Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160192
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2019, 10:02 PM   #1
aliveandkicking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default ISO- decent place

This is for my strip club bretrhen. I know a young lady who wants to work as dancer. She is cute. Fun. Great dancer. Naive yet smart in a book smart kind of way. She is going to work in a place no matter what I tell her so here goes the question. Where is a good place for her to work, dance, make decent money and SAFE? Is there such a place? I dont go to strip clubs anymore so I am out of the scene. Please let me know so hopefully I can steer her in right direction. Ladies feel free to chime in also.

Thanks

Ak
aliveandkicking is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 06:16 PM   #2
mb60
Valued Poster

Baby Dolls Dallas
mb60 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 07:08 AM   #3
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Is she going to do extras? That's not just a prurient question. If she is, the number of places where she can make decent money gets a little larger. If she's not, and she's just going to rely on stage work and standard lap dances, her options are more limited.

To give you an idea: A friend recently observed a dancer who once bragged her blowjobs would "raise the dead" taking six guys to VIP in the space of about an hour-and-a-half. Figure she made at least $1,200 in that time.

I have no idea how much the girls who just dance make, but I'm betting that a girl who doesn't do extras in a club that's known for them might have a little difficulty.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 03:17 PM   #4
aliveandkicking
Valued Poster

I tried to explain the "scene" to her and how MOST girls make money and she genuinely seemed shocked and appalled. I really don't think she knows what she is getting herself into. She does not drink, smoke, or anything other than a typical young girl. She loves to dance and thinks that is all she will be doing. I don't think she is going to listen to me. I think she is going to do it anyway. I just wanted to find a place that was decently clean and busy enough where she stands a chance.

Thanks

AK
Old 09-16-2019, 03:51 PM   #5
azngrllvr
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

Let us know where she lands and her stage name. I'll check her out
azngrllvr is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 04:03 PM   #6
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post

To give you an idea: A friend recently observed a dancer who once bragged her blowjobs would "raise the dead" taking six guys to VIP in the space of about an hour-and-a-half. Figure she made at least $1,200 in that time.

FYI I have personally checked out the claim of the one I think you're talking about. I'm not dead, but she does a great job of raising me... NQBS. Fucks pretty damn well too for a little teeny thing.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 04:57 PM   #7
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtabsw View Post
FYI I have personally checked out the claim of the one I think you're talking about. I'm not dead, but she does a great job of raising me... NQBS. Fucks pretty damn well too for a little teeny thing.

I followed your suggestion and reached out to her. She showed no more interest than she did in the club. Guess I know where I stand, lol.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 07:58 PM   #8
Bushjumper
Premium Access

Encounters: 67

Rick's Ft. Worth. It's all about the 'upsell'. Haven't had any extras there in years.
Bushjumper is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 09:22 PM   #9
TexasChiliDog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Baby Dolls Dallas. Plenty of stage time, since she likes to dance, and the opportunity to meet lots of customers.
You said she's smart. If she is a good salesperson, and can hustle, that would open up opportunities for places that are all about the VIP / upsell- Lodge, Men's Club, Spearmint Rhino, Rick's etc... If she goes the VIP route she's also going to have to contend with the internal hustle that comes with the territory at many of those clubs. I don't know enough about how the clubs are run to say which are better, but The Lodge has had a good reputation.
TexasChiliDog is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 01:50 AM   #10
PetrusMaximus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Baby Dolls is perfect for her. There are dancers there that don't offer extras and they are just fine.

Bucks Wild Dallas is I think more fun, the dancers are much better experience, I do seem to enjoy the girls there more compared to BDD now. Because they do have the nude option.

Your friend won't be able to go that far in terms of making bank as she is not willing to do the extra mile.

I've observed several girls at BDD who came in as newbies, they were prudes on the first few weeks, but they eventually turned to what the guys were looking for, which is not bad, I'm pretty sure they are making bank now.
PetrusMaximus is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 09:49 AM   #11
IMAPACKIN
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

I agree with BDD for starters. She'll do ok if she's at least willing to start a pitch with a stripper handshake.
IMAPACKIN is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 11:48 AM   #12
billw1032
Valued Poster

I agree with BDD as a reasonable place to start. She does need to decide up front what her limits are going to be and how she's going to stick to them, because she will certainly run into aggressive customers. The best conservative dancers know how to move the guys hands away from forbidden places without making it too obvious.

I know a number of dancers have started first as waitresses, which is something she might consider. I'm pretty sure that a brand-new waitress doesn't make much money, but if she doesn't understand the club atmosphere and how things work that would get her inside so she can observe first hand how things really work.

You might also want to consider taking her with you to a club (if she's over 21). That would also let her get an idea of what is going on before she jumps in the pool without knowing how to swim.
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 06:01 PM   #13
aliveandkicking
Valued Poster

Thanks fellas for the input. She has dropped off the radar. Not sure where she has landed. Hopefully not in a ditch somewhere. She is smart girl. At this point can only hope for the best.

AK

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women