Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2011, 08:14 AM   #16
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I'll be happy to explain my position. Let’s see how can I put this.... I only pay for BCD time! When a HOT provider takes care of Little Still Looking, Big Still Looking has a reasonability to compensate for that service! Eating lunch, having dinner, flying to Las Vegas, staying at the Bellagio, seeing shows, and enjoying time together... ah no! I don't BUY friendship! But hey, if you can get a guy to come over and paint the trim on your house and have him pay you... Rock On! But I suspect your either going to get out your check book or compensate him in one way or another! The best times in life are the “Sweet N Little” ones we all share with friends we care about! Why do I suddenly have an urge to find a lady wearing a red dress and eat berries? Life is good!
You "don't BUY friendship" but you'll buy the intimacy of BCD with a provider and consider that a good time and a memory to share with someone you obviously must like? I will never understand men. (Btw, I painted my own house trim this year. Does that mean I have to buy myself something nice now?)

Doesn't really matter, as everyone knows what's important to THEM. I like friendships with benefits and I can be VERY beneficial for my friends, indeed. Most of life is a trade-off in one way or another. Some ways are just more obvious.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:34 AM   #17
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
You "don't BUY friendship" but you'll buy the intimacy of BCD with a provider and consider that a good time and a memory to share with someone you obviously must like? I will never understand men. (Btw, I painted my own house trim this year. Does that mean I have to buy myself something nice now?)

I did not say that! What I said was:I only pay for BCD time! I don't NEED or DESIRE to pay someone to have lunch, dinner etc. I do that with friends! I don't buy friendship! Now if you have gentleman that are willing to pay you for that, I think that is great! And if that’s happening why not have them paint your trim and pay you for that also! I'm NOT wrong because you disagree with me, and you’re not wrong because I make different choices than you! And the last thing I would do is knock a fellow hobbyist on how he spends his money! And your right... you will probably never understand men. Hell, try and figure out woman if you want a challenge! The next hobbyist that comes over, show him what a great job you did painting the trim... if he is a gentleman and your enthusiastic about your accomplishment, I bet he will buy you lunch! He might even pay you for your time! But that won't be me! Now, I would have come over to give a helping hand and hold the ladder. (Especially if you had on a Dress or Skirt!) LOL!

Doesn't really matter, as everyone knows what's important to THEM. I like friendships with benefits and I can be VERY beneficial for my friends, indeed. Most of life is a trade-off in one way or another. Some ways are just more obvious.
I think it does matter or we wouldn't be talking about it! But your right life does have its little trade offs! Hey, after you finished painting you must have got some paint on yourself? Did any "Friends" offer to come over and rub it off? Hell, I was a painter for 19 years! Never did think I was going to finish that bath room!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 11:04 AM   #18
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry, but I thought we were joking around with this. I didn't think you were taking me that seriously, as most people are aware of my odd sense of humor. I wasn't trying to "knock" any hobbyist, and I was being facetious about the "understanding men" comment. Wouldn't still be in this biz after 4 years if I didn't have at least a rudimentary working knowledge. My apologies if I offended you, which sounds like I did. I won't try to make light of this subject further.
Old 06-21-2011, 11:13 AM   #19
Still Looking
BANNED

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
I'm sorry, but I thought we were joking around with this. I didn't think you were taking me that seriously, as most people are aware of my odd sense of humor. I wasn't trying to "knock" any hobbyist, and I was being facetious about the "understanding men" comment. Wouldn't still be in this biz after 4 years if I didn't have at least a rudimentary working knowledge. My apologies if I offended you, which sounds like I did. I won't try to make light of this subject further.
I am serious about how I feel, but we are just joking around... at least I was! Or did you really think I was painting a bathroom for 19 years? ECCIE needs more voices like yours. Keeps us hobbyist in check. I mean ISIS, Sweet N Little & Irish Vixen only has so much time on their hands! And hey just because "WE" make light of something, doesn't mean we take it lightly!
Old 06-21-2011, 11:27 AM   #20
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I am serious about how I feel, but we are just joking around... at least I was! Or did you really think I was painting a bathroom for 19 years? ECCIE needs more voices like yours. Keeps us hobbyist in check. I mean ISIS, Sweet N Little & Irish Vixen only has so much time on their hands! And hey just because "WE" make light of something, doesn't mean we take it lightly!
Well, I won't tell you how long it took me to paint that dang trim. Kinda has a Picasso-leprechaun look to it.Probably shouldn't have been drinking the Jameson at the same time.

Hmmm, sounds like a new sexual move, "hold the ladder." Panties or natural under the skirt?
Old 06-21-2011, 12:09 PM   #21
SlowHand49
Account Disabled

Natural. And pass the Jameson's, pls . . . *L*
SlowHand49 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 12:14 PM   #22
Still Looking
BANNED

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowHand49 View Post
Natural. And pass the Jameson's, pls . . . *L*
Hey SlowHand... you stay out of this I got FancyInHeels right where I want her!

Natural Please!
Old 06-21-2011, 11:16 PM   #23
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Fancy, you were one of the few who actually visited me during my darkest times and I will forever be grateful. You have a lovely heart. Now if I could only get you to answer my pm's, lol.

Hey SL, your sarcasm did come off a bit harsh, but it was handled well.
surcher is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women