Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2017, 12:25 PM   #1
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default Can the MODs keep the rules in this forum consistent or notify us of changes to the rules

I am posting this because whether you hate me or not- I know the rules of this forum, but when you get an infraction for being "rude" to a member it makes me questions are the rules of this forum a fly by night type of situation?

I find it laughable that I could get an infraction for "rudeness" when myself included and nearly 99 percent of the posters in the political forum constantly throw rude nasty jabs at each other all the time.

I thought originally Chica Chaser st the rules as following in this statement :
Now that these discussions are being moved here, lets lay out the very simple ground rules.

These discussions will be very lightly moderated.

You all know the big forbidden topics such as children, underage sex, illicit drug mention and drug use mentions, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance and any type of racial slurs...those will not be tolerated.

Beyond that, you are on your own.

IF you choose to play in these discussions, you are on your own. Bring your own thick skin, neosporin and bandaids (or tourniquet, whatever). Don't come running to me, or the other moderators to save you because someone hurt your feelings, or you said something stupid and got your ass handed to you.

If you RTM a post from here outside of the above topics, you will be referred right back to this sticky thread, with no remorse. (11/1/16) Edit: All non-legitimate RTM's reported from this area will now be publicly posted for the appropriate review and/or ridicule of the membership.

We may need to modify things a little as time goes on, but we will start with that premise.

Welcome to the Wild, Wild West.

Back in April lustylad posted this topic : https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...069&highlight=

A Moderator Dick Em Down confirmed that the rules have not changes and in post 76 mentioned the following:

The ONLY guidelines that need to be followed in this forum are the ones in the link below...

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...87&postcount=1

All of you tards can go back to calling each other childish names over your political, religious, and whatever the fuck else differences that you have with each other

If it's not a violation of the forum rules in the link above, please don't RTM it, it will most likely be ignored.

Having said that, if you even so much as attempt to "walk the line" on any of guidelines specifically for this forum, that will NOT be ignored

ONCE AGAIN IN THE LINK BY DICK EM DOWN- NO WHERE DOES IT STATES THAT "RUDENESS" IS A VIOLATION OR WORTHY OF AN INFRACTION!!!!
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 12:35 PM   #2
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Crying to the MODs again!!!!

I predict you won't be here very much longer.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 12:38 PM   #3
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Crying to the MODs again!!!!

I predict you won't be here very much longer.
you wanna bet? I or anyone can stay as long as they choose- you know people always re-invent themselves like some of your multi handles butt buddy do on this site.
Old 05-24-2017, 12:41 PM   #4
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
you wanna bet? I or anyone can stay as long as they choose- ..
You're not a religious person are you?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 12:55 PM   #5
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You're not a religious person are you?
I am actually Agnostic gave up on religion over 25 years ago- you know how many men I literally seen at the point of death call out to God for help and guess what their god" never saved them- religion is the reason why we have the chaos in the world- but that's another topic.
Old 05-24-2017, 01:41 PM   #6
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
...you know how many men I literally seen at the point of death call out to God for help and guess what their god" never saved them- ...
How would you know if God saved them or not? And if God did ..

... you'll never meet them again.

But the answer to your question is ... I don't have a clue, but ...

based on your past credibility I would guess .... ZERO!

Back on topic .... my question about you being a "religious person" in the context of this website had to do more with the little microcosm universe of Eccie and whether or not you remain a "guest" in the realm when the Little Gods moderating the place slap your ass down! It appears your best shot would be to get a "life time membership" and they may well cut you some slack. Based on your poor physical condition that might not be a good investment though. If you get my drift without getting your little feelings hurt.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 02:01 PM   #7
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You're about as religious as any self-hating, closeted fagnit can be.

Your own people have rejected you, LLephantMan.

SAD!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 02:02 PM   #8
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
How would you know if God saved them or not? And if God did ..

... you'll never meet them again.

But the answer to your question is ... I don't have a clue, but ...

based on your past credibility I would guess .... ZERO!

