Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2024, 11:58 PM   #16
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... So you DID or DID NOT watch the video clip?

#### Salty
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
no he didn't. they never do yet they "know" what was said. they don't.
The funny thing is that neither of you have posted a single fucking word about the content in the video to actually have a reasonable discussion about it. See how this works and why the other thread was closed? There is no discussion to be had here. You two geniuses are giving me shit and how the fuck do I know whether you guys watched it? Hell, I know Salty didn't. He's too busy watching "Crocodile Dundee" for the 10,000th time.

There is no topic here. All I have to do is mention Fucker C and I can't be accused of being off topic. LOL

My guess is that this thread will be closed soon, TWK because your childish defiance in starting this thread to protest how butthurt you are about the other dumb thread being closed should in no way be rewarded IMO.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 12:28 AM   #17
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgEPqy67wZU
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 07:40 AM   #18
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Did the Tucker Carlson network, being shown in russia. Get funding from putin? Tucks pad is heading to a world of obscurity like Glenn beck
Glenn Beck who? LOL While Tucker has been a solid douchebag who's been told to kick rocks on FOX and other networks, his stupid face (that one that is either the slack jaw mouth breather, or the disinterested smug moron one is really his appeal to his true audience) is what appeals to his subscribers: (Hey- he looks just like I do when I don't know what the fuck's up!)

- John Stewart's reply to Tuckems Vlad Video is hilarious and has some perspective on the TCN. I would say he brings back the funny from both sides- but truly does call out the Tucker on the absurdity of his "journalistic voyage to mother Russia".

It's hilarious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM2h3KnWAWY&t=436s
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 09:11 AM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

So if you (fill in the blank), Leticia James will come after you.

Makes perfect sense TWK.

You’ve got case for TC, dont you? What is it that turns you on so much. The way his nose barely separates his eyes? His smile? His IOP?

Why not just write a review and be done with it.

You repost everything your boyfriend says.

It’s actually quite comical in a man crush kinda way.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 09:12 AM   #20
Brot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Everytime I see Tucker I am reminded of Goebels.
Brot is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 10:10 AM   #21
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

All that will be posted in this thread are Tucker Carlson network videos ?

Is this a marketing effort by Tucker Carlson ?
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 10:16 AM   #22
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post

Fully funded by Russia
Indeed
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 11:24 AM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post

No, it looks one by the OP. Not the first such threads.

If this doesn't fade away, he'll bump it every day.

You could easily make the case that Carlson leads to a form of VDT-induced brain damage.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 11:39 AM   #24
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Does the OP have the contact information for the Tucker Carlson fan club ?

Tucker......a man's man
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 08:39 PM   #25
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post

Like I said in my initial post, the other thread was closed for a reason... if some poster started a thread and posted almost daily about a personality on CNN or MSNBC, most of you MAGA loyalist would never shut the fuck up with your whining.
Noted for so to be reference

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
The funny thing is that neither of you have posted a single fucking word about the content in the video to actually have a reasonable discussion about it. See how this works and why the other thread was closed? There is no discussion to be had here. You two geniuses are giving me shit and how the fuck do I know whether you guys watched it? Hell, I know Salty didn't. He's too busy watching "Crocodile Dundee" for the 10,000th time.

There is no topic here. All I have to do is mention Fucker C and I can't be accused of being off topic. LOL

My guess is that this thread will be closed soon, TWK because your childish defiance in starting this thread to protest how butthurt you are about the other dumb thread being closed should in no way be rewarded IMO.
Well, I saw the title of this thread and didn't know tucky had a network.

Seeing that twk and i have greatly discoursed the breadth and depth of network when it involves media of the news variety, twk made it be known what his very limited *beliefs* are of networks.

So, I went and refreshed myself to the definition.
A media network is a group of different types of media outlets (television, radio, newspapers, magazines, etc.) that distribute information, news, entertainment, and other types of content to the general public.

Popular media groups include CNN, HBO Max, Disney+, BBC, NBC, Fox News, and more.

