Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2014, 05:23 AM   #1
Bancroft1957
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default Ever wish you were a woman, or a man?

I've always fantasized about what it would be like to be a woman. The power they have over men, this board is obvious proof. The sexy clothes, and the sex! Maybe it's why I love to have a lady drill me with a strap-on! It also seems to be the basis for many of my fetishes. High heels, garter and hose, spandex, etc.....

Anyone else ever fantasize about being the opposite sex?
Bancroft1957 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 06:20 AM   #2
Satyrrical
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I'd like to experience what a really good female orgasm feels like. One of those ones that just wrecks the lady and leaves her a mass of quivering, spasmodic lump of flesh. Looks like fun. Someone hurry up and invent a neurointerfacethingamabob. I'd suck (no pun) as an actual woman though, too lazy about my personal appearance to be anything but fugly.
Satyrrical is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 02:43 PM   #3
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Oh, yeah. Fantasies and even had a couple of vivid dreams where I wake up one morning in a female body, and call one of my provider friends for help in dealing with it--which she finds hysterical. But I also find out what it is like to face the appearance expectations and not being taken as seriously as I am used to.

I occasionally enjoy role playing as a female, getting to wear hose, panties, camisole. Be the one on the receiving end by my partner using a strap-on. Yummy.

I don't feel in the least like I am transgendered, but something about playing like that which is both sensual and a very exciting mindfuck.

And it actually gives me an interesting perspective to think about the different roles men and women have, much of it without conscious realization of the differences.
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 04:32 PM   #4
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

Role playing can be super fun, and role playing as the opposite sex can be quite a fun experience! I don't think there's anything inherently feminine about getting fucked so a strap-on as I have met some pretty masculine guys who like to take it in the ass. But I do think that prostate orgasms are the closest a guy can come to the intensity of the g-spot orgasm.

I love to roleplay and have tried all kinds of roles. Sometimes I have played a man or a tomboy. Or a lesbian lover with a man who wants to play the role of a woman. It can be fun to spice things up with a little role reversal. I would love for a small guy who is around my body size to show up and ask me to switch clothes with him while we play.

I did have a boyfriend once when I was 18 who liked to switch clothes. He was very much straight (even tho I am bisexual), but was pretty openminded about clothing. We wore the same size, so we would just mix and match clothing all the time depending on our moods. He was not into being fucked with a strap-on or anything, and I was really into being spanked at the time so we did a lot of that. But it was fun to be so fluid about our wardrobes. I miss showing up to college parties in jeans, a button-up, and a tie while my boyfriend wore tights, a skirt, and a frilly blouse! It was pretty fun and it was interesting to see how people would react.

I don't understand why men wearing skirts is so much more taboo than women wearing pants. It's really not that weird and throughout history it was much more common.
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 07:14 PM   #5
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

Sometimes when I am exploring orally, I like to imagine what it would feel like if I had female parts and then kiss and lick as I imagine I'd like it to feel ...

Zoey, I can't wait to get up to your area and meet. You sound very fun!
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 07:37 PM   #6
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I've never really fantasized about it.

But now that you mention it, if I was magically a chick, first thing I would do is starting sticking all kinds of weird things in the vagina like:
a fist/hand, candle sticks, cellphones, various vegetables, bottles of soda, wine, etc.

I would be overly sexual and freaky.

But I wouldn't want to be a chick permanently, just for like a day and thats it.
savak is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 10:23 PM   #7
Lhornbk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Yes, I have fantasized about that. Being a woman and wearing stockings and panties and lingerie and high heels, and then having sex with another woman. I think it would be very hot for us to explore each other's bodies, use strapons on each other. I am very submissive, and wear stockings/pantyhose and panties all the time for my mistress. I especially love the feel of nylon on my legs. And she has fucked me with a strapon. One thing I do want to do is roleplay being her lesbian lover, having her talk to me and treat me as a woman. Maybe even completely dressing up as a woman, and having her seduce me and have her way with me. (I am not a total crossdresser though. I love panties and stockings, and might try lingerie at some point, but I don't really desire to try to pass as a female. My crossdressing is just part of being submissive to my mistress.)
Lhornbk is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 10:41 PM   #8
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I will admit that I have had cock envy at times. Having my slut dressed up in satin and silk, laying on his back, legs spread just waiting for me to take him and make him my slut. Im in a fishnet bodysuite, large cock strapped on........I crawl over him, licking and teasing as I go,then mount him, filling his manPussy with my girlCock. His legs over my shoulders, our eyes locked in passion, as I take a kiss while I slowly grind and thrust. His eyes rolling back in his head, toes curled, head thrashing side to side............THIS is when though as good as if feels to give pleasure..I think "Damn, if only my cock were real I could feel all this pleasure too".....
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 10:08 AM   #9
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by savak View Post
I've never really fantasized about it.