Back on topic .... my question about you being a "religious person" in the context of this website had to do more with the little microcosm universe of Eccie and whether or not you remain a "guest" in the realm when the Little Gods moderating the place slap your ass down! It appears your best shot would be to get a "life time membership" and they may well cut you some slack. Based on your poor physical condition that might not be a good investment though. If you get my drift without getting your little feelings hurt.
How did God save them if they were killed in front of me Einstein? Sorry if I don't believe in some invisible man in the sky that can create a universe but is worried about what I do behind closed doors.
Old 05-24-2017, 02:04 PM   #9
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

You really don't know me, I genuinely love fucking with people...it's free entertainment for me and some of you particularly the so-called conservatives in this forum can't take it.
I can be very juvenile, like I'm going to fight someone over some name calling or reveal personal info to a hobbyist . But it's a crazy world, you really never know who you're fucking with.
Old 05-24-2017, 02:26 PM   #10
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Does LL think the Dali is real? I would not be surprised. No disrespect meant. I don't want the point Gods getting me. LOL!
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 02:27 PM   #11
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I find it laughable that I could get an infraction for "rudeness"...

Back in April lustylad posted this topic : https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...069&highlight=

A Moderator Dick Em Down confirmed that the rules have not changes (sic)

ONCE AGAIN IN THE LINK BY DICK EM DOWN- NO WHERE DOES IT STATES (sic) THAT "RUDENESS" IS A VIOLATION OR WORTHY OF AN INFRACTION!!!!
So Lubey... thanks for reposting my link and showing so much genuine concern over the rules of this forum. Sounds like you know the rules pretty well. So tell me... when you RTM'd the mods to complain that Dali Lama was "a very insensitive prick" and urged them to ban his holiness (see below), what rule was being violated?

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...3&postcount=18
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 02:32 PM   #12
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
So Lubey... thanks for reposting my link and showing so much genuine concern over the rules of this forum. Sounds like you know the rules pretty well. So tell me... when you RTM'd the mods to complain that Dali Lama was "insensitive" in this thread, what rule was being violated?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2068327
Actually I was fucking with Dalilama never RTM the MOD I knew that would piss him off and it did- you can check with any MOD here including Mojo to have them release the RTMs I never RTM anyone- it's so easy to get you ass clowns riled up over nothing !!!
Old 05-24-2017, 02:51 PM   #13
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

So you lied again... just like you lied about your military service and your mafia connections and everything else... except for the part about offering free blowjobs down at the HEB store on Marbach Road every evening between 6-10pm.

Since you admit to lying about everything, we can assume you also lied about receiving an infraction from the mods and stop replying to your bullshit.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 03:02 PM   #14
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
So you lied again... just like you lied about your military service and your mafia connections and everything else... except for the part about offering free blowjobs down at the HEB store on Marbach Road every evening between 6-10pm.

Since you admit to lying about everything, we can assume you also lied about receiving an infraction from the mods and stop replying to your bullshit.
nope sorry military record is the truth , but pissing you guys off to make me the center of attention is wonderful

Think about this lustylad you cheap 60 dollar John you are on a hooker board worrying about what I do or did for a living- let that sink in for a minute.
Ask Mojo did I lie about the infraction you moron- why would I lie about an infraction and call out the MOD who gave me the infraction?
Old 05-24-2017, 03:23 PM   #15
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
- religion is the reason why we have the chaos in the world- but that's another topic.

No, once again...wrong.

The reason we have "chaos" is human beings....for ALL our advancements and achievements....is inherently flawed, demented, evil, greedy, slovenly, envious, petty....stop me if I've touched on any attributes you may yourself may be guilty of, Lubey. As the celebrated "highest form of life to date" on this planet, we've still got a long ways to go.

Long before we even had "religion" we had rampant paganism / idol worship across the lands. And guess what?.....man's been abusing the shit outa his "fellow man" since the Dawn of Time. Chaos, indeed.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women