Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2019, 07:54 PM   #31
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
It's called "beating my chest" Jess.
Yes he's off topic
He can't stand it that this thread is not about him

Well... Back on topic.

I will cut a regular off for online stalking.
Example: just because I didn't respond to you... but Im Eccie.

Also, if you ever "forget" to pay me. You may get cut off in more ways than one.
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 08:29 PM   #32
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 319127
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For my ATF.

1 tries to stick it up my ass ( which he won't ever)

2 tries to change me (which he won't)

3 stops giving me all those Ooooooooos. (again.... which he won't!)

For my regs. Same!
ZantannaParella is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 08:38 PM   #33
ooberman
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

cbj
ooberman is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 08:43 PM   #34
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

If she doesn't offer me a free session after the 8th visit.

When she doesn't offer me a pussy or anal creampie session. Regardless if I accept or not. Its the thought that counts. ;-)
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 11:20 PM   #35
nascobar21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

1. Time wasted/Ghosting- if we confirmed a time to meet and all of a sudden stop communicating to provide Incall address to meet for agreed scheduled time. Or driving to the Incall after I’ve provide updates during route or give ETA of arrival, once I get there, she’s stops responding or tells me to wait a few minutes ( I’ll leave after 15 minutes), if she tells me she left real quick to get something, I’m already leaving. The aftermath excuse of her phone went dead or she didn’t have it with her is old.

2. Lack of enthusiasm/ Feeling rushed - I want to enjoy my time with you, so I aways come correct with agreed donation and respect the time allotted. Setting a time clock/ or reminding me how much time I have left during the action, not only turns me off but the encounter is not genuine. If you’re already tired before we start the session and it shows during the encounter, I’ll most likely won’t see you again. I don’t want to see you at your worst, so I rather you be honest with me and perhaps suggest another time/day to link up.

3. Lied/Mislead (finesse) on menu offered: In many cases, your ads are subjective or too vague on what activities offered. Claiming GFE or PSE only to find out during the session that you don’t participate in the activity is a big disappointment ( I’m NOT talking about bbfs). Provider should be honest about their ad rates/menu/etc. There are providers that intentionally advertise vague or false ads. There are also providers that are not familiar with their ads posted (posted on behalf of handler or pimp) only to find out during the session she claims she don’t offer that.
nascobar21 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 07:06 AM   #36
Guest111819
KrystalRoseBBW.biz

User ID: 346209
My ECCIE Reviews

Reason I have "fired" regular clients:

1) He shorted the envelope and refused to make it right.

Yes....I count the cash EVERY SINGLE TIME now. Whether my client actually sees me do it or not, it's counted before his pants are back on.

2) We both caught "The Feels".

3) I found out he disrespected a fellow provider.
Guest111819 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 07:25 AM   #37
biggulp76
Registered Member

Couldn’t have said it better - especially the looking like she doesn’t carry and looking for more money when her game is going the wrong way
biggulp76 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 07:44 AM   #38
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I forgot to add a major one. If she dont check her pimp. I done almost shot a couple of muthafuckers before. Her pimp hits my line asking why I cancelled the appoint. And I tell him you fucking bitch I cancelled because I had something to do. I'm not one of these prep school dudes. That's a fast way for me to cut her ass off...check your fucking pimp.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 09:20 AM   #39
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
Reason I have "fired" regular clients:

1) He shorted the envelope and refused to make it right.

Yes....I count the cash EVERY SINGLE TIME now. Whether my client actually sees me do it or not, it's counted before his pants are back on.

2) We both caught "The Feels".

3) I found out he disrespected a fellow provider.
Good ones !!
Old 07-23-2019, 09:32 AM   #40
Guest111819
KrystalRoseBBW.biz

User ID: 346209
My ECCIE Reviews

I just got a picture of an episode of Family Feud with Providers and Clients.

"Top reasons you stop seeing your ATF"

Survey SAYS.....
Guest111819 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 10:22 AM   #41
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
I just got a picture of an episode of Family Feud with Providers and Clients.

"Top reasons you stop seeing your ATF"

Survey SAYS.....
Ha! I would say....

Pretending you forgot to pay me. Thinking you can get some pussy on credit lol
Old 07-24-2019, 06:03 AM   #42
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

1. When she wants to dictate the flow of the session.

2. When she's stinking. Ladies please wash your ass prior to us getting together.

3. When she makes a phone call saying she's good when I get there. Or playing with her phone during a session.

That's just 3 of them.
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 01:50 PM   #43
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I rarely repeat so I'm not sure I'm even qualified to speak on what would run me off from an ATF. However, I said "rarely" which mean I have seen some, even recently, more than a time or two and know exactly what brings me back to them.
What keeps me from doing repeats is
1) low IOP
2) non GFE
3) it feels transactional

The girls I have repeated with have an attractiveness, to me, that goes beyond the purely physical. I enjoy their company and they seem to enjoy mine. That's not to say any of the providers I've seen are just physically attractive and nothing else but I just don't feel the connection so I keep moving on to the next. I'm hardly ever looking to just smash and dash.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 06:54 PM   #44
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by nascobar21 View Post
1. Time wasted/Ghosting- if we confirmed a time to meet and all of a sudden stop communicating to provide Incall address to meet for agreed scheduled time. Or driving to the Incall after I’ve provide updates during route or give ETA of arrival, once I get there, she’s stops responding or tells me to wait a few minutes ( I’ll leave after 15 minutes), if she tells me she left real quick to get something, I’m already leaving. The aftermath excuse of her phone went dead or she didn’t have it with her is old.

2. Lack of enthusiasm/ Feeling rushed - I want to enjoy my time with you, so I aways come correct with agreed donation and respect the time allotted. Setting a time clock/ or reminding me how much time I have left during the action, not only turns me off but the encounter is not genuine. If you’re already tired before we start the session and it shows during the encounter, I’ll most likely won’t see you again. I don’t want to see you at your worst, so I rather you be honest with me and perhaps suggest another time/day to link up.

3. Lied/Mislead (finesse) on menu offered: In many cases, your ads are subjective or too vague on what activities offered. Claiming GFE or PSE only to find out during the session that you don’t participate in the activity is a big disappointment ( I’m NOT talking about bbfs). Provider should be honest about their ad rates/menu/etc. There are providers that intentionally advertise vague or false ads. There are also providers that are not familiar with their ads posted (posted on behalf of handler or pimp) only to find out during the session she claims she don’t offer that.

Yes. I totally agree.

+2

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women