Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2018, 02:55 PM   #16
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

If you don’t want to negotiate simply say your rates are non-negotiable. Pretty simple really. The guy can choose to leave if the rate is not to his liking. No need for lengthy discourse on a subject that is done to death.
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 03:12 PM   #17
Guest080320
Account Disabled

User ID: 385715
My ECCIE Reviews

Like I said in my post, that is all said in my ad and in my showcase. It’s not my responsibility to re-say something that I’ve already said multiple times because these guys aren’t reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
If you don’t want to negotiate simply say your rates are non-negotiable. Pretty simple really. The guy can choose to leave if the rate is not to his liking. No need for lengthy discourse on a subject that is done to death.
Guest080320 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 05:26 PM   #18
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Another unhappy whore with a bad attitude. Gee what a surprise
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 05:46 PM   #19
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Ryder View Post
I have, but that was when I first started this.
I find it disappointing when I see a provider complaining about the ins and outs of "this" hobby all the while reaping plenty of benefits from it. It appears as if "this" provider has plenty of customers so perhaps she can discontinue advertising on "this" hobby board.. after all.. the clients in "this" business are creating enough distractions and causing "this" provider some issues.

However, back to the topic. I have never, nor will I ever attempt to negotiate with the rates a provider has listed. Mainly because I don't have to, but, there are some guys that would probably make exceptional clients that have limited per visit funds and try their best to spread their budget out over a month. Just my thoughts. dj8
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 05:55 PM   #20
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

all day everyday you can find girls with review fees lower than their ad or showcase fees.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 06:12 PM   #21
ahobbyist2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Since I usually like to book 2 hours- I will only ask if there is a multi-hour discount. Some do, some don't. I never push it any further than just asking.
ahobbyist2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 06:27 PM   #22
haihawaii2000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Likely because the guy doesn’t feel that you’re a $300 value. No one wants to overpay for anything. Just because you set your rate at 300 doesn’t mean that is what it’s worth. Have you ever taken less than 300?
I agree with above, although for me, I won't negotiate the first time. At that point, I don't know if the provider is worth it. I've looked at reviews and pics and determined it's worth trying at their rates. If I feel they are worth it, I go back and pay their rates. If I enjoyed but felt it wasn't worth it. I won't contact again, but if they contact me, then I'll ask about specials or something to get the rate down where I think it should be. If they decline, I'm OK with it.
It's up to me to determine what I'm willing to pay, and up to the provider to determine their worth. They won't always match up. It's business so we should both be fine with it.
haihawaii2000 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 06:37 PM   #23
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Like I said in my post, that is all said in my ad and in my showcase. It’s not my responsibility to re-say something that I’ve already said multiple times because these guys aren’t reading.
You have to repeat yourself. Remember, most of these fucktards are like kindergartners. Also, some fucktards are just cheap fucktards. Now about those taint photos ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 07:25 PM   #24
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Never made much sense to me to basically tell a gal she's not worth what she's asking. Probably not the best way to approach them.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 08:14 PM   #25
LimitlessJD
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yes.. it is your responsibility. It’s not that they aren’t reading, it’s like someone else said, they wonder if they are catching you at a slow time when you might see them for less.

No reason to take offense. Just say no thanks. Or yes.
LimitlessJD is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 09:59 PM   #26
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Why do some guys feel like it’s okay to negotiate donations? If you can’t afford the 300 for my hour then maybe you should find someone else. I have it stated clearly in my ad that any attempt to negotiate my rates will end all communication and put on a DNS list. I just don’t understand why. Any insight?
Tiffany, I'm thinking that your hagglers fall into four general groups. The first three have something important in common. The fourth is, well, different.

First group: those who can't manage to pay your rates. "Maybe you should find someone else," you say, and that's what they'll do, or not find anyone at all. Their thinking would be that they have nothing to lose by haggling with you; the worst you can do is not reply to them, and put them on your DNS list, which just means they won't be seeing you, which they already won't be doing unless they can haggle down your rates. It isn't very good thinking, but it's their thinking.

Second group: those who can't bear the thought that they might pay $300 for an hour of your time, when they might have paid less by haggling. I think that with some men, and some women as well, the fear of a missed bargain is a real fear. Why that is, I can't say.

Third group: those who simply enjoy bargaining for its own sake. To them, it's a game, which they win if they "sell" a lower rate to you.

