Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40256
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2014, 08:58 AM   #31
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

I love older men!

When I was younger I was into older men too. As a teenager I loved to go to bars and pick up men who were 25-35. I was of legal age in terms of the laws of the state that I grew up in. But I thought boys my age were boring and after fucking a few hot guys from my high school in secret I decided it was hardly worth the effort, unless I really had feelings for them, since they weren't really good lays. The older guys had hang-ups about me being 16 so I started lying and saying I was 18. I figured, no harm, no foul since the law was on my side and I knew I wasn't going to get them in legal trouble either way. Some of the guys who were on the older end of my range were starting to grey and I thought it was really hot!!

It wasn't until I became a provider that I started sleeping with men in their 40's, 50's, 60's, and 70's. I love it! It didn't occur to me to pursue men who were so much older as a teenager, but once I opened Pandora's box I realized how much I love sleeping with older men. Most of the guys I have FWB relationships with in my civvie life are now 40-70. I agree, they know what they are doing more, are more laid back, and I genuinely think they are hotter! I still think younger men and women are hot too, but no one gets me hotter than a silver-haired gentleman who knows what he is doing in bed. It's not really about wanting to fuck daddy or granddaddy, more just about a new appreciation for a different "type" that is a more recent discovery for me, and thus more exciting in some ways! Sometimes when guys I'm hooking up with start to turn grey they are sad about it. But I am usually excited about it!
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 05:54 PM   #32
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Mid 60's here, hobbying for 18 years. Absolutely love it and have met some wonderful women, a handful of whom I would try to seriously date if I were younger and single, and if they were single.

As others have said, finding someone who is good both BCD and at TCB is what you want regardless of age. Whatever you prefer in terms of age, looks, body type, and personality is up to you.

Personally, I thought mature women were the most attractive when I was 18, and I still do. Almost everyone I have seen is in her 30s, 40s, or 50s. As a generality, my personal experience is that the young ones are less passionate lovers, less technically knowledgeable, less good at TCB/reliability, and with lesser conversational skills and less knowledge about life.

The last couple of years, I have found 3 women in Houston who are amazing, and 1 in Austin. I don't bother to look further, other than a little window shopping now and then. They are 30, 32, 3?, and 43.

I must admit, however, that if a very young, beautiful woman, reached out and convinced me that she really does prefer seeing older guys, including in the 60s or older, and had the other qualities I seek, I'd probably give her a try.

Treat the ladies with respect, and you will likely have a wonderful time if you take your time identifying ladies with the qualities you seek.
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 07:20 AM   #33
Bancroft1957
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I don't think age has anything to do with initial choice in provider. I am willing to try out anyone. It is "skill level", that will make me repeat with anyone, regardless of their age.
Bancroft1957 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 11:29 AM   #34
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Great thread. I went into the hobby 20+ years ago thinking the younger ones were the ones to pursue, until I found the best piece of ass I've ever had in my life with my current ATF who is roughly my age (60). She's UTR guys, sorry.

That said, I'll play every now and then with a younger one. The 40-ish ones begin to understand the things an older man likes....the incall setting, discretion, conversation, making that "connection", role playing, etc.

Younger ones make great eye candy, but the things I like as mentioned above are sometimes missing. Every now and then I'll come across a young lady who "gets it" but it's more the exception than the rule.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 11:30 AM   #35
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexsenior View Post
New to this sport, with just turning the 65 last month. ... Typically I lean to calling girls over 30, but find many over 40 to be more mechanical and not into it as much.. Younger seem to be more enthusiastic at times. Maybe older women prefer younger men better??
Maybe I am old fashion, but I get a bigger kick out of satisfying my partner. ...
sexSenior, there's your answer - go visit w/ women who enjoy all aspects of the encounter, esp the sensuality, the erotic stimulations, the satisfactions. much like what you enjoy in an encounter. this is a case where opposites dont attract so well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bancroft1957 View Post
I don't think age has anything to do with initial choice in provider. I am willing to try out anyone. It is "skill level", that will make me repeat with anyone, regardless of their age.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Passion View Post
It is not so much the age but the attitude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by London Bridge View Post
I personally prefer older gentleman because the young ones can be hotheads ... I would make an exception as long as he is respectful!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pssymnchr2 View Post
... I still prefer a highly reviewed provider over 40, but I've had my share of 20 year olds. Never really had a great one under 30 though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglegg View Post
55 here, and been hobbying almost ten years.
The younger ones (early twenties) just don't have the TCB and BCD skills that make my experience as enjoyable, but that of course is my opinion and true as anything else, YMMV.

