Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2018, 06:01 PM   #46
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 07:52 PM   #47
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post

"green gas"

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 08:42 PM   #48
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post

ah, Oregon is finally allowing people to pump their own gas. I gather green gas is diesel... Oops!

Is New Jooisy next?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 08:59 PM   #49
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...Kate-Brown-USA

PETROL MELTDOWN: Americans outraged at having to fill up cars THEMSELVES- 'I almost DIED!'
Old 01-05-2018, 09:07 PM   #50
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

I remember early 70's - early 80's, there were 2 lines, "self-serve" and "full service". by the time I started driving that was in the early 80's, I don't recall ever having someone gas the car up for me. many of the full service garages were on its way out by the major gas cos. they tore down many of those garages up and turned it into snack & drink outlets.

I gather garages was to keep the attendants busy fixing/repairing cars when there was nothing else to do.
Old 01-05-2018, 09:55 PM   #51
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
I remember early 70's - early 80's, there were 2 lines, "self-serve" and "full service". by the time I started driving that was in the early 80's, I don't recall ever having someone gas the car up for me. many of the full service garages were on its way out by the major gas cos. they tore down many of those garages up and turned it into snack & drink outlets.

I gather garages was to keep the attendants busy fixing/repairing cars when there was nothing else to do.
I've been driving since 1990, and have ONLY ONCE seen a full service station. Was out on the edge of new mexico just before i got into AZ along highway 10... BUT that was also, back in 95, when i was driving from NOB norfolk to FTC San-diego..

And onto the weather news.. Tonight's local had a bit about the flooding up in Boston, cause of the rising ice water.. AND one dumb ass wench said "well i guess this is all proof of global warming" and i was like "WHAT??"
AN ice flow is global warming? Can she be more stupid>?
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 10:52 PM   #52
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
I've been driving since 1990, and have ONLY ONCE seen a full service station. Was out on the edge of new mexico just before i got into AZ along highway 10... BUT that was also, back in 95, when i was driving from NOB norfolk to FTC San-diego..

And onto the weather news.. Tonight's local had a bit about the flooding up in Boston, cause of the rising ice water.. AND one dumb ass wench said "well i guess this is all proof of global warming" and i was like "WHAT??"
AN ice flow is global warming? Can she be more stupid>?
they were talking about what's called a Bomb Cyclone. it hit the east coast pretty hard with hurricane type winds.

I have never seen an actual flooding with ice floes during winter!!! it was weird watching videos of it.

but that was a dumb comment about global warming proof. maybe she was being sarcastic...

would have to see the newscast to make that determination.
Old 01-06-2018, 01:47 AM   #53
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

http://www.climatedepot.com/2018/01/...limate-crisis/

al gore and michael man (hockey stick genius) insists that the bitter winter is part of climate change. bunch of snake oil salesman!!!!

WeatherBell Meteorologist Joe Bastardi on January 4, 2018: “This is flat out insanity and deception now To tell the public that events that have occurred countless times before with no climate change attribution, is now just that, is not science, its witchcraft. NO PROOF AT ALL. Its climate ambulance chasing, nothing more.”

heres some info on bomb cyclones. the term apparently was in use for 40 years.

Climatologist Judith Curry said the “bomb cyclone” currently hammering North America is nothing new. Those extra-tropical storms have undergone “bombogenesis,” or rapid intensification. “The term ‘bomb’ for such storms was coined almost 40 years ago by MIT’s Fred Sanders,” Curry told TheDCNF, “who spent much of his career studying such storms back when global warming most definitely was not a factor.” …

Weather.us meteorologist Ryan Maue, an expert on cyclones, pointed out there are between 50 and 60 “bomb cyclones” every year in the Northern Hemisphere, many of which we don’t notice because they are too far out at sea. But Maue’s research on “bomb cyclones” also don’t show any discernible trends from 1979 to 2010.
Old 01-06-2018, 02:31 PM   #54
Stockinglover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
Al Gore like Hillary won a election and wasn’t declared the president, two of the most tragic events in our countries history. If it had been Gore and Hillary instead of Bush and Trump think how much stronger we would be as a country. We would still be respected around the world instead of laughed at.
Damn you are dumb. 9/11 was more of a tragedy than those two not winning the election. The murders of four US Presidents ranks higher as does the murders of MLK, and RFK then we had the OKC bombing and so on. Gore and Shitlary would have been extremely weak on foreign affairs because Bill was a total chickenshit President.
Stockinglover is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 11:52 PM   #55
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockinglover View Post
Damn you are dumb. 9/11 was more of a tragedy than those two not winning the election. The murders of four US Presidents ranks higher as does the murders of MLK, and RFK then we had the OKC bombing and so on. Gore and Shitlary would have been extremely weak on foreign affairs because Bill was a total chickenshit President.
And the reason we are laughed at these days, is MORE CAUSE Of obama's constant apologizing for the US being so good... than anything either Bush or Trump's done.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 06:14 PM   #56
Stockinglover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
And the reason we are laughed at these days, is MORE CAUSE Of obama's constant apologizing for the US being so good... than anything either Bush or Trump's done.
Very correct
Stockinglover is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 07:04 PM   #57
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
"green gas"

That's what they use to make Green Eggs and Ham, Liberals love it for breakfast, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 08:31 AM   #58
LexusLover
Valued Poster

And Global Warming ....

... is striking the U.S. again!

Light snow and some sleet in Houston area and will get down to low 20's or high teens tonight. Schools closed and airport on "standby"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 09:39 AM   #59
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
And Global Warming ....

... is striking the U.S. again!

Light snow and some sleet in Houston area and will get down to low 20's or high teens tonight. Schools closed and airport on "standby"!
the cold is a sign of global warming

any idiot knows that
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 09:44 AM   #60
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
the cold is a sign of global warming

any idiot knows that
Lexus Lover is not your ordinary run of the mill idiot.
StandinStraight is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women