Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2019, 10:19 PM   #1
achn3p
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default Search Ladies Sorting by Last Activity

I think it would be nice if Eccie's search ladies page would allow sorting ascending/descending the ladies based on various parameters such as user_registered_date and user_last_active. Probably the latter would be the most useful. If there's a way to do this already, I am sorry (& I would appreciate if someone could link/share it) but I tried my best to figure this out on the page but didn't find a way to do so.
achn3p is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 07:46 PM   #2
random brown man
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

This would be a really cool feature.
random brown man is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 08:35 AM   #3
rf3482
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

This can be done from the Member List link, see below:

In the Main Menu box, which is usually on the right but sometimes on the left, towards the middle there is a link called "Member List". Click that and on that page, to the right of the solid blue box that reads "ECCIE Worldwide: Members List" there is a little drop down menu that says "Search Members", click that and a new search box will open with a link at the bottom that says "Advanced Search". On that page there are a bunch of fields you can enter but you only want to fill in the Location field, select Female for gender and then scroll to the bottom of the page and select Last Visit for the Order Results by dropdown and also change the dropdown to the right of it to In Descending Order. Now just hit the Search Now button that is just below the dropdowns you just changed and... order by last activity. You won't know where the list of members changes from On to off (I think that may be set to remain green (online) for a specific amount of time after the last activity but I am just guessing on that. In any case, you can open a few of the members and see when their last activity was and you'll have a good sense of who is active.

If you want to refresh that information you don't have to page back and do all the stuff above over again. Instead just click on the Last Visit link at the top of the list and it will refresh.
rf3482 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 12:32 PM   #4
achn3p
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

@rf3482, I was aware of that however that is not perfect. The search location has to be contained within the profile's location field for that profile to be returned for search. I assume the city vs location field are two different database columns and search ladies' classification of cities probably uses a different field in the system. Also, going through advanced search is multi-step process. Having that ability in search ladies significantly enhances user experience, imo.
achn3p is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 08:14 AM   #5
rf3482
Premium Access

@achn3p, I agree with you, search ladies functionality like what you describe would be very nice to have. I know it would have definitely been one of the main functions I'd have used in my earliest, germinal days as an eccie user.

I should have clarified in my original response to your thread that the Member List lookup method I cobbled together is at best a partial, makeshift solution to the issue at hand. It is limited and cumbersome to be sure, but, for the time being at least, it is the only way to pull and organize some of the data that's useful for the Ladies Searches desired (that I am aware of).
Old 06-28-2019, 08:17 AM   #6
rf3482
Premium Access

And I echo your and @random brown man's call for a dedicated search ladies page sorting functionality.
Old 07-01-2019, 10:32 AM   #7
GypsyHeart
Choose Your Gypsy

User ID: 146290
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Until then, just look at their profile for last activity as you read their pertinent info.
GypsyHeart is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 12:05 AM   #8
Phoenixx
Operation GTFO

User ID: 427165
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile Twitter is great for a provider’s updates and new pics too o.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
Until then, just look at their profile for last activity as you read their pertinent info.

this is important

Phoenixx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women