Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Dakotas > The Sandbox - North & South Dakota
The Sandbox - North & South Dakota The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2021, 10:19 AM   #1
jblows
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57
Default Repeat for less donation. . .

I'll possibly get hammered by both sides for this, but I'm thinking of a provider making $$$ or not. I'm somewhat assuming the few providers around sit in their room waiting for the phone to ring. Here's scenario . . .

You see a provider, pay their regular rate, you both have a good time, and agree youd like to see each other again. . . So. Sooner than you anticipate, you are back in providers area, but don't have full requested donation with you. You reach out to provider, ask can you do less time for a lesser donation. Not expecting it to set a new donation amount, but its repeat, sooner than expected, and I figure she makes some $$ instead of just watching tv. She says nope, gotta have full donation, which is her right. So I don't see her, but next day someone is wondering if she's legit cause they want to see her. I probably won't vouch for her cause although we had a first good meeting, she couldn't accommodate me on the 2nd time. So in my view, she lost my lesser donation, and probably the full donation from someone else. Seems that 1 1/2 donations received would be better than nothing and just watching tv?? Maybe I'm becoming too cheap?
jblows is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 03:12 PM   #2
nsafunny
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

You pose a very interesting question in a very diplomatic way. Most of the providers will require the same amount of time in between clients, weather its a 1/2 hour or full hour. With that said they are always going to require the full amount if you want a full 1 hour result. I remember the day when you would call a provider and when you arrived they would get a person all heated up, than they would upscale you for the ultimate package. That has not happen to me in at least 15 years, so I'm glad those games are over. In my mind you can not lose anything if you never had possession of it. To a good provider saying no is no different than a missed call. Wait long enough it will ring again. Their attraction will get them suitors. Now as far as not making a recommendation, I think we all owe it to each other to give an honest one out when we have the opportunity. Regardless if it was good or bad, but this is my opinion not the opinion of the board. I usually stay away from such topics but I'm bored today. Eagerly waiting to read other replies.
nsafunny is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 03:13 PM   #3
specky
Registered Member

It’s their job. Not some kind of weird game. I have a family member in skilled trades, he won’t take certain jobs if they pay too little. Even if he’s worked for the person before and they got along.

Why would he? If he got desperate maybe. But those are the types of providers you’d generally want to avoid.

But if he isn’t? He’d probably rather watch some TV. I’d wager it’s the same for providers.

You mean they can provide companionship to someone they probably don’t find attractive for less money then they’ve decided that labor is worth to them or they can watch TV?

Not a hard choice.

The fact you won’t vouch for them after a good meeting because they won’t give you a discount from the terms you previously agreed to reeks of entitlement and is disgusting. Period. Full stop. No argument available on that point.

Maybe I should ask my dentist if he can do my filling in half the time and I’ll pay him halfsies? Lord knows I’ll bitch if the quality slips.

In the end its almost like the time spent isn’t the only consideration of cost or something. Ever notice how a lot of providers are 250hr, 200hhr or the like? It’s almost like something else is the real basis of cost.

Mind blown I’m sure.
specky is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 07:44 AM   #4
Hooliganmike23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Wow you were right jblows...you got hammered lol. I will give my humble opinion on the matter.

I think it was ok to reach out to her and ask if she would be willing to do a date for less money with the understanding that it would be less time then as well. I don't know if you typically only do hour dates with her and she doesn't advertise half hour rates? Because if she did then I would imagine she would do a half hour for her asked for rate. I guess more info is needed. But I think it is ok to reach out and make an offer for less money for less time and she can make her decision based on that.

I have done that before as well. Some ladies take it, some don't. In my case though I typically ask for more time, say 2 hours instead of 1 but offer less than double the hour rate. This is if they don't have a 2 hour donation listed already or haven't made it known to me. A lot of providers will give a discount from their hourly rate for multiple hour dates. Almost all the time if my offer is reasonable they have accepted my offer. If they don't I either up it or just don't do the extended date. With no hard feelings on either side.

If she had a half hour rate and you were trying to do less than that for less time, and she doesn't offer the dreaded quick visit rate, then I can see where she would decline your offer and rather watch tv than do that.

I agree with the other 2 that it isn't right to hold back a recommendation just because she wouldn't accept your offer. A recommendation should be given or not given based on service and not on price. If she gave you good service then she deserves a recommendation.

Now, specky I mostly agree with your response as well. But I do have a question for you. You have a very strong opinion on holding back a recommendation, and I do agree with you on that. But my question is, if you truly feel that way, why in almost 5 years of being a member have you not contributed a single review? Have you not found a provider worthy of a recommendation in that time? I find that to be very curious.

Just my two cents.
Hooliganmike23 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 08:36 AM   #5
heavyraidersfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Jblows, in my mind I have no problem with doing something along those lines. Seems like up here in the great wasteland every traveling provider you see bitches about all the time wasters and no shows they get, so if you both knew your legit, youd think she might consider it. I have also done what you describe and dont see a problem with it, its well within her right to say no or even make a counter offer.

Hooligan, i was thinking the exact same thing about specky. Anyway I would probably give her a recommendation based on our first encounter. Hard to give a no recommend when its her right.
heavyraidersfan is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 09:43 PM   #6
specky
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooliganmike23 View Post
But I do have a question for you. You have a very strong opinion on holding back a recommendation, and I do agree with you on that. But my question is, if you truly feel that way, why in almost 5 years of being a member have you not contributed a single review?
Whatever the reason, it definitely wouldn’t be because someone refused to give my entitled butt a discount.
specky is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women