Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2018, 12:04 PM   #631
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
That's such a flawed and disingenuous thing people keeping saying though. The whole "wow the show got picked up after only one episode.. that never happens". It was a re-up of a show that had 9 seasons previously. It's not like it's a new show that got a second season after one episode. Guess what, if they did a re-up of Cheers or Friends, or Frasier or Seinfeld, etc. the show will probably get a second season quick.
Actually. many shows will have a bank of show pre-made, and without "renewal" they'll never be seen.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 04:15 PM   #632
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
Actually. many shows will have a bank of show pre-made, and without "renewal" they'll never be seen.
What the hell does that have to do with what I said? You know of a bank of episodes of Seinfeld, Cheers, Friends, etc. that will never be seen? Again I didn't say anything about new shows, I talked about a show with 9 seasons that came back.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 11:05 AM   #633
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Good news! My favorite poll (the only one to get the 2016 election right), Rasmussen, has Trumps approval rating STILL higher than Obama's at this time in his Presidency...

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ez_track_apr02

The RCP average has good news on the economy as well...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...nomy-6182.html

There's your 'real news'.

Speaking of 'real news', Ellen. Rosanne's ratings were under-estimated...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...record-1098904

Can't wait to see what tonight's episode reveals in ratings. The show's a big hit!
Re-newed for another season after just one episode. As far as I know that's unheard of.
George W. Bush recently said correctly that television news isn't relevant anymore in shaping public opinion and that Trump's popularity won't be effected by the torrent of negative commentary about him from the media.

That's the first time he's ever said anything accurate.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 01:18 PM   #634
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
George W. Bush recently said correctly that television news isn't relevant anymore in shaping public opinion and that Trump's popularity won't be effected by the torrent of negative commentary about him from the media.

That's the first time he's ever said anything accurate.
I don''t disagree with that. Most people already have their minds made up as to their opinions of Trump. The media won't change that. Trump's performance in office is the only way to alter one's feelings about him.

So if you believe that the media has not impacted Trump's popularity, what would you give as to the reasons that Trump continues to be so unpopular? Even the Rasmussen poll has him at only 47%, but -12% approval index.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women