Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2020, 04:29 PM   #1
marvelousntx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42
Default Closed Again

Dallas just closed all their strip clubs again about an hour ago. Said they weren't following the guidelines.
marvelousntx is online now   Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 05:09 PM   #2
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Not entirely true. BDD is still open as of the moment
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 05:27 PM   #3
Gentleman2hobby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

More follow up on that please. Is BDD the only one still open?
Gentleman2hobby is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 05:31 PM   #4
Jvc072006
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Here is the story. Still confused it’s Jenkins that’s closing it but Abbott the governor hasn’t said anything?

https://www.wfaa.com/mobile/article/...a-8c8d40543ccf
Jvc072006 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 06:22 PM   #5
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentleman2hobby View Post
More follow up on that please. Is BDD the only one still open?

How the fuck would I know? I don’t have phone numbers of strippers at every club. One dancer I know texted me to tell me BDD is still open
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 07:13 PM   #6
SmokeMonster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Pretty sure they are all still open (that had opened) as of right now. Judge Jenkins announced the closure this afternoon, most of these orders take place at midnight.

Also the clubs have pretty much been saying screw you to the government by being open already (in the case of the alcohol clubs), so I wouldn't be surprised if they don't close unless literally forced to by law enforcement. The governor is not gonna bail out SOBs, he just isn't, so if they are waiting for that they will be waiting forever. Also I don't expect protestors to show up to fight for strip clubs rights to stay open. But the clubs love to take things to court.
SmokeMonster is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 09:08 PM   #7
Gentleman2hobby
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txexetoo View Post
How the fuck would I know? I don’t have phone numbers of strippers at every club. One dancer I know texted me to tell me BDD is still open
That’s good enough info. Thank you. A stripper at Chicas Locas said they are still open.
Old 07-24-2020, 10:39 PM   #8
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

there is always a lag time, between an order and the requirement. Midnight would be unusually fast.. maybe Midnight tomorrow is more likely.

they sort of thumbed their noses at the law, trying to qualify as restaurants, and such. ironically the Cops have been attacking the low-hanging fruit, AMPs, who don't have Corporate Lawyers to fight back. even as AMPs are far less likely to be CO-VID vectors.

I guess I should be happy we aren't Portland, with Camouflaged Dudes snatching guys out of the AMPs/Clubs, and tossing them into unmarked Vans.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 01:25 AM   #9
Gentleman2hobby
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvc072006 View Post
Here is the story. Still confused it’s Jenkins that’s closing it but Abbott the governor hasn’t said anything?

https://www.wfaa.com/mobile/article/...a-8c8d40543ccf
https://twitter.com/judgeclayj/status/1286852738769444864?s=21

Judge Jenkins posted it on Twitter at 9:36pm too. We’ll see how things develops tomorrow or Monday.
Old 07-25-2020, 05:45 AM   #10
sandman77
Registered Member

Quote:
"These [strip clubs] make a lot of their money off tips, lap dances etcetera so they could remain open," Jenkins said.
While I don’t know exactly how much clubs make from stage fees, I’m pretty sure it’s over 51% alcohol. (At least for places with bars.)
sandman77 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 06:19 AM   #11
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman77 View Post
While I don’t know exactly how much clubs make from stage fees, I’m pretty sure it’s over 51% alcohol. (At least for places with bars.)
of course short-term I'm sure a Club could manipulate its sales, in favor of the tipping point under 50%.. I would prefer them to give away alcoholic drinks and spike the Cover Charge, that is a "cleaner" way of skirting the law.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 08:43 AM   #12
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Like Chung said, minupulate sells by ringing up cover charges as food purchases or when they do sell alcohol, ring up at least half of it as food, all it takes is pressing a different button on the register and when the powers that be look at the sales receipts, amazingly, this strip club who before covid-19 has 90%+ of it's register sales be alcohol, suddenly has just 40% alcohol and 60% food. Those guys are never going to realize that it is a scam to stay open!

But, it still would have no effect on the mask ordinance/guideline, which is not going to be followed even if 100% of their register sales were food. Most patrons, employees and dancers are probably wearing masks while in the public portions of the club, but no one, including the dancer, is going to wear a mask while in a private booth or even just getting a lap dance.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 09:28 AM   #13
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
there is always a lag time, between an order and the requirement. Midnight would be unusually fast.. maybe Midnight tomorrow is more likely.

they sort of thumbed their noses at the law, trying to qualify as restaurants, and such. ironically the Cops have been attacking the low-hanging fruit, AMPs, who don't have Corporate Lawyers to fight back. even as AMPs are far less likely to be CO-VID vectors.

I guess I should be happy we aren't Portland, with Camouflaged Dudes snatching guys out of the AMPs/Clubs, and tossing them into unmarked Vans.
They only snatch the guys who screw fat, cheap hookers.

They figure any guy that desperate can't afford a lawyer to fight back.

The rest of us are safe!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 01:07 PM   #14
ShahOfTexas
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

I was at Buck's Wild on Reeder last evening up unitl 8-ish, no closure, unless I was hallucinating en Espanol again.
ShahOfTexas is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 01:25 PM   #15
vhagar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Bucks wild Dallas reporting they're open today on social media. I find the whole thing really interesting and curious, regardless of what's right/wrong what happens.

And I do hope they're open when I'm back in dallas soon . Hopefully I can at least head to FW
vhagar is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women