Find the ones with patience and a very good mix of TCB and BCD and they can be the right cup of tea regardless of age. ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by spice-is-nice View Post
Mid 60's here, hobbying for 18 years. ...
As others have said, finding someone who is good both BCD and at TCB is what you want regardless of age. Whatever you prefer in terms of age, looks, body type, and personality is up to you.

... As a generality, my personal experience is that the young ones are less passionate lovers, less technically knowledgeable, less good at TCB/reliability, and with lesser conversational skills and less knowledge about life.

... Treat the ladies with respect, and you will likely have a wonderful time if you take your time identifying ladies with the qualities you seek.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhivago52 View Post
... Younger ones make great eye candy, but the things I like as mentioned above are sometimes missing. Every now and then I'll come across a young lady who "gets it" but it's more the exception than the rule.
i'll be 60 this year. i've visited w/ women from 19 to 52.
after all is said and done and i'm back home thinking about the encounter and deciding whether i will want to go visit her again,
her overall approach toward the encounter [TCB, attitude, skills, ambiance, friendliness, fee consideration, etc.] is way more important to me than her age or her looks.

if she appears to have run me thru her place as one in her long line of quickly "satisfied" clients, if she texts or takes calls during the encounter, if she is rather bitchy about my suggestions for activities, if she looks strung out or emaciated, if she goes on and on about the problems in her life [none of which are her fault], you get the idea.
if she acts that way, then i believe/conclude she's in it for the money and not the pleasures.

and i'm here for delites and pleasures.
and that's the kind of provider i look for - a women who enjoys providing an appt filled w/ delites and pleasures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeroboam View Post
I turn 62 this month. I've tried providers from 19-44. Love 'em all.
"Civilian" girlfriends in the last five years have run from 24-50.
The world is your oyster, fellow senior hobbyist. Go shuck some.
Hell, shuck a bunch!
that's the nice thing about this sub-culture we play in.
if you just want to get in, get off, and get out [yep i do that sometimes], then loosen your criteria and just get what you want that day/nite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
I am soon to be 60 and just started hobbying earlier this year. ... a 53 year old ... a 20 year old ... a 37 year old ... a 40 year old. My next in line is 37. ... Believe me, they are all more interested in what is in that envelope than how old you are. ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squarenot View Post
Welcome to this sport SS.
Age gaps around here are not a problem generally, and you should not be intimidated whatsoever.
If you have cash - you are good to go. And, if you can satisfy a woman - then you are golden. ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
My benefactor is almost 40 years my senior. When people see us they say, "there's LilMynx and her own personal J Howard Marshall." [the guy who Anna Nicole Smith married back in 1994]
I love the power and money that come with being with an older wealthy gentleman...it's my aphrodisiac.
.... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^ BINGO!! we have some winners.

see, it's like what bill clinton said "It's the economy, stupid."
and what Rod Tidwell [Cuba Gooding Jr.] said to Jerry Maguire [Tom Cruise] in that movie "Show me the money!"

in my opinion, if we showed up w/out any money, we wouldnt get very far w/ the providers in this sub-culture.
[yes, sometimes they'll go out to eat or party w/ us, or let us stay a little longer, but in general....]

the providers have something we want [themselves, their minds, their bodies] and we have something they want [our money].
just find the kind of provider you want to be with [whatever your pref in age, shape, skill set, etc.] and let your "Alexander Hamiltons" help you out [i usually leave her fee using twenties, not hundreds]
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 11:35 AM   #36
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFCffff View Post
Late 50s here. I'm really interested in this thread.
...But I would lie if I said I didn't find some of the younger gals really hot. But I've held off 'cause, well, isn't it silly for me to presume upon these younger gals? Doesn't it seem.......well.......creepy?

