Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2011, 07:30 PM   #1
Katharine Butler
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3848
My ECCIE Reviews
Default "Truth" in the hobby?

OK, this one ought to be a rabble rouser, *grin*. The last few nights as Im scanning Eccie threads I see "truth" bantered around a lot. Now, this either makes me just shake my head and smile or groan and throw things at the wall,depending on my mood.

Could someone, far brighter than I am, explain to how truth exists in a pay for play enviroment....and even if it does, which it Totally up for debate in my book, why this would be a sought after commodity?

The mere exchange of money for conversation by definition renders anything after that point suspect, on behalf of Both parties. You just paid me $$$$ do you want my Honest opinion of that steak you just cooked me? The honest opinion I'd give a friend that just cooked it? (Dude. Seriously. I love you but I'm not eating that mess. let's order out.)
And, I'm on the clock. Let's say you booked an hour with me. Let's pretend I'm a high mainentence cummer. OK, so now your my bf or gf. Cool. Honestly? I want 50 min of JUST right oral sex. Then a 10 min massage. That was great, just let yourself out. Have a nice day.

Nope. I'm pretty sure you are paying me to have my world rocked. Not stare at the ceiling like a rude, little bitch. And, not over act myself into some screaming performance. But, you want to feel huge and powerful and successful and charming and intelligent and you, Sir, are about to get all that and more.

But, personally, at the point I lay $$$ on that table,and i have, I no longer "believe" anything that falls out of her pretty litle mouth. I SUSPEND DISBELIEF and we both have a lovely time. But, we both know it for what it is. A very pleasant bit of make believe to lighten both our days.

Does that mean I don't love Some of the BCD activities? nope, I do. All the time, every one, of course not. Now, you just assume you fall into whichever category you like. I'll never say a word otherwise!

Kat
Katharine Butler is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 07:41 PM   #2
Katharine Butler
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

And, cause I'm feel'n chatty. As I said, the cash is what kills the honesty. Give her 5k, tell her it hers no matter what, take her to the bank to deposit it safely away in her 401k. Now. Ask her about anything you like. her opinion on the steak or her appraisal of anything else you care to. Now that she isn't dependent on you for the $$$$. What comes out will be much closer to authenticity.
Likewise. I don't do off the clock time. I just don't. So, if I say 'Hey, come take me to lunch tommorow, if you can get away from work." Yup, it means I want to see ya, and not in a bcd kinda way. because your cool to hang out with. Or, Iif you are getting dressed at 5 min till the hour and I say "That was GREAT. Wanna stay another hour or so, off the clock?". Then yeah, you can assume you are Da Bomb.
You want to know if we're "friends", for reals? Or just friendly business associates? Do I invite you to my house for dinner with my family? Send you graduation pics?
See, take the cash out of it and it all becomes a lot more clear.
But, WHY? Why not just find a pretty, reputable girl and let her show your charming, funny, intellectual, BCD world rocking self a great time for a few hours?? Why the need for over analyzation?
Kat
Old 06-11-2011, 08:40 PM   #3
PAPA JOE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

just my opinion ...
you should seek out a better class of gents.
PAPA JOE is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 10:00 PM   #4
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Had you read the threads you would see it's not the fantasy we have an issue with. We gladly pay for those type of white lies.We know that it's NOT THE TRUTH. It's the lies like upsell,fake pics,ncns,not fulfilling the promised activities,the rushed sessions. These type of things happen all the time. I'm sure there is a list that is just as long maybe even longer when it comes to the hobbyist. It's the same thing. It's straight out lying. I'm sure the hobby would be way better without it. Honesty in that form is at the top of the list for me.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 10:28 PM   #5
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Yeah the OP is 180 degrees off...it is the cash that brings clarity to the situation...the "truth" if you will....

The lack of truth is what exists in many civie relationships.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 04:49 AM   #6
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default It's All About The Cash

I have a great relationship with my ATF. We see each other just about as often as a dating couple.

But, it is always business, and that is the way I want it, and the way she wants it. The cash is what clarifys the situation. I can no more be her "boyfriend" than she can be my "girlfriend". We enjoy each other's company, and the BCD is as good as it gets. But, the minute we start clouding the issue with "civilian world" complications, civilian world problems will start to creep in.

