Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2011, 12:44 PM   #1
hobbyprojb
Valued Poster

Default Close Unexpected Encounters-What would you do?

Ladies-What would you do if you happened to see one of your cleints unexpectedly at a Mall,Grocery Store or Restuarant & he is with his wife or girlfriend. Would you just ignore him, give him a wink or wave? Or give him a discreet acknowledgement?

Guys-Would you be sweating bullets! Would you try to make a dart to the nearest exit with your wife/girlfriend? How would you handle this situation. And what if you gived her a bad review? Would you trust her not to say anything to you & your wife/girlfriend in public?

It has never happened to me, but hopefully I'm prepared when it happens!
hobbyprojb is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:54 PM   #2
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

It can be a very awkward situation. Main reason I don't play close to home or usually see mainly traveling ladies.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:17 PM   #3
PAPA JOE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

if i'm with another lady, just a discrete acknowledgement and move on.

you brought up an interesting point about the bad review. outing someone in the hobby, male or female, with their family or friends is an unforgivable sin. whether over a bad review or even if you are mortal enemies, this is a secret society.
PAPA JOE is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:26 PM   #4
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I believe the majority of the ladies on here would know better, as would any of us guy if a reverse situation. Of course there is always a bad apple in the bunch that could screw things up!

I have had women look at me, whether they think they know me or, for God's sake, think I'm good looking, but I just tell my SO they must think they know me from some place?

Myself, unless I know for a fact that she is by herself, I won't say anything.
hd is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:41 PM   #5
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

This has happned to me on a couple of occasions. Once she was alone, and I was with the SO. On the other occasion, I was alone & she was with her kids. In both cases, the unaccompanied person treats the accompanied person as a total stranger (i.e. ignores them) unless given a clear signal otherwise.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:44 PM   #6
cnyred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I passed an ATF in the mall once while walking with my SO. We glanced at one another. No big deal.

I have experienced something weirder. Showed up to an incall once and the provider was a girl I went to high school with. That, my friends, was weird. And she was just as annoying as an adult as she was in high school
cnyred is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:56 PM   #7
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Correct response to meeting someone else you know from the hobby out in the real world:

NOTHING. No acknowledgement, no nod, no wink, no drooling.

(I recognize that an erection may be hard to prevent, but hopefully it is not visible)
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 02:01 PM   #8
bistraight69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

^^ Well said
bistraight69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 02:50 PM   #9
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18955
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbyprojb View Post
Ladies-What would you do if you happened to see one of your cleints unexpectedly at a Mall,Grocery Store or Restuarant & he is with his wife or girlfriend. Would you just ignore him, give him a wink or wave? Or give him a discreet acknowledgement?
Nope, I'll mind my own biz and make absolutely NOOOO acknowledgements of ANY kind. That's how I roll
LAVixian is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 03:32 PM   #10
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbyprojb View Post
Guys-Would you be sweating bullets! Would you try to make a dart to the nearest exit with your wife/girlfriend?
No. My fiancee knows I've seen providers and I haven't hobbied since she and I started dating.
Quote:
How would you handle this situation.
Well, the first thing I'd do is keep in mind that she probably doesn't want me to acknowledge her in public, so I wouldn't do anything. If she came up and said hello, I'd say hello and chat if that's what she wanted to do. My fiancee would wonder who it was, but she'd probably have it figured out pretty quickly. At worst, my fiancee would feel a little weird about it, but other than that, she wouldn't be upset or anything.
npita is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 03:32 PM   #11
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Wink

WITH HIS WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND???.... see if they're game for a threesome?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 03:35 PM   #12
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

I would be suuuuuuper upset if anyone came up to me in public and called me Lilianna. Regardless of who I am with or where I am, if you didn't book time with me, I don't know you.
Only one person in my family knows I am doing this and it would devastate my mother if she ever found out.
I have had someone try to out me in public in a very silly way. I was at a really busy bar and realized that someone had been shouting LILIANNA for a couple of minutes. Now, maybe just coincidence but I've never heard of anyone with that name EVER.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 03:50 PM   #13
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
I would be suuuuuuper upset if anyone came up to me in public and called me Lilianna. Regardless of who I am with or where I am, if you didn't book time with me, I don't know you.
Only one person in my family knows I am doing this and it would devastate my mother if she ever found out.
I have had someone try to out me in public in a very silly way. I was at a really busy bar and realized that someone had been shouting LILIANNA for a couple of minutes. Now, maybe just coincidence but I've never heard of anyone with that name EVER.

Ah Silly Girl, I bet there was a LILIANNA in the house. I'm thinking like most men that see you... their rendered pretty much speechless
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 04:19 PM   #14
TrmaOne
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Say nothing and keep it moving...Talk about it the next time you meet up. This is a different environment and certain social circles should probably not intertwine...
TrmaOne is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:26 PM   #15
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

EXACTLY....
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercat View Post
Correct response to meeting someone else you know from the hobby out in the real world:

NOTHING. No acknowledgement, no nod, no wink, no drooling.

(I recognize that an erection may be hard to prevent, but hopefully it is not visible)
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women