Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2017, 11:18 AM   #226
B3astmode
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopetolearn2 View Post
Hi everyone. Just giving my opinion to the original question. I believe every provider has the right on who they will or will not see. As for seeing AA that is their decision alone. I personally know and have a deep respect for some very nice AA men. They are my friends and I am proud to be their friend. I believe the biggest problem is the curture we live in today. Most AA live in poor neighborhoods that have high crime rates and broken family. Kids growing up with out a father that teaches them to respect women. I am not trying to be racist or disrespect anyone but let me use an example. There are places, say in Pensacola, that I will not go to at night, get out of my car and walk around without any type of protection. I would consider it a risk not worth taking. Look at the risk a provider takes. Meeting a stranger for the first time. Remember she is going to be alone behind closed doors with someone she doesn't know in a very compromising position. I have seen several ads by AA ladies that said no AA,your can thank others before for messing it up for you. People build opinions on circumstances. For example look at Phil, while I do not agree with what or the way he has said things, you have an opinion about him. How many of you have actually met him? It is my opinion that the provider can see whoever they wish. Thank you ladies for the wonderful times you provide. I hope everyone, provider and client stays safe and has a good time.
Thanks for your opinion and contributing to the actual subject. Had Phil not opened his cum guzzler, this thread would have remained on track and saved loads of electrons in the process.

Meeting Phil? Why waste valuable moments in life? It's waaay too short you know.
B3astmode is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 11:20 AM   #227
B3astmode
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
This back and forth isn't going anywhere. Lets stick to the topic please.
Roger that. 👀👍🏽
Old 04-26-2017, 08:33 PM   #228
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
I like MEN ... race is irrelevant.
I don't have an anti-race policy of any kind so my no AA is no Assholes Allowed lol and every race has those.
So.....which that said "brothas" are welcomed.
I haven't toured FL at all but I've recently had my eye on Pensacola (and Jacksonville).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Meup View Post
Hey sweetie, you've been on here for seven years, got fifteen reviews,,,your short, plump, an in need of breast reduction surgery, and I think you called me an asshole.

It's obvious why you will see any race and I doubt assholes are off the list.

I'm just curious if you would marry a black guy?

If checking yes, than please explain why you have not done so yet
Wow you really insulted someone who actually didn't insult you lol. I never even saw your comments until you posted after me.
When I replied I read the OP's comment AND THAT'S IT.

I actually didn't call you an asshole my comment was an in general statement expressing how much I actually love men of any race. Thanks for insulting me for no reason tho I really appreciate it lol.
Short, plump are not cons to me and neither is having big tits.
I didn't even know of your existence until your comment after mine back on page 11. Angry at the wrong person and I wasn't even attacking you.
When I said I liked MEN that includes black men ... so would I marry one? Sure but i'm 27 and not dying to marry anyone ... not a top goal right now.

E-hugs to you. Woosah a few times and you'll feel much better.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 10:49 PM   #229
Phil Meup
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3astmode View Post
Roger that. 👀👍🏽
Dude, you must be a real disappointment to a hooker,,,you make no sense at all..

Here's what just happened,,,a mod says stop the back and forth insults---so then your next post two days later is throwing out several insults at me, and then just after that your next post is "Roger that""""agreeing with the mod who says stop the insults

What The Fuck
Phil Meup is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 11:01 PM   #230
Phil Meup
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Wow you really insulted someone who actually didn't insult you lol. I never even saw your comments until you posted after me.
When I replied I read the OP's comment AND THAT'S IT.

I actually didn't call you an asshole my comment was an in general statement expressing how much I actually love men of any race. Thanks for insulting me for no reason tho I really appreciate it lol.
Short, plump are not cons to me and neither is having big tits.
I didn't even know of your existence until your comment after mine back on page 11. Angry at the wrong person and I wasn't even attacking you.
When I said I liked MEN that includes black men ... so would I marry one? Sure but i'm 27 and not dying to marry anyone ... not a top goal right now.

E-hugs to you. Woosah a few times and you'll feel much better.
Multi ethnic, honey you is black--pure and simple, you a black girl with big titties and a big ass
Old 04-27-2017, 12:10 AM   #231
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Cultures/Ethnicities aren't races love (Nationality, Ethnicities/Culture / Race are different things I would hope most people know that). I know my race is black ... yes i'm a big girl with big titties and a big ass. Things I already knew. All black people aren't AA ... fyi.

