Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Carolinas > Coed Discussions - North & South Carolina
Coed Discussions - North & South Carolina Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2023, 04:48 PM   #1
Meeting Bella
Luxury Intimacy Companion

User ID: 428511
Location: Jacksonville, FL is home but I am always touring up and down the east coast and out to Texas.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Charlotte & Charleston July 24-28

I am best described as a girl next door type with an elegant and luxurious touch. I am comfortable in any social setting and hold an advanced collegiate degree. You will find me to be immaculately polished in appearance and unquestionably authentic by nature. I am of Colombian & Irish decent with naturally sun kissed olive skin, long blonde hair and a few minimal tattoos than can be covered. My curves are soft to the touch yet firm and defined. I would best describe my physique as curvy athletic and am proportionate in height/weight. I enjoy going to the gym, being on and in the water (not hard to do when you reside in Florida), cooking, interior design and traveling (you should inquire about flying me to you). I laugh at myself (a lot) and am quick witted and thick skinned. I always see the silver lining in situations and refuse to spend the time I’ve been blessed with in any other mood than happy and content. I have been told my energy is infectious. I love hosting longer engagements and some of my favorite date ideas are sporting events, concerts and activities where we can work together, like escape rooms or scavenger hunts. I also love the very cliché ‘walking on the beach’ rhetoric. No matter if we’re spending the day out on the town or the evening cuddled up in bed watching NCIS reruns, I assure you that our time together be tailored to you and one of a kind, every time.

Charlotte, NC
July 24 10a-8p
July 25 10a-6p

Charleston, SC
July 27 6p-10p
July 28 10a-6p

Please contact me via my website or email. I do not check messages on this platform.

Thank You!
Meeting Bella is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women