Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2014, 07:30 PM   #1
Lhornbk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Mistress Roxanne & a Strapon-ROS

The mods said it was okay, so here is the ROS for my most recent review of Roxanne Reynolds. You can see the entire review in the Oklahoma forum.

Rest of the Story:

I have known Roxanne for 2 years now, and have seen her several times (I have reviewed each time if you want to look for them.) I would see her more often, but I live 5 hours from her and so can’t see any more than once every few months. She is definitely my ATF, and I’m not sure I could see anyone else, because I know how good she is and I don’t know if anyone else would measure up.

All of our sessions have included her dominating me, slowly building from mild sensual domination to total domination. She is a true domme, and I think she likes dominating me as much as I like submitting to her. In between sessions, she dominates me by text, giving me orders to jack off or fuck my ass with a dildo or use a butt plug or eat my cum (I send her gifts and/or gift cards and/or airline points every now and then to compensate her for her time in doing this.) And she has control of my orgasms now.

Anyway, we set this session up after a few misses. One of her standing orders if for me to keep my body shaved, so the morning of the session I made sure to shave my legs and crotch and chest again. I put on black stockings and a baby blue thong before getting dressed, as she likes me to be dressed that way. I put all the toys she had had me buy in a bag, along with some high heels for me to wear when I got there, and a couple of extra pairs of pantyhose/stockings and panties in case she wanted me to change. I drove the 5 hours to Tulsa, but as it turned out we had our times kinda mixed up, so I waited around about an hour while she finished getting ready. She had texted me once on the way there, saying she had a new “puppy” named Spike for us to play with. I kind of wondered in the back of my mind if Spike might be a human, but we had never talked about anything like that so I figured she actually had bought a puppy.

We went through the pretty much standard system of texting me her exact address and then the room number once I arrived. I went up to her room, and heard her yelling at Spike and heard a chain rattling on the floor. She opened the door wearing a red/white teddy and nude stockings, along with high heels. We hugged and kissed, and then she introduced me to Spike. It was a man, wearing a hood (not sure if it was cloth or leather), shorts, a collar and a chain hung from the collar. He acted exactly like a dog, panting and shuffling along the floor. She made him go sit by his bowl, and then we went into her bedroom.

Mistress Roxanne made me take my clothes off, and was pleased to see me wearing my stockings, although she didn’t like the baby blue thong. I told her I had a pink pair too, and she immediately had me change into them, informing me that from now on I was to wear the pink panties when I came to see her, and just wear the blue panties at my apartment. I also gave her a couple of pairs of stockings (one black and one nude) that I had bought her. She also had me put on my high heels, so that I was completely dressed as her little bitch. She then had me go into the living room and pat Spike on the head and tell him hello. I did so, which seemed to make him happy.

When I got back into the bedroom, Mistress Roxanne lied down on the bed and told me to lick her pussy through her lingerie. I did so immediately, enjoying the taste and feel of her on my tongue, even though she was wearing the teddy. After a few moments of that, she decided to take her teddy off. She doing so, she pointed out some toys she had for me, including a strapon that was all ready to go, with the condom already on it. My heart nearly skipped a beat. At last, I would finally get fucked by my mistress. She also had a paddle, and made me bend over the bed to spank me for a minute, for taking so long before cumming to see her again after the last time (it had been 9 months, far, far too long.)

Mistress Roxanne then slipped on the strapon, but commented that she should have had me fuck her first. I mentioned that my bag included the gag dildo that I had used on her before, and she ordered me to put it on and lie down. I did so, and she kind of moved the strapon out of the way and positioned herself over me, sliding down onto the dildo and riding it. I loved every minute of this, knowing that I was pleasuring my mistress. She came once from this, and then decided that it was my turn to be fucked.

Mistress Roxanne had me lie on my stomach, with my ass up in the air, and poured some lube on my ass. She then had me hand her a butt plug, which she slowly pushed into my ass to help open me up and lube me up. I love butt plugs now (I have been using them under her orders for a year now) and enjoyed having my mistress push one in me. She commented that having the butt plug in me made me a little bitch, and I moaned in agreement. (I still had the gag dildo in my mouth.) The plug then popped out, which made her comment that I had indeed been following her orders and practicing, as it really wasn’t quite as thick as I had become used to.