What these groups have in common is a failure to grasp the difference between purchasing time with you and purchasing an object, like the car that inevitably comes up in these threads. The purchase of an object is, usually, something that can be bargained over, and properly so. What these guys don't see is that when they pay a woman to spend time being intimate with them, in acts of simulated love, what they're buying is an experience, and it's a fragile one. What they're paying for is damaged or ruined by the bargaining process itself. Suppose they do catch you in financial distress, and talk you into taking $200 for your $300 hour. Do they expect to, after conducting a tough haggling session and thoroughly pissing you off, then say, "Okay, that's done, now let's have some sweet, passionate lovemaking." Gee, what could possibly go wrong?

The fourth group is the different -- and ugly -- one. You have some low-grade specimens who are deeply unhappy, have feelings of inferiority (which are probably pretty accurate), and want to compensate by mistreating someone else. They want to "punch down," because that's safer. And of course we all know that society assigns a very low status to sex workers, so you all make an attractive target for Group Four. These are the guys who love to use ugly terms like "whore" -- a few of them like to troll this board -- and who, if they succeed in getting an appointment, are apt to bully you, try to see a little fear in your eyes, and so on. For these guys, haggling is the equivalent of foreplay in the abuse process. And, while I hope they are rare, a firmly enforced I-won't-talk-to-a-haggler policy will probably filter them out pretty well.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 11:40 PM   #27
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

User ID: 420688
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Only time I take a Lesser Rate is when I'm helping out a Client that is a constant regular or running a special.

But honestly most guys ask bc they think you have a Special going or weighing their options with other girls they've asked before you.

Trust me majority of men usually have a back up girl just incase you shoot down the offer.

I dont take Offense by it though bc Honestly I would do the same lol I'm a Bargain shopper and I weigh my options before I buy

FreeGame
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 12:25 AM   #28
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

This is just not a concept ,one must realize that this is consumer driven capatalist society .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consumer_capitalism

It is not a society of good manners and tea luncheons .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_advertising

We are imagrants some from a couple hundred years ago who had nothing and others from this generation who came here mostly with nothing to live the dream .

Almost EVERY and i mean EVERY add in print for a product has a loss leader on the banner and a astric in the fine print .

I understand sometimes it is hard at least for me it is to remember what true meaning is of a truthfull and honest biz transaction .

If you study this industry you will find 85% give or take providers LIE about there age .

So in the add possibly the marketed product is miss represented and negotiations begin to try to make up for missleading advertisments and or statements used to lure a customer in .

I see it like this women selling there bodys to men cheating on there wifes and you expect a up and up biz transaction on good faith never have even met before and doing biz in a hotel using false names and evasive tactics .

Sounds like chamber of commerce type of award stuff on fair tactics to me .
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 04:52 AM   #29
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Same reason we clip coupons at the grocery store...

It doesn't hurt to ask - and you can always say "no". If that line of questioning offends you, and you choose not to see me because of it, I'm better off knowing... I'm not one to ask because frankly, I don't really care... it's only money. If I look at you and I'm not discouraged by your asking rates and I perceive there is value then, I'll pursue you!!

This is what I usually say after reading ThrAds like this...."NEXT"!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 04:52 AM   #30
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Encounters: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickahhughs View Post
This is just not a concept ,one must realize that this is consumer driven capatalist society .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consumer_capitalism

It is not a society of good manners and tea luncheons .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_advertising

We are imagrants some from a couple hundred years ago who had nothing and others from this generation who came here mostly with nothing to live the dream .

Almost EVERY and i mean EVERY add in print for a product has a loss leader on the banner and a astric in the fine print .

I understand sometimes it is hard at least for me it is to remember what true meaning is of a truthfull and honest biz transaction .

If you study this industry you will find 85% give or take providers LIE about there age .

So in the add possibly the marketed product is miss represented and negotiations begin to try to make up for missleading advertisments and or statements used to lure a customer in .

I see it like this women selling there bodys to men cheating on there wifes and you expect a up and up biz transaction on good faith never have even met before and doing biz in a hotel using false names and evasive tactics .

Sounds like chamber of commerce type of award stuff on fair tactics to me .
while your spelling may be worse than mine your thoughts are well presented and thought provoking
tinyisgreat is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women