Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2011, 05:32 PM   #121
missi hart
transgirl provider

User ID: 3227
My Bio Page

the nice thing to me concerning this thread, is to see those that are comfortable in their own skin and are willing to embrace and explore what they are interested in. i don't believe we all have to like the same things, but we also shouldn't pass judgement on those that are different. it has been a pleasure to see posts not only from those that enjoy some variation in life, but also all that have been non-judgemental in their views.
missi hart is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 05:38 PM   #122
ZedX79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by biguywants View Post
I have been looking for a ts provider for a long time. We don't get many here

As far as the gay part, I have tried a couple of MM trysts, but was way too wierd. Just thinking about a TS makes me hard however. Call it whatever you want- I don't believe in labels anyway!

This is why I believe that some fetishes (golden showers, feet, TS) are really just crosstalk in the brain. In your statement, you talk about MM being rather weird but a TS gets you hard. You only have a problem with a dick when it's presented in a masculine way. Feminize it and that goes away. You know it's really a guy (unless post-op) but the fact that it's presented in feminine way triggers something in the brain chemistry.

Let's talk about feet. I like feet, more specifically toes. They need to be sexy, say like Mila Kunis or Alison Brie. I am not a toe sucker, don't care to be trampled, or anything like that. I just like the look and to rub them after a long day. Some feet lovers only care about the soles or the arches and don't care about toes. Then there are those who are repulsed by feet (Sophie Simmons). For some, the want for them is enabled in the brain (various levels of want of course) and for some it's disabled completely.

Being only gay or lesbian isn't crosstalk mind you, it's set. Bi? There is some crosstalk obviously.
ZedX79 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 05:42 PM   #123
ZedX79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by josiecouture View Post
jesus christ those arms are huge......... im glad im one of those ts that came naturally a woman.
No plastic here

Yeah I've got to see you next time I'm in Austin.
ZedX79 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 07:02 AM   #124
biguywants
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZedX79 View Post
This is why I believe that some fetishes (golden showers, feet, TS) are really just crosstalk in the brain. In your statement, you talk about MM being rather weird but a TS gets you hard. You only have a problem with a dick when it's presented in a masculine way. Feminize it and that goes away. You know it's really a guy (unless post-op) but the fact that it's presented in feminine way triggers something in the brain chemistry.

Perfect Zed- you hit the nail on the head. Not sure about feet but also have some fantasies about being dominated by ts or a woman with a strap on. Don't really care what anyone wants to call it, it is what I am searching for and desire. Hey, it's great to be open about sex on these forums, so why hold back!
biguywants is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 04:53 PM   #125
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I have wanted to see a TS for a very long time ... and finally did a few weeks ago ... it was very erotic. I had this gorgeous lady in front of me, that just happened to have a nice cock for me to suck on ... I do agree with ZedX79 about it really behind a brain thing ... I do have a desire to suck another man's cock, don't know why but I do ... and for me, having that cock attached to a gorgeous lady, kind of eases me in to that "forbidden" area for me. It is okay to suck a cock, as long as it is attached to a sexy lady ... I really enjoy strapon play, and feel it is kind of a transition to having a TS girl give me her cock, then that may transition to me taking a guy's cock. I am absolutely not interested in one-on-one guy stuff, but am willing to play around so long as a sexy lady is there leading the way. I think, to some degree, a TS girl provides the best of both worlds ... now, I am so confused!
hookem69horns is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 03:25 AM   #126
Jj26343
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Sorry for the semi bad experience with daisy. Have u tried yaquelin in Dallas. I've heard some good things on here about her.
Jj26343 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:11 PM   #127
agent smith
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Ya, i just tried out 2 ladyboys last week, i had to do 2 just to make sure it wasnt a fluke It was way fun. Both were very pretty and you would never know they had "something extra" if you didnt see them naked. Reviews to follow.
agent smith is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:54 AM   #128
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Default Welcome to the club!

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent smith View Post
Ya, i just tried out 2 ladyboys last week, i had to do 2 just to make sure it wasnt a fluke It was way fun. Both were very pretty and you would never know they had "something extra" if you didnt see them naked. Reviews to follow.

I noticed your one review is of Yoko; famous for her great TUMA. I'm a big fan of TS girls and also a big fan of TUMA from females.

I wonder if there's a connection between the two activities. Do guys who discover that they love to get their ass eaten progress to getting their ass fucked? Maybe i'ts lke a leader drug; you start with marijuana and before you know it you're craving the harder stuff.

The progression for me was TUMA, then strapon, then TS girls. The anus and rectum have thousands of nerve endings and the prostate is just behind the anus; it's obviously a potential errogenous zone. Most straight guys never explore the anal sex thing because of homophobia.

I guess I'm assuming you bottomed. If you didn't you should try it. To me bottoming in the TS experience is really the whole point. It's really the heart of the role reversal thing.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 06:33 PM   #129
agent smith
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

na, no bottoming for me. maybe 1 knuckle and/or tongue but thats it it was fun tho.
agent smith is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:51 PM   #130
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I noticed your one review is of Yoko; famous for her great TUMA. I'm a big fan of TS girls and also a big fan of TUMA from females.

I wonder if there's a connection between the two activities. Do guys who discover that they love to get their ass eaten progress to getting their ass fucked? Maybe i'ts lke a leader drug; you start with marijuana and before you know it you're craving the harder stuff.

The progression for me was TUMA, then strapon, then TS girls. The anus and rectum have thousands of nerve endings and the prostate is just behind the anus; it's obviously a potential errogenous zone. Most straight guys never explore the anal sex thing because of homophobia.

I guess I'm assuming you bottomed. If you didn't you should try it. To me bottoming in the TS experience is really the whole point. It's really the heart of the role reversal thing.

For me, and I've seen four TS girls, it is natural progression from strapon play which I absolutely love (and can't get enough of!) but both seem to be born out of my desire to be controlled and dominated ... my whole life is about making decisions, giving directions to people and basically running the show ... with TS girls or a hot, sexy lady with a strapon, I am not in control, and it is terribly refreshing ... but I know that I will never do a guy-guy thing, unless the controlling vixen is there ordering me around ... hope that makes sense!

And I have not yet experienced the top/bottom play.
hookem69horns is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women