Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2014, 02:20 PM   #46
TownCryer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default age requriments

+1 The over 30 ladies seen to know how to accept the pleasure an older gent can provide and not run away after an "O". The young can not seen to take it!
TownCryer is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 08:17 PM   #47
DirtySecrets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

I just turned 60 as well and I have to say that I enjoy the variety the hobby makes possible. While my initial preference was for more mature ladies (including a few in their mid-60s), I have also sampled some as young as 18 or 19. There are good and bad aspects to everyone. A taut young body is a marvelous thing, but a woman who's had plenty of experience is likely to deliver a more satisfying session. As long as she likes to kiss and exhibits a likable, sexy personality, I can have a wonderful time.
DirtySecrets is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 09:29 PM   #48
MLisaRIP
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 225810
Thumbs up

hmm My thoughts: Being 50+ and living in the shadows I really don't have a dog in this race, but what the hell.
Overall, I am "to each their own" but I do admit to some mixed feelings when I see a fella out with an obviously much younger companion. And part of that is I simply cannot imagine myself with someone younger than my own youngest
mmm yup some dark fantasies I just can't do real-time...
Anyway, on the other hand - I hope - the older is taking the time to teach the younger and the younger is taking the time to learn AND to learn to voice their own likes and preferences. (Yup deliberately avoided gender in that statement)
Myself, looking back to when I was younger, I wish I'd had more experience with those of the older persuasion. (no hits against ex-SO, not his fault we were both young)
So enjoy, live life to its fullest, whether you prefer em young to love em older. Its all about enjoying, living and loving all the amazing things life has to offer us.
What you don't grab hold of and run with is no ones' fault but your own. (of course within the societal norms)(oh yeah we don't need no f*king societal norms around here, hehe )
MLisaRIP is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 01:53 PM   #49
henryb
Gaining Momentum

Check our Lea Madison not sure where you are located bur she travels all over the U.S. Not sure where you are located but she travels all over the U.S She has a very extensive menu, and at her age she Squirts!

http://www.leamadisson.com This Page http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=3862
henryb is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 02:07 PM   #50
henryb
Gaining Momentum

Default Mature V Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySecrets View Post
I just turned 60 as well and I have to say that I enjoy the variety the hobby makes possible. While my initial preference was for more mature ladies (including a few in their mid-60s), I have also sampled some as young as 18 or 19. There are good and bad aspects to everyone. A taut young body is a marvelous thing, but a woman who's had plenty of experience is likely to deliver a more satisfying session. As long as she likes to kiss ve it toexhibits a likable, sexy personality, I can have a wonderful time.
Well Said I agree! The younger tight bodies are great BUT it looks to me that the more mature women understand our needs and are more comfortable with there sexuality, and they know what we want and how to give it to us.
My 2cents
Henryb
henryb is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 12:00 AM   #51
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews

First of all, Thank you for this post Sexsenior~

As an older provider that just turned 50, I am still going strong and having fun with the friends I meet outside my home State (Arkansas).
Here they make me think I should just retire..
But I can't, because I get request every day from my fans from other State's to come see them again., Sometimes they fly (or drive) in to see me here.

Age to me is just a number, and meeting like minded people is what it is all about~
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 05:58 AM   #52
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

I am 66, and I don't look at the age, I look at the girl. I had a SB that was 19. This is fucking FantasyLand, and I don't give a flying shit what the prudes say. I am seen a lot with young women. The 19 year old could have passed for 16, she is beautiful, and she was all over me. I just don't give a fuck about other peoples opinions. I have a great time going to dinner with my 49 year old provider, my 34 year old beach bunny, my 27 year old super sexy redhead or my now 20 year old brunette.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 08:07 AM   #53
kitmouser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFCffff View Post
Just like it would not be right to show up for a session drunk or dirty, it just would not be fair to impose my old self on a 21 year old.
I'm with you here, but every one of us decides what works.
kitmouser is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 10:15 AM   #54
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

I have what I call a 20-20 vision. I want to be fucking 20 year olds 20 years from now.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 02:44 PM   #55
Guest043014
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I'm probably not the youngest hobbyist on this site, though I'm pretty young considering how old the members are. I'm in my 20's and it bothers me when providers say "May I see your ID?" That's only happened once, but it was a bit embarrassing. I look young for my age. I've noticed quite a few providers prefer older men like 40+. To me it seems like women prefer older clients and clients prefer younger women. I guess it's just preference.
Guest043014 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women