Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-07-2021, 09:17 PM   #1
Babydoll2211
Going to retire soon!

User ID: 189550
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Hateful, mean pos ppl

It amazes me how ignorant and mean people can be. Everyone has there issues but I think it is funny how many people spend there whole life on this board just putting people down. I thought as human beings we are supposed to bring ppl up. This is why most of America is depressed and on psych meds. I have had 2 nervous breakdowns n was in a psych hospital and yes I picked all of my skin up. I do it when I'm upset like I just did after I read this shit on my e
Review. Which I don't know why I even care. Yall act like this is high school and yall are the cool ppl by putting people down. And just so everyone knows I have one tooth missing because a guy a black guy tried to rob me well he did and knocked my tooth out. And it chopped two others bx I guess they already had cavities. I have been saving up to get them fixed and my skin is better.

**** But I also found out the reason my skin also been doing what it has been doing is some thing I can't remember what it is exactly called but I have a heart problem that only 5000 ppl have had and I actually need a replacement. I get outta breath easily now and I have trouble breathing. And stress is especially bad. I also have had a stroke and I have another blood clot. Which I hope it does bust and kills me. All I see in this world is mostly ugly ppl inside and out. I still look good and I have a heart of gold. I am always bringing ppl up. Snd helping them ....most of the men on here u r mean as fk and only help ppl if there giving the goods up. At least I know where I'm going when I die ... these mean ass ppl ill pray for your soul. I can fix my teeth but ur soul u can't save it when its so far gone. And im saving to get my teeth fixed. Its more than a brand new car but I got a lil put back... stop being so mean to girls... we are sensitive. Yeah I let myself go but bc of shit like this and jail really ruined me.... I pray everyday I keep the strength not yo kill myself n allow all this ugliness in life to get to me. I used to cut growing up now I pick
... I think picking is healthier. My counselor tells me to ignore this that we all have problems. It's a known fact that hurt ppl hurt ppl and only the ones who want to pick on ppl are doing it just bc there such a pos and they take it out on other ppl. Unless ur the 1% of other ppl in psychology. I would rather b the center of your attention then someone else
Old 07-07-2021, 11:16 PM   #2
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Two words of friendly advice as your post worries me

1. You really shouldn't read the comments here if it makes you this upset
2. If you start struggling and keep having self harm thoughts - call the suicide prevention hotline at 800-273-8255

I hope things get better for you.
Old 07-08-2021, 05:37 AM   #3
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Stay strong and dont give up.
Old 07-08-2021, 06:30 AM   #4
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Great advice berryberry

This could offer some help and good reading
https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/