Keep the Hobby World and Civilian World separate. If you are looking for a SO, go somewhere else.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 06:38 AM   #7
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Question Katharine Butler

Could someone, far brighter than I am, explain to how truth exists in a pay for play enviroment....and even if it does, which it Totally up for debate in my book, why this would be a sought after commodity?

TRUTH... meaning not to LIE! Post real pictures. Be honest about what you do and don't do. Publish your real age. BCD accommodate to the best of your ability. Less we forget you’re getting paid! Beyond that, treat every hobbyist as if you were the hobbyist and everything will be just fine! HONEST COMMUNICATION is the key!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 12:09 PM   #8
bw3700
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Damn Kat, those were all lies you told me?
bw3700 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 12:35 PM   #9
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I just treat people the way I would want to be treated and everything seems to go great!
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 05:06 PM   #10
JohnMacnab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bw3700 View Post
Damn Kat, those were all lies you told me?
JohnMacnab is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 06:47 PM   #11
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

well the truth is...they got it ! you want it and youre willing to pay for it !
now you can have friends in the hobby but dont cross the line..friends dont ask providers for free time and you have to give respect to the ones you see.
As SNL said treat them like you would like to be treated.
i have several providers i consider friends but when it comes to our time BCD i respect it as what it is and there are no freebies and i dont expect freebies.
Its just like a friend that owns a business ..most expect you to pay when you visit their establishment unless they tell you different before hand.
always respect everyone you meet and try to treat people like you would be treated and be honest about what you want.
if you expect anything other than what you are willing to give you are in for a rude awakening...lol
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 07:36 PM   #12
Katharine Butler
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

LOL. ACtually BW, this thread got a little off my point. Lies, no, I try hard not to lie. It's more the comparison between how and and what nyour gf/bf says in the first 6 months your dating as regards :your mother, your comic book collection, your tie, etc... as opposed to what/how she might phrase things say, after you've been married a year. And, I belive that goes both ways. We see each other for at most 4 days straight. Of that 4 days we are in some great locale eating out, seeing shows, chasing women, being romantical etc.... Same applies, just quicker to hour or three hour dates as opposed to weekend engagements. Would I find your snoring more annoying and feel more free to say something about it if we were dating, for real, and had been together a yearor so? Of course. Would you no longer find my obsession with french seamed silk stockings so endearing if you were the one financing part of them? (More than you already are. ) Of course.
When it's pay for play, in my opinion, you are permanantly, as long as you see each other, at that early dating stage of dating. Both trying very hard to impress each other and trying to look the other way a bit of each others minor flaws, because of how good the company is and how light the relationship is.
Does that make sense?
To me it's actually one of the perks. A constant honeymoon. A girlfriend Experience, not a girlfriend.
Old 06-18-2011, 07:46 PM   #13
Katharine Butler
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh,part two, for where the conversation ended up.
Real pics? I agree. But, I have a couple pics that are over three years old. I believe, still on my site. I'd have to check. But, as long as they 100% still reflect what my body looks like, they are staying up because I either like them personally or have received enough compliments on them that I think they should stay. Now, if a lady has dated pics that don't reflect her I'm next to thinking that should be an offense that results in banning. We ladies look in the mirror about sixty times a day, we know what we look like down to the inch. She knows they aren't an accurate reflection. Violation of truth in advertising, deliberate.
As to age. A gentleman doesn't ask. If she says 22, and looks it, good for her. If she says 22, and looks in the pretty close ballpark, note it in the review, along with the rest of the good and bad of the experience. If she says 22 and looks not within a decade of it and all her reviews damn well say so too. Yup, bannable until corrected. Just my opinion.
Other than that, as long as she's legal, which is a whole other issue, why do you care? Seriously. I personally state on my website that I generally prefer over 30 yr old gentlemen and ladies. But, if a lady states you must be over 30. well, I guess it's up tpo the 25 yr old client if he thinks he can pull it off, no? If he Can, well, the reasons for her not wanting to see anyone under 30 probably don't apply to him Anyway. same thing.
Kat

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women