Hugs to you .
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 01:24 AM   #232
gfesearcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Cultures/Ethnicities aren't races love (Nationality, Ethnicities/Culture / Race are different things I would hope most people know that). I know my race is black ... yes i'm a big girl with big titties and a big ass. Things I already knew. All black people aren't AA ... fyi.

Hugs to you .
And anyone who knows anything about European history knows that as the Romans conquested most of Europe they brought African soldiers with them and after conquest had those soldiers intermixed with the Europeans. Seriously, fillmeup already has some black in him.
gfesearcher is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 06:51 AM   #233
B3astmode
Valued Poster

Quote:
Dude, you must be a real disappointment to a hooker,,,you make no sense at all..

Here's what just happened,,,a mod says stop the back and forth insults---so then your next post two days later is throwing out several insults at me, and then just after that your next post is "Roger that""""agreeing with the mod who says stop the insults

What The Fuck
😂😂😂
Old 04-27-2017, 06:55 AM   #234
B3astmode
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfesearcher View Post
Seriously, fillmeup already has some black in him.
& he's too dense to ever understand the concept. 😂
Old 04-27-2017, 04:49 PM   #235
Phil Meup
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfesearcher View Post
And anyone who knows anything about European history knows that as the Romans conquested most of Europe they brought African soldiers with them and after conquest had those soldiers intermixed with the Europeans. Seriously, fillmeup already has some black in him.
Ah, European history--I had to look it up--I have a .19% of being of AA heritage,,saying that, if I am in the group that does have this background that means that in the last 512 generations (back to the 1600's) 1/512 of my ancestors was most likely raped by a black person for whom has a heritage of no more than 73% AA

Now this is not a racist remark (the rape part),,,it is a crime rate statistics---the stat reads that when you take black rape crimes out of the formula that the crime rate drops 81%, bear in mind that these are based on reported crimes,,a person usually commits a crime seven times before being caught

What's even a more powerful stat is that 13% of the population accounts for 81% of rape crimes reported

In today's generation the black/white mix up is pushing 25% of people under 20 years of age--FYI

But you know what, I don't really give a shit except when it comes to picking out a hooker and what activities I am wanting to have with her

When you judge me it defines who you are
Old 04-27-2017, 04:55 PM   #236
Phil Meup
Gaining Momentum

nt
Old 04-27-2017, 05:07 PM   #237
B3astmode
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ah, European history--I had to look it up--I have a .19% of being of AA heritage,,saying that, if I am in the group that does have this background that means that in the last 512 generations (back to the 1600's) 1/512 of my ancestors was most likely raped by a black person for whom has a heritage of no more than 73% AA

Now this is not a racist remark (the rape part),,,it is a crime rate statistics---the stat reads that when you take black rape crimes out of the formula that the crime rate drops 81%, bear in mind that these are based on reported crimes,,a person usually commits a crime seven times before being caught

What's even a more powerful stat is that 13% of the population accounts for 81% of rape crimes reported

In today's generation the black/white mix up is pushing 25% of people under 20 years of age--FYI

But you know what, I don't really give a shit except when it comes to picking out a hooker and what activities I am wanting to have with her

When you judge me it defines who you are
Here's a great stat for you Beavis. 2% of the comments in this thread are dumb as fuck. I'll let you figure out where that percentage applies.
Old 04-27-2017, 06:33 PM   #238
gfesearcher
Valued Poster

Apparently you've never read and absorbed the NCVS (National Crime Victims Survey) genius...and instead parrot disproved crime statistics that you probably got off some skinhead site. In fact, for sexual assault the rate is 1.5 times higher than the white rate...which is similar to the differences in poverty. In fact when you account for income disparities the sexual assault by financial categories is equal. Apparently poor people like to rape more. Now if you wanted to write about the homicide rate you might have a point about differences by race...but remember, Homicide is by far the smallest category of violent crime. You are such a genius. Casey Anthony.
Old 04-27-2017, 06:36 PM   #239
gfesearcher
Valued Poster

Oh and by the way genius, that rape committed by Africans was required by their White Roman slave masters. So perhaps you are also descended from people who encouraged rape, eh?
Old 04-27-2017, 06:47 PM   #240
gfesearcher
Valued Poster

And of course we don't have to go as far back as old Europe.
Google: southerners with black DNA. It is just as likely one of your black ancestors was raped by a white slave owner and you are descended from that.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women