Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70393
biomed160356
Yssup Rider59872
gman4452879
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47448
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37066
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35206
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2012, 05:17 PM   #46
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
The Shayla threAD like the What’s wrong with a fat chick threAD were both closed. The reason was as follows:

This is way off track from the original topic. I think it is time to close it. If any mods disagree they should feel free to open it back up. One member has posted about a third of all the posts and the humor is no longer there.

Chipper

Humor is like beauty, I feel it is in the eye of the beholder. Unfortunately all it takes is one MOD to NOT beholding LMAO! (or TWO) and they pull the plug. Interesting to note the views that the thread accomplished. I attribute that success to the same reasoning that you look at a naked 80 year old lady changing a tire on the side of the road. You don't want to look but you just can't not look! They looked because it was Shayla! For me your theory's out the window. Me, I would NOT look at the 80yo naked lady. She would get runt over. ijs LOL If one member making the majority of the posts is grounds to close, hell this one’s a goner!

The Whats wrong with a fat chick thread was a disappointment to me. I had great hopes for more BBW, Curvy, Voluptuous, Full figured ladies to have a voice. I mean how in the hell do you NOT like BustyAmy. Hell next time I'm in Houston I'm taking her to dinner! I'm not sure about the BCD thing.... I've never been "Slamdangoed" and I don't want to start now! Correct. You would get handled my friend. I wouldn't even want you to go through that. It would be quite the experience. LOL And she might just be the one to do it! Point being.... were all 'people" and we come in all different shapes, colors and sizes. SL, did you see the BBW beatdown in Houston...must've missed it. It was brutal. I mean carnage. BA gained a lot of respect from me in her character in handling. The BBWs in Houston are gathering...so if you hurry, you may get here just in time for the 5-some + you they are arranging. HURRY!

I might agree with the mods that the Shayla thread has run its course. (I realize they don’t care what I think! LOL) I mean after Charles left, Shayla thought the thread would never reach 300 posts. I think we went just a little bit over! Ya thinck? LOL

Hey I have an idea..... How about we do a poll. We know the Mods are fair. We'll just use this thread.

So what say you guys? Should the "What’s wrong with a fat chick threAD be reopened? Should a member be able to highlight some of the up and CUMING BBW stars? Should BBW'S and CURVY SEXY GODDESSES have a voice here on the national board? Do members like BustyAmy have a right to be heard? I say YES DAMN IT! I've said it once and I'll say it again, I like sassy chicks!

The Ask SL forum is still open (For Now Anyways! LOL) but what say you guys? You've been targeted from the word, "GO"!...but, you know this already! LMAO!!! Stick to 'Yes' reviews and you'll be fine my friend, LMAO!
See imbedded text dude...good points!
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 05:20 PM   #47
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Talking

Quote:
You calling me a PIMP?

What no vote Mijo? Man I thought I at least could count on you!
No. Ava called you HER PIMP! I just exposed your P.I.M.P.N.E.S.S, that'll be all...carry-on.

Shayla thread: YES (but it's not gonna happen)
BBW threAD: See my last post, they are banning together in Houston after the anti-BBW rally beating they took. Hurry...
Old 06-12-2012, 05:25 PM   #48
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE) View Post
No. Ava called you HER PIMP! I just exposed your P.I.M.P.N.E.S.S, that'll be all...carry-on.

Shayla thread: YES (but it's not gonna happen)
BBW threAD: See my last post, they are banning together in Houston after the anti-BBW rally beating they took. Hurry...
I'm not just a pimp I'm also a lesbian by definition! LOL I'm the pimp and also the only customer!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 05:26 PM   #49
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Talking

Dayum!
Old 06-12-2012, 05:37 PM   #50
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Hey S.L., thanks for taking my call...long time listener-first time caller.

What do you do when you have an awesome rotation you've developed over a year that keeps you happy, satisfied, budget stretched and worn out. Then a buddy sends you pics of a UTR sweetheart you've been exchanging I.M.'s with for months but never pulled the trigger...so you finally push the envelope & she turns out to be another "man I gotta see this girl more often".

I'll hang up & listen...
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 06:32 PM   #51
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post

What do you do when you have an awesome rotation you've developed over a year that keeps you happy, satisfied, budget stretched and worn out. Then a buddy sends you pics of a UTR sweetheart you've been exchanging I.M.'s with for months but never pulled the trigger...so you finally push the envelope & she turns out to be another "man I gotta see this girl more often".

I'll hang up & listen...
Very good question Toyz! I have many a hobbyist send referrals to me as well. It's always appreciated. I mean after all isn't that what the brotherhood is all about? On a few occasions I've even hit the jackpot!

The answer is easy..... now you have a bigger rotation!

Thanks for calling in Toyz!
Old 06-12-2012, 06:53 PM   #52
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Am I the ONLY one who likes "curvy"?

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=20897
Old 06-12-2012, 11:01 PM   #53
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Well Dilbert if I have the UNDER you have to have the OVER! I knew he would be back.... he's a man whore just like the rest of us! LOL
here's the thing. I would have gone with the under odds. eye didn't think he would stay out very long too.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:07 PM   #54
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
I'm not just a pimp I'm also a lesbian by definition! LOL I'm the pimp and also the only customer!
new definition of androgyny?
Old 06-12-2012, 11:11 PM   #55
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post

I'll hang up & listen...
what? you didn't get pics from the UTR babe, but you got it from a poon buddy???

Old 06-12-2012, 11:57 PM   #56
Guest071313-5
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Am I the ONLY one who likes "curvy"?

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=20897
I kinda thought Brandywine was pretty freakin hot

B
Guest071313-5 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 01:15 AM   #57
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

YES REOPEN THE WHATS WRONG WITH FAT CHICKS THREAD!!
And Mijo BFE you can kiss my butt!!
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 04:15 AM   #58
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
new definition of androgyny?
an·drog·y·nous
Old 06-13-2012, 04:23 AM   #59
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
here's the thing. I would have gone with the under odds. eye didn't think he would stay out very long too.
We'll call it a tie Dilbert! LOL

Quote:
what? you didn't get pics from the UTR babe, but you got it from a poon buddy???

Stranger things have happened! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by beezdat View Post
I kinda thought Brandywine was pretty freakin hot

B
I agree! A welcome new member to TEAM SL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
YES REOPEN THE WHATS WRONG WITH FAT CHICKS THREAD!!
And Mijo BFE you can kiss my butt!!
Thanks Ava.... so lets see now, thats at least TWO reopen the Fat Chick ThreAD! Now lets not forget, Chipper said if ANY other MOD wanted to reopen the threAD it was OK. Surely we have "ONE" MOD that is a fan of our BBW / CURVY ladies???
Old 06-13-2012, 04:55 AM   #60
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

This thread is for questions to SL not the mods or anyone else so let's stay on topic lol.

How about lets let the ladies who want a voice create their own threads just like they have been doing
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women