So, looking at what the OP posted, all I saw was a link to a YT video. "That ain't a network." I thought to myself. At best, it would probably be considered the nets version of a public access channel. You know, the one that has a budget that is subsidized. Stating another way, a place where people who are too cheap/poor to get themselves put on the tube go to put up content.

"Well" I thought, "Tuckpad ain't broke. And I heard he possibly don't like the orange dyed windbag so he probably ain't sending his last dime buying maga pimp chuck taylors." So, I scoured my two neurons in my noggin trying to remember *ANY* advertising for a new network on any of the media networks.

None.

So, ergo, this thread is just like the subject: a BIG LIE.
Tucky is an admitted liar. His former boss who shit canned him admitted to having him put out lies. And the OP still won't admit he lied about his biggest yardstick for backing tucky (Nielson points) is IS WAY BEHIND OTHER YOUNGER LEGACY NETWORK NEWS SOURCES as I have shown him in the past.

So, until I am proven a liar in that there is a media network that tc started, this thread is, how do people say, a big nuthin' burger.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 09:03 PM   #26
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Noted for so to be reference

Well, I saw the title of this thread and didn't know tucky had a network.

Seeing that twk and i have greatly discoursed the breadth and depth of network when it involves media of the news variety, twk made it be known what his very limited *beliefs* are of networks.

So, I went and refreshed myself to the definition.
A media network is a group of different types of media outlets (television, radio, newspapers, magazines, etc.) that distribute information, news, entertainment, and other types of content to the general public.

Popular media groups include CNN, HBO Max, Disney+, BBC, NBC, Fox News, and more.

So, looking at what the OP posted, all I saw was a link to a YT video. "That ain't a network." I thought to myself. At best, it would probably be considered the nets version of a public access channel. You know, the one that has a budget that is subsidized. Stating another way, a place where people who are too cheap/poor to get themselves put on the tube go to put up content.

"Well" I thought, "Tuckpad ain't broke. And I heard he possibly don't like the orange dyed windbag so he probably ain't sending his last dime buying maga pimp chuck taylors." So, I scoured my two neurons in my noggin trying to remember *ANY* advertising for a new network on any of the media networks.

None.

So, ergo, this thread is just like the subject: a BIG LIE.
Tucky is an admitted liar. His former boss who shit canned him admitted to having him put out lies. And the OP still won't admit he lied about his biggest yardstick for backing tucky (Nielson points) is IS WAY BEHIND OTHER YOUNGER LEGACY NETWORK NEWS SOURCES as I have shown him in the past.

So, until I am proven a liar in that there is a media network that tc started, this thread is, how do people say, a big nuthin' burger.

a long winded post about FOX. which this thread isn't about. it's about Carlson.

thank you valued poster
Old 02-24-2024, 09:52 PM   #27
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

No. By your subject line it is about a *network* by the person in the subject title.

Can you post the FCC license for such so as we can all see and use for reference in this thread.
Old 02-24-2024, 10:04 PM   #28
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
No. By your subject line it is about a *network* by the person in the subject title.

Can you post the FCC license for such so as we can all see and use for reference in this thread.

this thread is about Carlson not FOX
Old 02-24-2024, 10:18 PM   #29
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Now now, TWK; let's be more specific, old timer. This thread is about you being in love and worshiping a scumbag bullshitter to the extent that if he was aware of how much you are in love with him, Fucker C would be wise to file a restraining order against you because of your weird as fuck obsession with him.

Oh, by the way; how is this stupid ass no discernible topic thread working out for you so far, genius? LOL
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 10:20 PM   #30
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

I didn't ask for a FCC license from foxy.

READ your subject line.

Can you please post the FCC license for the network you reference in the subject line.

Until than, this is as I stated, a big lie and nutin' burger.

Again, your thread is about a network started by a person.

I just want you to clarify the network by supplying the FCC license. Nothing more.

And do yourself a favour and get foxy out of your head. There is already one mancrush on the table here. Don't get this thread shut down.

License, please.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women