Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2017, 06:21 PM   #1
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Default Democrats Attempt Creation of Populist Rebranding Using Same Trump Platform/Policy They Simultaneously Block…

Thanks Sundance! 0zombies are FUNNY!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...k/#more-136199

Quote:
David Mamet famously said (paraphrased): ‘when questioned on policy and consequence, in order to avoid the conflict within their ideological message, modern liberals will always pretend not to know things.’
Quote:
In today’s audio/visual example we find top national democrat leadership pretending not to know their rebranding message, “A Better Deal“, is nothing short of an almost identical policy platform created by the current President, Donald Trump. A policy platform they are committed to blocking.

You just can’t make this stuff up folks.

“We Haz Plans“

Seriously, it took months of carefully poll tested review of each specific point to create the agenda that Democrats hope will help them win election in 2018. However, if you look at the substance of their “Better Deal” proposals a person cannot help but find themselves feeling deja vu, all over again.

The platform includes: •a $15 minimum wage (economically inadvisable and already having devastating consequences in local areas of enactment), •a $1 trillion infrastructure plan (hey, isn’t that Trump’s idea?), •new trade laws more beneficial to American workers (wait, what, yup, Trump again?), •and a plan to engage in job training and national apprenticeship initiatives (yup, more Trump). Heck, if they throw in a modern Glass-Stegall they can just call it “Trump’s Better Deal 2.0”, or something.

What makes the entire exercise intensely ludicrous is the amount of energy, effort and execution they put into the roll-out:

[…] Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer of New York, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi of California, along with other top House and Senate Democrats, are making the presentation after months of internal debate and analysis of polling and focus groups. (read more)

So the Democrats spent months of internal debate, analysis and focus group testing, only to exit with a populist national Democrat plan that mirrors the policy objectives of the current President of the United States. Those same Trump policy objectives the same Democrat leadership are on record saying they will fight tooth-and-nail to ensure never reach fruition.

It would be funny if the irony wasn’t so serious.

Wait, no…. it is both ironic and actually funny.

2018 will be fun.

Carry on.

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 06:40 PM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

If you can't beat em, join em. The big pivot has started. Chuck U Schumer hasn't run a cash register but wants to talk economics. Assclown.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 06:45 PM   #3
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
If you can't beat em, join em. The big pivot has started. Chuck U Schumer hasn't run a cash register but wants to talk economics. Assclown.
Sundance calls it "The Big Ugly" from my understanding it's similar to a scorched earth policy... It should hit at the end of the week!

Should be FUN!!!

FUCKEM!

Old 07-24-2017, 08:06 PM   #4
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

They still aint learned shit. I do not want someone getting $15 an hr for burger flipping.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 08:14 PM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
They still aint learned shit. I do not want someone getting $15 an hr for burger flipping.
Yeah, that's one of the cornerstones of their platform. Along with free HC, free college, climate control. They have no message, no candidates, no money. Sounds like a winning formula.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 08:18 PM   #6
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
If TRUMP came out for legal "Rope Burning" would you reconsider your party affiliations?

Inquiring minds want to know?

Old 07-24-2017, 10:06 PM   #7
Trey
Valued Poster

No. If trump changed his position on HC I would ease up on most his other wishes. I'm with him on immigration. Somewhat into his infrastructure plan, not to much into the privatization part. I'm ok with abortion. It's up to the woman to me. The wall is dumb because you know a dem is going to make a great show of knocking it down.

The sticky icky? Hmm... well. Really, nope. It would be nice but I wouldn't change. Not to trump. I really dont like him. I dont think he brings respect to our country. I dont like that the first ladies tits are on the Internet. I would say I have some right leanings at times. But I cant support a man I have such low respect for and can't trust anything he has to say.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 10:58 PM   #8
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
They all look drunk too, don't they?

