Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2019, 04:27 PM   #1
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default A ' Trip Announcement ' sticky for the International Main Forum

It would be much appreciated and IMHO a huge benefit to us international mongers if the staff would consider a ' Trip Announcements ( announcements only no replies or comments)' sticky thread in the Main Discussion of the International forums. This forum works great in the other forum I am on and seeing other guys post an announcement allows other members to meet up with each other. The number of guys on ECCIE and all around the USA of guys abandoning the USA for greener pastures in rapidly increasing.

Guys can see who is going where and when and I can only speak from my experiences but I have used this announcement forums many times and replied to others in a PM and in the process have made numerous friends and contacts which only enhance our holidays. The reason for ' no discussion/comments' and the announcement only is to not let the posts get pushed down the page so guys can just scroll down it and see ' just the facts'

Simple posts:

' Going to Costa Rica January 6-17, PM me if interested in meeting up'

' Will be in Frankfurt December 4-18 for my annual birthday trip and plan to also hit the NRW for my usual pit stops. If around and want to meet up let me know'

The above are just examples although the second one is a real one; so feel free to let me know if you want to meet up

Thanks for your time and perhaps considering this option. Would really help a lot of us out.

Merci
Danke
Gracias
Mulțumesc
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 06:09 PM   #2
omg_lol
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

This is a great idea
omg_lol is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 12:24 AM   #3
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg_lol View Post
This is a great idea
Hopefully staff will see it the same way and just slap a sticky up there. Very easy to do and will only increase activity and fun for guys. Cross fingers they allow. I can use the other forum one easily but that is usually to meet guys from Europe and Asia and a few US guys but be great to beef up the number of US guys not on other forums to find travel buddies or guys to meet.

We shall see

For me it would be great to find some guys in TX who enjoy travel or simply who just want to go somewhere with a guy(s) they know..
Old 08-19-2019, 09:27 AM   #4
Chloe Sinclair
Account Disabled

User ID: 490899
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree, I'll be traveling abroad for the next few years, this would be very helpful!
Chloe Sinclair is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 01:52 PM   #5
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe Sinclair View Post
I agree, I'll be traveling abroad for the next few years, this would be very helpful!
I think you can already post your travel ads in the discussions of the countries; seems a few agencies and girls abroad have done such. I think this might be the forum to do so, not sure.

https://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=936

This is more for the guys to know which guys are going where and when. These international guys aren't looking for the American ladies abroad the whole idea of our trips is to visit the ladies in that destination. Maybe a sticky for the ladies such as yourself would be helpful where sites that guys look on who live in other countries who would see an American would look.

For example the following site in the event you are travelling to Germany.

https://www.kaufmich.com/germany

Or Austria:

https://booksusi.com/

and so on. You could place an ad on the foreign sites as IMHO an Austrian man might be very interested in meeting an American lady as a change from their own girls but the last thing guys travelling to Germany, Colombia, Brazil, Thailand etc. want is to find an American lady there.

Apples to oranges but both would help the traveling guys accomplish our goals of hooking up with each other and a sticky for ladies who travel would have their own thread to refer to to find a link to a site in the country they are headed to in order to be booked by the local guys there.

and I hope you enjoy your travel's wherever you are headed.

Here is an example from the ISG from Thailand to show how the thread would run.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...omments-please)

Happy travels to you
Old 08-19-2019, 02:29 PM   #6
Chloe Sinclair
Account Disabled

User ID: 490899
My ECCIE Reviews

Well that might be subjective. Someone traveling to a country who's language is forgen may want an american girl. For example, I'm traveling to Japan, and have american men who book me, no language barrier and a taste of home while away. But to each their own and depended on your purpose and duration of travel.

The boards here for Asia are very sparse in engagement.
Either way a board to post for either party's on travel plans abroad would be helpful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
I think you can already post your travel ads in the discussions of the countries; seems a few agencies and girls abroad have done such. This is more for the guys to know which guys are going where and when. These international guys aren't looking for the American ladies abroad the whole idea of our trips is to visit the ladies in that destination. Maybe a sticky for the ladies such as yourself would be helpful where sites that guys look on who live in other countries who would see an American would look.

For example the following site in the event you are travelling to Germany.

https://www.kaufmich.com/germany

Or Austria:

https://booksusi.com/

and so on. You could place an ad on the foreign sites as IMHO an Austrian man might be very interested in meeting an American lady as a change from their own girls but the last thing guys travelling to Germany, Colombia, Brazil, Thailand etc. want is to find an American lady there.

Apples to oranges but both would help the traveling guys accomplish our goals of hooking up with each other and a sticky for ladies who travel would have their own thread to refer to to find a link to a site in the country they are headed to in order to be booked by the local guys there.

and I hope you enjoy your travel's wherever you are headed.

Here is an example from the ISG from Thailand to show how the thread would run.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...omments-please)

Happy travels to you
Chloe Sinclair is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 06:50 PM   #7
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A place to announce traveling would be great because with all of the new rules on the site it's almost impossible to announce that you're coming like I came today to Kansas City if I went to post yesterday on weekend line up annoucing id be here this morning. It would have been taken down.

I was told you're only allowed to post in one city on the weekend and you have to post AVAILABILITY for that weekend you can't use it as an announcement for even the next day.
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 09:29 AM   #8
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Great idea, I don't see any issue just posting where you are traveling to with only the ability to PM, etc.

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 09:29 AM   #9
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Double post
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies