Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2018, 04:59 AM   #31
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Encounters: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lia88 View Post
Only time I take a Lesser Rate is when I'm helping out a Client that is a constant regular or running a special.

But honestly most guys ask bc they think you have a Special going or weighing their options with other girls they've asked before you.

Trust me majority of men usually have a back up girl just incase you shoot down the offer.

I dont take Offense by it though bc Honestly I would do the same lol I'm a Bargain shopper and I weigh my options before I buy

FreeGame
i guess what has me wondering [ and this is not aimed at you as you indicated you do not take offense at attempts to negotiate] is if a provider offers a special there is a reason for it. a girl who is offended by being asked to accept lower rate certainly does not offer specials / price reductions out of the goodness of her heart. what in essence she is saying this is a slow day / week / month whatever. would any of you guys who won't / can't pay 300 an hour for my company like to see me today/ this week / this month only if i accepted 100/ 200 / 250 for my company instead of 300 i need the money.

but in turn if same gentleman asked in a respectful manner " hey i always wanted to see you but i can't afford your rates any chance of you doing 100 / 200 /250 if your slow today / this week / this month" then it is crude and degrading.

i get women and their bodies are not hunks of metal or parcels of land but argument must work both ways.
tinyisgreat is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 05:26 AM   #32
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Ok, but if and when you have a $1,500 repair job, I don't want to see any bartering posts from those of you that feel so strongly about this, because it's the same thing.

Just saying.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 06:33 AM   #33
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Ok, but if and when you have a $1,500 repair job, I don't want to see any bartering posts from those of you that feel so strongly about this, because it's the same thing.

Just saying.
No it's not. It's a different type of negotiating. Bartering is trading service for service, not trading service for cash. $1500 repair job = five $300 an hour appts. That's equal value, it's not taking less.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 07:30 AM   #34
trapguy1234
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Do you take coupons?
trapguy1234 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 07:52 AM   #35
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

https://www.google.com/search?source...47.bRrEtLvJ1fc

depends when ya ask
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 08:07 AM   #36
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
No it's not. It's a different type of negotiating. Bartering is trading service for service, not trading service for cash. $1500 repair job = five $300 an hour appts. That's equal value, it's not taking less.
It is the same, genius. Spare me the math. It's the fact that she doesn't want to pay the advertised rate of the person doing the repairs. $900 of that, or even more, could be in the cost of parts alone. That mechanic can't feed himself by taking blowjobs in place of actual payments.

Tell you what. Run YOUR business by the barter system and see how long you last.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 08:10 AM   #37
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Ryder View Post
Why do some guys feel like it’s okay to negotiate donations? If you can’t afford the 300 for my hour then maybe you should find someone else. I have it stated clearly in my ad that any attempt to negotiate my rates will end all communication and put on a DNS list. I just don’t understand why. Any insight?
Because there is some whore that took there negotiation sad but true.. It's annoying but that's just something you will always have to deal with in this Buisness.. Just FYI fucktards don't read trust me..
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 08:16 AM   #38
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Ryder View Post
Like I said in my post, that is all said in my ad and in my showcase. It’s not my responsibility to re-say something that I’ve already said multiple times because these guys aren’t reading.
This is where you're wrong if it's such a problem then don't respond to there message problem solved.. Do you know how many times I have to tell people to read my showcase and follow directions ? More than I should but you need to to put No exceptions or say you will be put on DNS if any negotiations..

It's not that serious & this thread wasn't the smartest..
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 09:27 AM   #39
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne View Post
... this thread wasn't the smartest..
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 09:47 AM   #40
Sir Axl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I never have, I always figured ladies had a reason for their pricing and if I didn’t feel she would be worth it, I would go somewhere else. If there was one I was on the fence about meeting, I would wait for a special. There are so many to choose from, not sure why one couldn’t find one at a rate they wanted to pay.
Sir Axl is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 11:08 AM   #41
papadee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
It is the same, genius. Spare me the math. It's the fact that she doesn't want to pay the advertised rate of the person doing the repairs. $900 of that, or even more, could be in the cost of parts alone. That mechanic can't feed himself by taking blowjobs in place of actual payments.

Tell you what. Run YOUR business by the barter system and see how long you last.
Insults aside, bartering is not the same as negotiating for a lower price. She's paying the advertised rate, just not with money. If her service has a value to the mechanic, it's his choice how much & whether to accept.

Since blowjobs aren't essential to life, their necessity value is nil. However, if the repairman was bartering for food (a farmer or market), he could feed himself. If he was bartering with a doctor, he could be cured of what ails him, allowing him to work more efficiently. But if the mechanic can pay his bills, feed his family, and pay the Dr., he may barter for those blowjobs that he's not getting at home. Or he can just come here and pay directly. Either way, he's fed and getting blowjobs.
Old 02-23-2018, 11:35 AM   #42
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
Quote:
Insults aside, bartering is not the same as negotiating for a lower price.
No, bartering is negotiating for a DIFFERENT price. Whether it ends up providing more or less value than originally requested is dependent on several arbitrary factors not germane to this discussion.

Quote:
She's paying the advertised rate, just not with money.
Lol. This statement means she IS NOT paying the advertised rate.

Quote:
If her service has a value to the mechanic, it's his choice how much & whether to accept.
Right. So it's okay for HER to offer HIM other than what he advertises as HIS service rate, but it's not okay for HIM to offer HER other than what SHE advertises as HER service rate?

Is that the position you're taking? Want to rethink it? Or better yet, why not "think it" for the first time?
'taint that hard, people.
Old 02-23-2018, 12:00 PM   #43
papadee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
Barter: to trade by exchange of goods MWD
Quote:
Insults aside, bartering is not the same as negotiating for a lower price.
No, bartering is negotiating for a DIFFERENT price. Whether it ends up providing more or less value than originally requested is dependent on several arbitrary factors not germane to this discussion.

Bartering is a different form of payment. $300 worth of "X" for $300 worth of "Y".
The fact that both parties have to agree what constitutes "equal value" is secondary to the fact that they agreed to "equal value".

Quote:
She's paying the advertised rate, just not with money.
Lol. This statement means she IS NOT paying the advertised rate.
Money isn't the only form of payment

Quote:
If her service has a value to the mechanic, it's his choice how much & whether to accept.
Right. So it's okay for HER to offer HIM other than what he advertises as HIS service rate, but it's not okay for HIM to offer HER other than what SHE advertises as HER service rate?

Of course it's OK, as long as it's "equal in value". She's (or he's) not offering less than the rate. She's offering him his advertised rate in payment other than cash.

Is that the position you're taking? Want to rethink it? Or better yet, why not "think it" for the first time?

taint that hard, people.
Apparently it's harder than you know. Courts take assets to pay fines. It's not cash, but it's accepted. Sometimes convicted parties have to donate services in lieu of fines or jail time. Those services have value.
Old 02-23-2018, 12:10 PM   #44
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

So you claim open bartering (ie, not in an exclusive bartering community) is not negotiating?
Old 02-23-2018, 12:40 PM   #45
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyisgreat View Post
while your spelling may be worse than mine your thoughts are well presented and thought provoking
+1

Beers on me !
normalguy21 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women