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 11:07 PM   #9
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

democratic party's ideas are bankrupt. not only that. they're almost bankrupt in funding.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...-million-debt/

Per the FEC:
FILING FEC-1174219

1. DNC Services Corp./Dem. Nat’l Committee

430 South Capitol Street, SE
Washington, DC 20003
2. FEC Committee ID #: C00010603

3. This committee HAS qualified as a multicandidate committee (see FEC Form 1M)

4. Report Type = JUL MONTHLY

Filed: 07/20/2017
5. Covering Period 06/01/2017 Through 06/30/2017

.............................. .......Column A......
Column B
.............................. .......This Period...Year To Date

6. (a) Cash on hand, January 1, 2017............... 10507786.02
...(b) Cash on hand at Beginning of.. 7694342.74
...... Reporting Period
...(c) Total Receipts (from line 19). 5500141.98 ...38171284.10
...(d) Subtotal (6(b) + 6(c) for A,.
13194484.72 ...48679070.12
...... 6(a) + 6(c) for B)
7. Total Disbursements............... 5702049.38 ...41186634.78
8. Cash on Hand at Close of .........
7492435.34 ... 7492435.34
.. Reporting Period
9. Debts and Obligations Owed TO the.......
.. Committee

.. Itemize all on SCHEDULE C or SCHEDULE D
10. Debts and Obligations Owed BY.... 3285691.55
... the Committee
... Itemize all on SCHEDULE C or SCHEDULE D

Treasurer: William mmittee Derrough
Date Signed: 07/20/2017

The month of May wasn’t any better for the DNC, which reported $1.9 million in debt.

RNC:
The Republican National Committee (RNC) raised a record $13.4 million in June, bringing its total 2017 fundraising to $75.3 million.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 11:29 PM   #10
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Yeah, that's one of the cornerstones of their platform. Along with free HC, free college, climate control. They have no message, no candidates, no money. Sounds like a winning formula.
And what gets me is there is no such think as 'free medical care, free college etc. SOMEONE HAS to pay for it via taxes..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 05:58 AM   #11
Trey
Valued Poster

I'm ok with taxes for medical I want single payer. Dont want 15 dollar minimum wage, and not for free college. They need to rework that plan again. No more tranny issues either, no one cares.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 06:11 AM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm ok with taxes for medical I want single payer.
This country will never have "single payer" health care.

California is claiming to be headed in that direction, so one should know it's a bad idea. The "health care" plan for California retirees was based on "clinics" with salaried physicians and health care providers. Panels (sound familiar?) reviewed options and requests for "unscheduled" treatments and the waiting time even after going through the panel reviewing process was ridiculous. In the meantime the system has gone deeply in the "red" and that is why they are looking for "option 3"!

As to a so-called "single payer" system ... do you think the Federal employees and elected officials are going to have the same plan as the average person "on the street"?

And do you think the Trump family (and similarly financially situated families) will when he leaves office? There will be a least 3 tiers of health care: Upper, Middle, Lower. "Single Payer" is a fiction to appease a bunch of uninformed, ignorants who have some wishful idea that everyone will be on the same playing field if the Government says so.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 06:23 AM   #13
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

It's the same old shit. "Vote for me, and I will take what they have earned and give it to you"
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 08:18 AM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
It's the same old shit. "Vote for me, and I will take what they have earned and give it to you"
But "they" don't! Neither does the United Way or the Red Cross et al!

What the Liberals do with "entitlement" programs is to control people and regulate their lives while dangling the "carrot" out there to keep them coming back to vote again, while they blame their failures on the Conservatives! Look what's going on now with "national health care"!!!!

The REASON why the ugly provisions of "ObaminableCare" kept getting pushed off until after "the next election" is because it would bite the Liberals in the ass with failure and reality, so they pushed $$ to the insurance industry and INSUREDS with grants and give-a-ways to pay the increasing premiums until Obaminable got re-elected and was almost out the door. Now they can blame the Republicans for not FIXING THEIR FUCKUP!

That's been the revolving door consequences of continually putting Liberals "in charge"!
Old 07-25-2017, 08:21 AM   #15
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Schumer been hittin' the "juice"?

His fake blubbering looked better!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women