But now that you mention it, if I was magically a chick, first thing I would do is starting sticking all kinds of weird things in the vagina like:
a fist/hand, candle sticks, cellphones, various vegetables, bottles of soda, wine, etc.

I would be overly sexual and freaky.

But I wouldn't want to be a chick permanently, just for like a day and thats it.
This pretty much parrots the way that I feel when I think about the "what if's" of having a cock.

I don't really fantasize about it but I've thought about it.

If I had a cock, I would be wanting to stick it in any ass (m or f), pussy, watermelon, fist, hand, various vegetables and paper products around.

But I wouldn't want to have a cock for more than a day or so. Then, I would prefer to stay as is ... with regard to my plumbing, etc.

I do wonder how such a "tool" can give a woman so much pleasure. I'd like to know how it feels to just have a cock for a day or so. It would be so fantastic!!!

The one thing that I probably DO fantasize about would be stroking my own cock. That must feel so good to a man!
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 11:57 AM   #10
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

What would I do if I were female for some period of time?

I've been with a few women who are multi-orgasmic in a big way, and unmistakeably "real" orgasms". I've learned over the last 2 years how to have non-ejaculatory orgasms, but I would love to know what multi-Os feel like to a woman.

I'd buy myself a Hitachi Magic Wand and see how many times I could come.

I'd see if I could figure out how to make myself squirt.

I'd arrange as soon as possible to make love to my favorite Houston women, Paulina Payne, Yummy Marie, and Amelia Sterling--singly or in various combinations. I'd like to see how many times I could come from DATY from these beautiful women--I'd love to squirt all over them.

I'd love shopping for lingerie--maybe with one or more of the above ladies along to help me.
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 08:25 PM   #11
MLisaRIP
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 225810

Some of my hardest orgasms have been when I imagined I had a cock and was cuming deep inside my partner...either male or female. I didn't care.
But I enjoy the physical body I was born into this turn, perhaps next time I'll be male,
Or perhaps I'll go the trans route, start as one and realize I am the other and just make it so. Maybe by then they will have perfected the change procedures.

No matter~ male, female, somewhere between~ it really is what is rocking in the brain that counts.
MLisaRIP is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 08:49 PM   #12
bambimonroe
Account Disabled

User ID: 228136
My ECCIE Reviews

There has been times while using my strap on that have turned me on as I forced my slut to take my plastic man power. I would love to feel my extra leg as he/she pleased it orally. These thoughts have made the experience so much better and pleasurable.
bambimonroe is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 09:20 PM   #13
Bancroft1957
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
This pretty much parrots the way that I feel when I think about the "what if's" of having a cock.

I don't really fantasize about it but I've thought about it.

If I had a cock, I would be wanting to stick it in any ass (m or f), pussy, watermelon, fist, hand, various vegetables and paper products around.

But I wouldn't want to have a cock for more than a day or so. Then, I would prefer to stay as is ... with regard to my plumbing, etc.

I do wonder how such a "tool" can give a woman so much pleasure. I'd like to know how it feels to just have a cock for a day or so. It would be so fantastic!!!

The one thing that I probably DO fantasize about would be stroking my own cock. That must feel so good to a man!
stroking your own does feel good, but not as great as a soft tiny hand, or soft lips wrapped around it!!
Bancroft1957 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 09:40 PM   #14
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

What a great thread. Kudos to everyone for their honesty.

I've enjoyed role reversal on more than a few occasions. One ATF in particular enjoyed strap on play. Aside from actually penetrating me, she loved having me kneel before her and service her dildo. And she never liked dirty talk when I was doing her (and in just about every way imaginable), but she loved talking to me (roles reversed) graphically. And I got off on this because she so obviously got off.

Another element of this I've encountered is eating cum. Another wonderful partner really got off on having my spunk wind up on my face. Getting it there was interesting in itself.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 09:26 AM   #15
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I don't necessarily agree women have "power over men"....only if you let that happen. That said, I am envious of the sexual staying power of women. Being able to have multiple orgasms over a short period of time is something I'd like to be able to do.

But imagine a world where that actually happens. Would anything get done?
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women