Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160254
Yssup Rider59830
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35125
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2014, 11:44 AM   #16
Bancroft1957
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhivago52 View Post
I don't necessarily agree women have "power over men"....only if you let that happen. That said, I am envious of the sexual staying power of women. Being able to have multiple orgasms over a short period of time is something I'd like to be able to do.

But imagine a world where that actually happens. Would anything get done?
they have what we want...three sexual options, and the ability to get us to pay for it. That seems like power to me, or our weakness as men.
Bancroft1957 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 04:20 PM   #17
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

And don't you sense at times that you may have what women want? Maybe I'm lucky, but I've had no issues attracting women, without them knowing if I had money, etc. I've never once had the feeling that any woman had power over me just because I desired her.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 09:59 AM   #18
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyrrical View Post
I'd like to experience what a really good female orgasm feels like. One of those ones that just wrecks the lady and leaves her a mass of quivering, spasmodic lump of flesh. Looks like fun. Someone hurry up and invent a neurointerfacethingamabob. I'd suck (no pun) as an actual woman though, too lazy about my personal appearance to be anything but fugly.

Interesting topic. This neuro-interfacing "thing" however may be much closer to being a reality than any us think.

This very topic came up during a conversation at a "wine-n-cheese" party I attended many years ago. A fellow (the proto-typical nerd, scientist, "super-brainiac" type....think Sheldon of Big Bang.....yes, these people actually exist) suggested there may come a day when micro-micro chips could be surgically inserted in the brain allowing technology to give said participant that "Matrix" experience (ie: "plug-in" to a program of your choice and allow you to experience "anything" you desired....go on an exotic vacation you could never actually afford....be James Bond....or any other fictional / non-fictional character you desired. And all from the comfort of your own living room.)

He even went as far as suggesting two people (or more) could interphase with each other during the same progam / experience (ie: an entire family could go to Disney World for a week or so.....and the act took mere seconds / minutes from their Lazy Boy recliners).

Course, that said, a tipsy young lady asked if she and her boyfriend could have "virtual sex" during such an episode. Amid a few snickers and guffaws from a few listeners,he concurred it was not only possible, but suggested they could even "change places" with one another during this interlude. She becomes him, he becomes her and....woo hoo!

Warbles the brain just thinking about the possibilities, huh?

But not to worry, ladies......even if this technology becomes a reality and hits the open market, it'll never replace a one or two hour session with "the real thing".....right?
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 01:34 PM   #19
deejohn
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

While I don't fantasize about being an actual female for any period of time (mostly because I would make one ugly lady), I have found that my desire to be more feminine and submissive in my sex life has lead to some of my more enjoyable experiences. I desire to some day to experience the feeling of being "made up" and told how pretty I look ect and then to be sensually dominated.
deejohn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women