 346938
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe try asking clients directly.. especially the ones you know well.. the ones that know you the best are the ones that will help if they can.. I would rather a client pay me for my services and then I go buy what I need.. but if you have the connections with your regular clients those are the ones you should be ok to barter with. Most car lots can get you approved with steady income going into your account.. if you have repos, extremely poor credit, bankruptcy, etc try for the smaller lots.. the interest will be high so pay it off asap!
Submissive Angel is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 06:22 AM   #7
trippplextc8
Sexy Lady

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah I may have put this up in the wrong spot. I wasn't trying to do an exchange I'm willing to pay. I responded to a guy on here who was doing pay stubs and that would of helped but the dude took like a week or more to respond to every message.I saw a long time ago a chick put up something I don't recall what thread it was but I did see her results were accomplishing. She posted that a man had responded and she got help with a vehicle and I assumed that being the paycheck stub guy was in n.y. that maybe I could get help from one of the outter sources. Thanks submissive angel. Things always work out sooner or later. I do have ok credit and no bankruptcy I'm just finding "no credit is not exactly good credit."
Old 05-20-2017, 03:06 AM   #8
Guest062617
The original hot Blonde

User ID: 247061
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by trippplextc8 View Post
Hmmmm .. I am not a Hooker (first of all), needing help in the way you are putting it. Honestly I work my own small business this is not my #1 priority. Although, You may be a hooker"fancy lady" I don't consider that my job title as you I see do.I'm interested in it just as much as a hobby/fun as others. This isn't my full time and only source of funding.
Let me clear it up
I WAS SEEKING HELP IN THE MANNER OF MAYBE SOMEONE WHOSE GOT A CAR LOT WHEREAS I CAN MAKE PAYMENTS OR MAYBE A PLACE TO RENT OR THINGS AMONG THAT NATURE. (Coming from a hooker whose pic is holding chocolate and whip cream. Aren't you big enough? It looks like your promoting a commercial for what happens when you use that stuff...not so "fancy" but we all are entitled to our opinions.
Hmmmm ur not a hooker but u have reviews. This isn't ur full time gig and only source of money but u are broke....so in other words u think ur shit don't stink, u can't manage money, and ur in need of an eye exam bc u ain't so thin urself...far from it babe
Guest062617 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 11:20 AM   #9
trippplextc8
Sexy Lady

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default How do you spell broke? It must be pay to you cause that what i said id pay!

Bitch I ain't broke. Don't you see it says I'm willing to pay. Damn you must be a hooker that didn't learn to read. Shut the fuck up. Show it where it says I'm asking for money. Girl with your high ass up at 4 am get some sleep. And learn how to read. You must of been bored. You must be broke up at at 4am trying to sell ass.
Old 05-20-2017, 11:24 AM   #10
trippplextc8
Sexy Lady

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And baby read my reviews since you nosey. I got a nice ass body. Cause I ain't a bone ... Girl not one man has ever not liked the looks of me. With you flatchested ass. This is fun. You could probably cut up someone with your boney ass. Your lil remarks are cute. Get some food girl. Ill take ya out to eat. Only jealousy brought you to talk about me. I know you make men think about bbq baby back ribs the way yours stick out. You know the cheap kind with barely any meat. Ha
Old 05-20-2017, 12:02 PM   #11
Guest062617
The original hot Blonde

User ID: 247061
My ECCIE Reviews

That's pretty damn funny. A little rilled are u? Must have struck a nerve
Guest062617 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 01:26 PM   #12
Erotiquencounters
Gaining Momentum

can we all just get along
Erotiquencounters is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 01:08 PM   #13
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erotiquencounters View Post
can we all just get along
I'm betting Jenna and XXX would actually get along quite well in RL. Everyone who knows JJ knows she takes no shit...and it looks like XXX ain't standing for it either!

I need me a rooster sandwich made with JJ and XXX....

rooster is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 05:08 PM   #14
larryheadboard
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

hey, are you still in need of help/friends?
larryheadboard is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women