...I'd like an honest answer from the gals: how can you handle seeing a guy 40 years your senior?

Just like it would not be right to show up for a session drunk or dirty, it just would not be fair to impose my old self on a 21 year old.
PFC, as long as you are respectful, considerate, reasonable, decent looking, and have the cash in hand or envelope, i'd doubt that many of the providers would think you are imposing on them.

i also think that if you didnt have the cash or just showed up wanting an appt w/ them, that would be an imposition.
Old 02-12-2014, 12:35 PM   #37
Jackpotvinny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

at 55, I found the real younger ones really had nothing to talk about in common...I know, I'm not there to talk, but I enjoy some convo... also strange when we compared music tastes on our iPods.
(iPods? guess I'm really dating myself...)
I'm finding late 20's is as young as I care to go.
Jackpotvinny is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 12:57 PM   #38
pmdelites
consulting for delites

forgot to mention earlier, look at the end of my signature below ...
Old 02-12-2014, 02:31 PM   #39
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Brings up a question or two....what is the average age of hobbyists on eccie, mean average, average age of guys who post reviews (i.e., the ones who actually spend money in the hobby!) versus those who don't, etc. etc. I'm sure a handful of our more seasoned providers would know these stats in a heartbeat just by experience.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 02:42 PM   #40
The Slut
Valued Poster

A very interesting question.
The Slut is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 08:58 PM   #41
samara
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 230668
My ECCIE Reviews

Im thirty six and have been with twenty somethings. Makes no difference to me. If someone seems mature thats all it takes . And I wouldnt mind sitting on grandpa's lap. Lol
or bouncing !!!,) lol
samara is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 04:58 PM   #42
Stitch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
I am 45 and my sugar baby is 20
Been with her two years.

She likes guys that are older as a rule.

I was fucking her one time and I said "How I can tell you are 19 is you have a nice tight pussy"

She said back "I can tell you're 44 because you know how to fuck."

Bang a young girl.
I have to agree with the above I am 46 and my SB is 21. She says she thinks guys her age may be hot but they cant fuck and now that she knows what fucking really is she does not know if she can go back. She said she hooked up with a really hot early 20's guy one time with a real big dick. She shook her head and said not only did he not know how to use it but he only lasted 5 minutes. Score for the "ole boys"
Stitch is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:08 PM   #43
Jackpotvinny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

She said back "I can tell you're 44 because you know how to fuck."

Ok, I have to ask...how do we do it differently?
Jackpotvinny is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 07:47 PM   #44
samara
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 230668
My ECCIE Reviews

You are better because you are less awkward and more experienced . Where as younger guys seem to "fumble with the female parts . You more mature fellas seem to know where everything Updated and show it too!!!!:P mmm hott!!!
samara is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 01:44 PM   #45
BlisswithKriss
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30
Default Older citizen

An interesting topic and I'm just turned 60. If it wasn't for this kind of site I'm not sure if I'd be doing this, but there again I remember my first endeavor when I was 28 and she was late 40s, way back in the early 80s. Way back then, it was a matter of reading the line ads in the local rag, very restrictive. The internet has opened up so many doors.
I prefer ladies over 35 but would make exception if she intrigued me, but I think I have realistic limits and someone that's younger than 25 probably isn't going to cut it for me. I'm not here to reinvent the wheel.
Ladies that are a tad older will perhaps join me in the journey rather than the half hour quicky. That's no fun for me personally.
To be able to socialize before the fun begins, a true GFE and let the chemistry build.
Good luck
BlisswithKriss is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women