Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2018, 10:56 PM   #361
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Girly, sounds like you have a hard on for Lusty. Now I know why your posts sound so gay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercold1 View Post
Hey, Ladyboy! Here are some fun facts for you!

Net immigration with Mexico is in the negative! Illegal immigration from Mexico is at a 45 year low! So are border arrests!

https://www.politifact.com/wisconsin...undocumented-/

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...than-you-think

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuarta.../#1cda5c814b73

But if we listened to RACISTS like you, you'd think ms13, or whoever the fuck they are, are at my doorstep. No, Ladyboy, you just like to pretend that these are big problems, because you like the harsh racist solutions that your racist fascist conservative leaders want to implement.

And here are some more fun facts for you!

https://i.redd.it/08uldfz4b4f11.png

https://www.newsweek.com/right-wing-...-bannon-628381

It's like Trump, I mean Hitler said: "Tell a bigger lie". You are a part of the fascist thrall that "tells the bigger lie". You and the millions of fascist conservatards like you know that all you have to do is all pretend you believe the lie is true, and that's all you need to do to lend the idea efficacy in the marketplace of ideas and further your racist and fascist agendas.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 12:13 AM   #362
supercold1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Girly, sounds like you have a hard on for Lusty. Now I know why your posts sound so gay!
He certainly has a better chance of getting me hard than you, Ellen, that's for sure.
supercold1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 01:03 AM   #363
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Hey, Ladyboy! Here are some fun facts for you!
Supercuck! So nice to hear from you! Did you ask speedy and li'l mongrel if you could bring up those "fun facts"? They control the immigration debate. All discussion is limited to their talking points. I am not allowed to comment beyond their parameters. Sorry.

Quote:
But if we listened to RACISTS like you, you'd think ms13, or whoever the fuck they are, are at my doorstep.
Not on your doorstep yet? Ok, I'll tell the dems to get right on it! What's your current address? They'll move you to the top of their gangbanger drive-by list. Your neighborhood is next! Sorry we overlooked you... I thought you lived in an MS-13 sanctuary city. Thanks for the heads-up!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 01:41 AM   #364
supercold1
Valued Poster

Cool

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Supercuck! So nice to hear from you! Did you ask speedy and li'l mongrel if you could bring up those "fun facts"? They control the immigration debate. All discussion is limited to their talking points. I am not allowed to comment beyond their parameters. Sorry.

Not on your doorstep yet? Ok, I'll tell the dems to get right on it! What's your current address? They'll move you to the top of their gangbanger drive-by list. Your neighborhood is next! Sorry we overlooked you... I thought you lived in an MS-13 sanctuary city. Thanks for the heads-up!

Once again, dumbshit Trumpsters can't reply with anything substantive. Just dumb jokes based on obvious falsehoods, and stupid memes. Yeah, I live in a "sanctuary" city. And guess what? It's one of the SAFEST cities in the state, let alone the country.
Old 08-10-2018, 07:33 AM   #365
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I know - that's what I said. Little girl go buy a brain, you are out of your league here.

Quote:
He certainly has a better chance of getting me hard than you, Ellen, that's for sure.
Old 08-10-2018, 11:20 AM   #366
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Just dumb jokes based on obvious falsehoods, and stupid memes...
What's that you say, supercuck? Did you spot another false meme?

Uh-oh. Sounds like a job for speedy over at Memebusters! Send him a PM and he'll get right on it! That's what he does all day!

He's a mean SOB. Don't let him catch you laughing at any funny memes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Here's a fact. On Facebook I do not talk politics. However, I do read political memes posted by others. I have "corrected" about 25 memes as being at least misleading and at the most factually incorrect.
Old 08-10-2018, 12:26 PM   #367
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Supercuck, is that you on the left? Yeah, I'm not worried about the election...at all. Y'all need to worry about what the blue collar dems are gonna do.
Old 08-10-2018, 01:48 PM   #368
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You probably need to get laid more often Ellen. Looks like you spend your time at home watching Fox News, a' spittin' and a' cussin' about all them dangol' Libracrats.

You and your (little carpetbagger pal Junior) little dog too.

Bitter much???
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 02:20 PM   #369
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

No baby, I'm not bitter. Don't be jealous my little snowflake -- I'm laughing all the way to the bank!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You probably need to get laid more often Ellen. Looks like you spend your time at home watching Fox News, a' spittin' and a' cussin' about all them dangol' Libracrats.

You and your (little carpetbagger pal Junior) little dog too.

Bitter much???
Old 08-10-2018, 03:38 PM   #370
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Supercuck, is that you on the left?

Very pretty dress there, supercuck. Matches your complexion well. Ever think of dyeing your facial hair red?
Old 08-10-2018, 03:59 PM   #371
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I definitely need to get laid more often Ellen. Looks like I spend my time at home watching my favorite carpetmuncher Wretching Madcow, a' spittin' and a' cussin' about all them dang ol' Russian collusion fantasies.

Me and my little yapping dog too.

Pity me much???

Excellent. It's about time you were honest with yourself, assup.
Old 08-10-2018, 08:54 PM   #372
supercold1
Valued Poster

Hey, Ladyboy! I found a picture of you! I;m shaking in my boots, lol. FYI: I don't think your transition is going very well...

Old 08-11-2018, 01:17 AM   #373
lustylad
BANNED

Your "cousin" is looking for you, supercuck...

Old 08-11-2018, 04:47 PM   #374
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Just a friendly reminder going forward:

Quote:
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
ztonk
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 12:15 PM   #375
LuvYogaPants
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

I love a good political debate, but 45 is attacking Harley Davidson again for moving most of their production overseas, but none of his or his daughters stuff is made in the USA.
LuvYogaPants is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women