She then had me lie down on my stomach and positioned herself with the strapon (it was pink, with a larger bulb-type end) up against my asshole. She slowly pushed inside me, and my fantasy of being fucked in the ass by my mistress was finally fulfilled. She pushed all the way inside me, which did hurt slightly, as it was longer than what I had been practicing with. She then fucked me for a few minutes, and she had a mirror positioned by her bed so that I was able to look over and see us, her on top of me fucking me, both of us wearing stockings and me still wearing my panties (she just pushed them to the side.) It was incredible, and my only real regret was that it took so long to happen.

Eventually she did pull out, and took the strapon off. She then rode me on the dildo gag again for a few minutes before I eventually took it off. We spent a little time with me licking her pussy until she came again, and then she decided it was time for Spike to be involved. She had been sucking my cock with my lying on my back with my head near the foot of the bed. She put a blindfold on me, and told me that Spike was going to fuck her as she continued to suck my dick. She called to him, and I could hear the chain rattling as I assume he came into the room. She told him to fuck her doggy style as she sucked on me, and I could feel her moving as she sucked my dick so I assume that he was fucking her (I did feel her breasts as she sucked my dick, so I do know it was her giving me the blowjob.) After a few minutes, she ordered Spike to stop fucking her and sit back on the floor, commenting that she was ready for me to fuck her. From the sounds I assume he did so. She sucked on me a little longer, and then ordered Spike back out of the room. (This was his only involvement.)

Mistress Roxanne put a condom on me with her mouth, and then lied down on her back. I got on top and pushed inside her as she wrapped her gorgeous legs around me. I fucked her for quite a while, and she seemed to cum at least 2-3 times from that. We then switched to cowgirl, and she rode my cock to at least one more orgasm, before collapsing on top of me. I came as well, although not very hard (I have great difficulty at time cumming while wearing condoms. Mistress Roxanne is the only woman who has ever made me cum hard with a condom, which I described in an earlier review. It wasn’t meant to be this time.) We stayed that way for a few minutes, kind of cuddled up with me inside her. She then had me fuck her doggy style, since I hadn’t cum hard and was still hard. She came at least one more time from this.

Mistress Roxanne had me wear my panties the entire time, and they were now soaked with her juices. She ordered me to leave them on, so that I could feel her wetness all the way home. I got dressed and we hugged and kissed some more before I left. We went over the hour by at least a little while, as she is not even remotely a clock watcher (she finally did ask me what time it was as I was putting my clothes back on, as she had totally lost track.) I had a great time with her, and highly, highly recommend her, whether it’s for a GFE or the domination that she gives me. I drove back home, feeling her wetness on my panties for about half the time, until they finally dried out. I cannot wait to see her again.

Recommendation: Hell YES!!!
Lhornbk is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 09:55 PM   #2
Lhornbk
Valued Poster

I put this in Another Realm partly because of the domination and strapon play, but also partly because I thought many of you might be interested in the roleplay that happened with the "puppy." It certainly made things more interesting. I got a PM asking if it was okay with me for him to be there. Evidently I wasn't quite clear enough in my review, because I had no problem with it at all, and actually liked that Roxanne was being serviced while sucking on me, because I always want her to enjoy herself.
Old 02-11-2014, 11:12 AM   #3
Stella Dearborn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 230580
My ECCIE Reviews

OMG, that is SOOOO hot! xoxo
Stella Dearborn is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 08:51 PM   #4
Lhornbk
Valued Poster

Thanks. Yes, it was very hot.
Old 02-11-2014, 09:08 PM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

wow..now MY panties are wet....ooolaaalllaaaa yummmy
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 05:38 AM   #6
The Slut
Valued Poster

Very hot thanks for sharing.
The Slut is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:59 PM   #7
Akasha Dream
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 215364
My ECCIE Reviews

This is wonderful! I would love to find some men into domination and strap-on play in Arkansas.. First, I'd like to find a Mistress.. to train me, or at least recommend some learning materials.
Akasha Dream is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women