Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2018, 10:48 AM   #1
australian_hell_yun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55
Default Proposals and Pre-Nups

I’m here in Australia enjoying my last week. Friday night “a mate” I’ve known for over 40 years popped the bloody to his soon to be 2nd wife. Now, here’s the bloody kicker. He’s 47 and she’s 32 with three kids.

So after all the excitement and “WTFs” and “WTHs” are you doing we pulled him to the side. Well, come to find out that she’s not pregnant “thank god”—he got cut 5 years ago. Now, my friend is successful businessman and played his hand well. Prior to the prosal, she was informed that a prenuptial agreement would be signed. “Good for him”. With No legal adoption of her three children, no rights to house and property and a few other items.

I did the same with my first wife. I played it smart as well. Growing up on the ranch, another house was built by my parents as a gift adjacent from the main house. All vehicles, cattle and horses were bought under the Ranch Corporation and I was salaried by the ranch. “Basically I played my cards right Incase of a marital catastrophe.

Well, she walked away with No house, a 2007 Jeep Rubicon, the clothes that she had and some cash. “That’s what’s happens when you cheat on the aussie”

Now, the Aussie turns 47 next year and will do the same thing again.

If I ever decide to marry, her kids have to be dependent, have jobs and they won’t mooch off the Aussie.

Thank God for Lawyers and pre-nups
australian_hell_yun is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 12:29 PM   #2
CRISTY-CUPPS
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4165
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

1) don't get married again. Its pointless. Its a license that the Gov wants you to have that makes you financially responsible for someone else's messy life.

If you die and you want to leave your S.O. taken care of, you make her your designated beneficiary on all docs. Especially in La.
CRISTY-CUPPS is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 02:00 PM   #3
australian_hell_yun
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRISTY-CUPPS View Post
1) don't get married again. Its pointless. Its a license that the Gov wants you to have that makes you financially responsible for someone else's messy life.

If you die and you want to leave your S.O. taken care of, you make her your designated beneficiary on all docs. Especially in La.
I don’t foresee the Aussie ever getting married again. A lot of young women get pregnant at an early age by not using birth control or they’ve met the wrong bloke. There an ole saying “if you you pick up shit your hands will get dirty” The Aussie will not clean someone else’s mess up.

I was recently seeing a shiela not to long ago. She was 40 with one son age 17 No guidance from his father or mother, recluses himself in his room to play video games. I was at her house and she asked me to cut her grass. I told her NO, she had a “Physically unfit kid” that needed the exercise. Her comment was that he never had to do chores. I replied, I’ll teach him. Well all hell broke loose after that and never saw her again.

I grew up on a ranch in Australia, at age 5, I was getting up at 0430, cleaning the chicken coops, feeding the animals and when that was done the ranch hands made me a set of stairs some I could get on my horse and find my dad.

Kids these days have it to easy.

As for getting married, I have to much to lose financially. I am partnered in a business and have my two grown sons in college that take up my time. They will always come first before my “2nd wife” if I ever get married again.

My ole man always said “If you’re gonna dance, you’ll have to pay the fiddler” I payed the fiddler once, I really don’t care to dance anymore.
Old 11-12-2018, 04:27 PM   #4
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

I would sign one... That is not why I would ever marry anyway.
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 09:12 PM   #5
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer to not get married at this point in my life. I am happy just the way things are. Not willing to share half of my anything with anyone. you have yours and I have mine. Good enough for me.

M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 10:29 PM   #6
annie@christophers
Business Account

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Omg! Run!

Run! Run! Run!
Ru!ru!rrr!

YEP THAT ANNIE RUNNING INTO A HOLLER TO FUCKING HIDE!!! LMAOF!

wish yall the BEST...BUT HOLY SHIT NO....NOPITY NOPE.. NOT THIS BITCH...
NEVER AGAIN.. LOL
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 07:21 PM   #7
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

If you posted titty and taint photos the proposals will come pouring in.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 09:28 PM   #8
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

I know very few happily married couples. I know a lot of staying together for the kids couples. I know a lot of my life is hell but she will take me to the cleaners couples. I know a lot of she quit fucking and sucking a few years after we married couples.

I am 46 never married never had children and couldn't be happier.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 11:21 AM   #9
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Every guy should get married at least once to fully understand once you are older, why people were telling you not to do it in the first place.

Sometimes when you are younger......You don't know, what you don't know. Life is a hard lesson.....that's why it's important to PAY ATTENTION............ijs...... ..
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 03:28 PM   #10
slim deez
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Don't see anything wrong with getting married just be very smart who your partner is. I've been married for 20 years with a woman that makes just as much money as I do. She has her nest egg and I have mine. The only other asset is the house, she can have it but we'll probably sell and split the money. Even raised two kids through it all and I wouldn't trade the experience for anything.
slim deez is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 06:05 AM   #11
annie@christophers
Business Account

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews

Point being! SHES A WOMAN!!.

LOL.
Sooooo glad to hear this .. absolutely faboulous!!
Xxoo annie
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 08:51 AM   #12
Wiley64
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie@christophers View Post
Run! Run! Run!
Ru!ru!rrr!

YEP THAT ANNIE RUNNING INTO A HOLLER TO FUCKING HIDE!!! LMAOF!

wish yall the BEST...BUT HOLY SHIT NO....NOPITY NOPE.. NOT THIS BITCH...
NEVER AGAIN.. LOL
Don’t know Annie, the taintmaster (pyramider) and you might make an interesting couple.
Happy Thanksgiving
Wiley64 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 10:05 AM   #13
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Annie could not keep up with the tainted pleasures she would be dealing with ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 10:11 AM   #14
NoTell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Pre-nups worked for me. But, there is no reason to get married ever.
NoTell is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 07:26 PM   #15
australian_hell_yun
Valued Poster

I’ll never bloody do it again. To much bullshit when they have f-up children and daddy wasn’t there to raise them.

I can’t stand candy ass kids, especially those who seclude themselves in a room to play video games.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women