Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2019, 03:47 PM   #1
themoose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41
Default Encounter: Fun at DGs

Date: Mid July
Name: P*****
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Northwest Hwy club area
Activities: Convo, NE, SE, one dance
Hair Length and Color: Long dark hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: P***** is about 5'5", trim and sexy, probably mid 30s milf, some tats, nice tits and butt.
Recommendation: Yes
themoose is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 03:54 PM   #2
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

nice report.. never been there, I'm typically on my way to get Spa pussy when I drive by.

what's the rundown? all black? cover charge? price per dance? do the ladies typically "play"? why should I go here, instead of Dallas Cabaret South (where it is full nude)?

yes, this is an interview, LOL
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 05:21 PM   #3
JohnQ1769
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Is Dallas Cabaret South all ebony? Is so, I'm there!
JohnQ1769 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 05:52 PM   #4
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnQ1769 View Post
yes it is! and it's a short walk from Pearls of Asia, so you can fuck Lisa, Emma, Honey, Candy, or whomever, then stroll over to DCS to cavort with the Black Chicks!

but look around first.. a couple of guys have been found dead outside in the street, after a few rounds were pumped into them by their assailant!
Old 07-17-2019, 07:33 PM   #5
themoose
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
nice report.. never been there, I'm typically on my way to get Spa pussy when I drive by.

what's the rundown? all black? cover charge? price per dance? do the ladies typically "play"? why should I go here, instead of Dallas Cabaret South (where it is full nude)?

yes, this is an interview, LOL
Chung I used to go to DGs a lot several years ago and then took a break for a year or more. There are some nice looking women there lately. Both the dancers, the employees and the clientele are a mixed crowd but primarily black.

I always go in DGs on an afternoon when I have a couple of hours to spend and take in a set amount of cash to spend. I think the cover is $5 in the afternoon and $3 to park with the valet. I don't drink at clubs but order an energy drink and maybe a bottle of water. It was $9 for those two last time. Plus always tip the bartender... always.

The playtime is definitely a ymmv and for this fairly small club, it's otc. I have played with a few of the ladies from DGs over the years.

I've not been to DCS so I can't give a comparison. I need to check it out. I think it opens at 4pm whereas DGs opens at lunchtime and has a food menu.
DGs is not nude but you might get some nudity if you play your cards right. I didn't know DCS is nude.

Did I pass the interview?
Old 07-17-2019, 07:36 PM   #6
themoose
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnQ1769 View Post
I need to check it out! I've driven by it so many times. Naked women.😀
Old 07-17-2019, 07:37 PM   #7
themoose
Valued Poster

Quote:
yes it is! and it's a short walk from Pearls of Asia, so you can fuck Lisa, Emma, Honey, Candy, or whomever, then stroll over to DCS to cavort with the Black Chicks!

but look around first.. a couple of guys have been found dead outside in the street, after a few rounds were pumped into them by their assailant!
That would be quite an afternoon Chung!
Old 07-17-2019, 07:52 PM   #8
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by themoose View Post
I've not been to DCS so I can't give a comparison. I need to check it out. I think it opens at 4pm whereas DGs opens at lunchtime and has a food menu.
DGs is not nude but you might get some nudity if you play your cards right. I didn't know DCS is nude.

Did I pass the interview?
you passed.. I would say with flying colors, but I don't want your head to swell. most times when I ask a series of questions, I'm lucky if one is answered.

now, DCS is nude, BUT.. they suffer some of the same "nude only under certain circumstances" affliction that all nude clubs in Dallas suffer from.. but their affliction is not as bad.. tolerable. they do open at 4:00, BUT it is dead as Hell until after 9:00
Old 07-22-2019, 01:21 PM   #9
themoose
Valued Poster

I should go check it out right after they open. Also going back to DGs soon :-)
Old 07-22-2019, 03:09 PM   #10
JohnQ1769
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:

Well, that just killed my boner and any chance I'll go there. Is Onyx still open?
JohnQ1769 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women