Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: where to start my tour! ...city or state
Louisiana 7 12.50%
Shrevport 3 5.36%
New Orleans 3 5.36%
Oklahoma 3 5.36%
Tulsa 3 5.36%
Oklahoma City 6 10.71%
Texas 16 28.57%
San Antonio 4 7.14%
El Paso 3 5.36%
Waco 1 1.79%
Houston 9 16.07%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-27-2018, 08:25 PM   #1
Boston_Banditt
Voted #1 provider In Texa

User ID: 436125
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question where to start my tour?

hey guys, I am pretty new to the forums( about a month and a half give or take). I am not sure where to start travel wise:-) ???? I am located in Dallas so I have had quite a few requests for OKC and Tulsa, Shrevport, Austin, Houston,
and New Orleans. New Orleans simply cuz itd be a blast and haven't been there since I was 16. SO what do ya'll think?
what your suggestions? It doesn't neccesarily have to beone of the above named cities but..... I want your opinions. Plus, I don't want to go somewhere on a whim and hope for the best. so ideas votes, advice is more than welcome. And aside from that I'd love any insight as to where to continue from there.... thanks guys and gals..... hope to hear from ya:-) im also on p411 so when i make my definite plan i'd prefer requests via p411 pm or pm on here......
OKAY .......GO!
Boston_Banditt is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 10:55 PM   #2
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

User ID: 420688
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think Maybe only Providers would be able to give you insight on good areas to tour as far as business wise. Not sure hobbyist will be able to tell you bc it's nothing they concern themselves with as far as what makes us money wise. Lol but from what I know Texas and Louisiana are Gold Mines
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 05:03 AM   #3
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Put on a blindfold, have somebody spin you around....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston_Banditt View Post
....I am located in Dallas so I have had quite a few requests for OKC and Tulsa, Shrevport, Austin, Houston,
and New Orleans...... I want your opinions. Plus, I don't want to go somewhere on a whim and hope for the best. so ideas votes, advice is more than welcome. And aside from that I'd love any insight as to where to continue from there.... thanks guys and gals.....
This is called a ThreAd!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lia88 View Post
I think Maybe only Providers would be able to give you insight on good areas to tour as far as business wise. Not sure hobbyist will be able to tell you bc it's nothing they concern themselves with
First of all, she already knows where she should go - she lists 6 cities where she has "had quite a few requests". Go there!

Secondly, "only Providers" "insight" is just slightly less valuable on the who-gives-a-shit meter than the results of this dopey poll for determining where would be a good place "to start travel-wise."

Because you are relatively new to the forums, nobody knows who you are or what you're like so, how would we be able to guide you??

Lastly, everywhere you go will be "on a whim". There are no guarantees and you have chosen a risky business. Roll the dice, throw a dart and go!! If you have success when you get there, go back again some day...If you don't, go somewhere else.

PM me when you get to Connecticut.
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 08:15 AM   #4
MiyagiSnatchSlapper
BANNED

Quote:
hey guys, I am pretty new to the forums( about a month and a half give or take). I am not sure where to start travel wise:-) ???? I am located in Dallas so I have had quite a few requests for OKC and Tulsa, Shrevport, Austin, Houston,
and New Orleans. New Orleans simply cuz itd be a blast and haven't been there since I was 16. SO what do ya'll think?
what your suggestions? It doesn't neccesarily have to beone of the above named cities but..... I want your opinions. Plus, I don't want to go somewhere on a whim and hope for the best. so ideas votes, advice is more than welcome. And aside from that I'd love any insight as to where to continue from there.... thanks guys and gals..... hope to hear from ya:-) im also on p411 so when i make my definite plan i'd prefer requests via p411 pm or pm on here......
OKAY .......GO!
Welcome!

Hope you enjoy your stay in where ever you land!

Note that you need to get verified provider status asap otherwise your private message box limit is a whopping 50 total and will overflow way too soon.

*** Stay on top of your PM's; nothing bothers the crew as much as 'failure to communicate' ***

If you plan to post photos here, the site may not always directly host images, so you may need a separate hosting site for your photos.

Make sure to read the "stickies" at forum tops; here's a sample start:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1098074

Stay safe out there, too!

Be wary of persons offering a favorable review or other assistance in exchange for free or significantly reduced rates.

When you get settled in, plan to visit IN PERSON with our Austin & San Antonio communities "socially." Especially if you enjoy "fellowship."
MiyagiSnatchSlapper is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 12:34 PM   #5
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

User ID: 420688
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

O Brother smh lol
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 04:05 PM   #6
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Upset New York.
that way things can only get better
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 05:57 PM   #7
Boston_Banditt

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
First of all, she already knows where she should go - she lists 6 cities where she has "had quite a few requests". Go there!

Secondly, "only Providers" "insight" is just slightly less valuable on the who-gives-a-shit meter than the results of this dopey poll for determining where would be a good place "to start travel-wise."

Because you are relatively new to the forums, nobody knows who you are or what you're like so, how would we be able to guide you??

Lastly, everywhere you go will be "on a whim". There are no guarantees and you have chosen a risky business. Roll the dice, throw a dart and go!! If you have success when you get there, go back again some day...If you don't, go somewhere else.

PM me when you get to Connecticut.
well the reason i asked was because i would prefer to pre book atleast few. I am relatively new but i do have reviews and they are all VERY VERY GOOD. I also have a p411 profile. I want to post a visiting ad on p4 and on eccie but need to see where would be the most lucrative start so....... i did the poll in order to see which city got the highest votes and intend on starting there.
Old 02-28-2018, 07:36 PM   #8
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default How's that working for ya'??

Quote:
well ... i did the poll in order to see which city got the highest votes and intend on starting there.
So far, the "city" with the most votes is Texas, followed closely by the "city" of Louisiana....
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 01:58 AM   #9
Boston_Banditt

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i already aam a vp i have been on for a month and a half or so. i just wzanted insight as to where I have the most votes for hobbyist that would appreciate a visit to their area. i figured i'd start closer to home ( dallas) then make my way out. so now that i have done my thing in dallas i wanna branch out and travel a bit. sooooooo i wanna see what state/city has the most votes and that is where i will go first. second with the most votes gets
Old 03-01-2018, 01:59 AM   #10
Boston_Banditt

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i am on p411 as well soooo...... i can pre book there
Old 03-01-2018, 05:39 PM   #11
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
So far, the "city" with the most votes is Texas, followed closely by the "city" of Louisiana....
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 06:40 AM   #12
Txbear46
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

You did not list Austin on the poll. I would definitely put it above Waco and San Antonio. Houston and Dallas, I am told by a long term very very experienced provider, has pretty high competition. I suppose SXSW (beginning this next Friday) will be pretty hot in Austin.
Txbear46 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women