Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-12-2011, 10:52 PM   #31
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

amusemeant
Penis Worshipper
I'm sorry I would have turned him away. I might have asked him for something just for wasting my time when I could have booked someone else, especially if he got snippy with me. Yuck.

Oh come on, you wouldn't let him slide his bumpy Dick between your big bulbous breasts, lol.
Old 06-12-2011, 11:16 PM   #32
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

All of you ladies are better than I am. I would have taken full compensation, given him nothing but a piece of my mind, then put that asshat out and DARED him to say/do anything. How dare you KNOWINGLY put my health at risk. Dumbass....

Twice in my career I have encountered asshats coming to me with active herpes lesions. They got put out of my incall with a quickness. Like dude, WTF are you thinking? Really??? Sheesh! I posted an alert on them (this was many years ago) and am amazed to this day how many women still see the one guy, even after asking me about him. I just shake my damn head.

Some people just make no sense.

Meg
Old 06-12-2011, 11:16 PM   #33
wreckshop
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Truthfully, the two of you should have negotiated a price before continuing with the altered session.
Old 06-12-2011, 11:18 PM   #34
velvet touch
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9113
My ECCIE Reviews

I for one, am very happy that you don't live in the same area I work in!

How could you even think that you would cover and give him a bj after you SAWWWW that he had genital warts???? are you out of your mind???? Im sorry but I feel like it's providers like you who spread std's around. After you are insane enough to take such a risk, Id be pretty sure that many men on eccie will not be booking you anymore.....!!!

You should read up on the risks!!! and get educated!
Old 06-12-2011, 11:29 PM   #35
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckshop View Post
Truthfully, the two of you should have negotiated a price before continuing with the altered session.
I respectfully disagree. He should pay for the time he booked her for. It's not HER fault his stuff is messed up. She shouldn't have to be penalized because he has an STD.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:56 AM   #36
MsChayse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 78680
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet touch View Post

How could you even think that you would cover and give him a bj after you SAWWWW that he had genital warts???? are you out of your mind???? Im sorry but I feel like it's providers like you who spread std's around. After you are insane enough to take such a risk, Id be pretty sure that many men on eccie will not be booking you anymore.....!!!

You should read up on the risks!!! and get educated!
Well you are certainly entitled to your opinion. & no doubt there will be those that are put off, & won't book. I'm ok with that. It is worth it to me to raise the issue if it will be helpful to others. That is after all what we are here for. Isn't it? I have to say it is you who needs to read up on the risks. I took the proper precautions before, during, & after the session. According to my OBGYN, I did everything right & the likelihood that I have contracted anything is pretty much nil.

We as providers risk contracting STD's at every single session. Because you don't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there. That is the point of using protection. I will bet my life you have entertained a client with an active STD at least once in your career. The use of a condom saved you.

I reiterate. I have been a provider on the upside of a decade, & NEVER had an STD. I believe that is evidence I have been doing something right.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:58 AM   #37
The Sea
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 86530

You should have canceled the session at the moment you saw the warts whats wrong with you?
Old 06-13-2011, 08:20 AM   #38
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

I have to agree with hotlips on this one..If this dumbass booked an hour and came there with his junk in a funk first off there should of been NO SERVICE then he still should of compensated her for the full hour.'Not only was this traumatic to her but a loss of time she could of booked with a clean client.
I have discussed this with several women - We ( clients ) are responsible for our own hygiene and are suppossed to show up clean , neat, and smelling properly and in turn we should expect that in return from provider and it is not the providers job to clean our nasty ass and if we show up with funky junk we should be asked to clean it up or leave and in this case where genital warts were active the client should of been shown the door there is no excuse for improper behavior and showing up with some type of disease or even a cold should not be tolerated without discussing it with the provider first.'
I have cancelled several appointments because of last minute colds or sore throats just because its the thing to do ! and when this happened i have always asked provider if she would like to be compensated for her loss time.
Most of the time ive been told dont worry about it that we will make it up on next visit but it still should be offered because you were not available due to uncontrollable circumstances .
It only tkaes a second to show a little class and respect and we all should give that to each other !!
Old 06-13-2011, 09:55 AM   #39
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Question

Crowd turn quick! Dam!
Old 06-13-2011, 10:05 AM   #40
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

turn him away.......get tested
Old 06-13-2011, 10:05 AM   #41
MsChayse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 78680
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Crowd turn quick! Dam!
?
Old 06-13-2011, 10:11 AM   #42
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Crowd turn quick! Dam!
Im shocked it took until page 3 for someone to express the "get your money, kick him the fuck out" feeling. If you can't take care of yourself well enough to have that sort of thing taken care of immediately I have to wonder what else he doesn't do. Brush his teeth? Use soap? Bareback SW?
Old 06-13-2011, 12:44 PM   #43
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Crowd turn quick! Dam!
We all knew it was coming, SL.
Old 06-13-2011, 01:20 PM   #44
guest060112-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 79688
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet touch View Post

How could you even think that you would cover and give him a bj after you SAWWWW that he had genital warts???? are you out of your mind???? Im sorry but I feel like it's providers like you who spread std's around.!
I disagree with this.

Considering how many STDs are asymptomatic, especially men, you should automatically be assuming that a man has at least one if not more form of HPV (remember, only some show visible warts and even then not all the time), and even herpes can be really asymptomatic and you never know when the guy (or provider) could be shedding.

And then think about having those viruses in your mouth from performing oral sex on a man, or a man to a woman.

Are you really checking their mouths as well as their private areas, even if you were to try to depend on obvious symptoms?

In the end, to each their own. But automatically assume the people you're visiting with, whether you're a hobbyist or provider, has something just because of the prevalence of people not having symptoms, not being able to be tested for it (in the case of HPV for men, even women only show it when some forms of the virus show up on their cervix), or some people just never or hardly ever getting tested.

Now...I'm not sure whether I would have done the call. But this provider did protect herself so long as she wasn't bringing her lips to touch the base of his shaft and washed her hands very, very well since even the skin without the warts can pass HPV.
Old 06-13-2011, 01:45 PM   #45
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18955
My ECCIE Reviews

@heartsonfire... thank you for being honest about this situation when you very well could of said, "I kept donation and kicked him out..." There are a few of us that DO appreciate these alerts. Please, if your able and haven't already done so, post his info on PB. And don't let the haters deter you from posting these types of alerts.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women