Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2020, 10:58 AM   #1
almostfamous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Default Encounter: Where does BDD find all these perfect 10s?

Date: 10/3/2020
Name: J***** @ BDD
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 10250 Shady Trail
Activities: Lap Dance, DFK, groping, breast fondling, ass fondling, clit fondling, HJ.
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Just a beautiful girl, fun to talk to, great IOP, D+ man mades, tight ass, tight legs (basically a girl who is serious about her gym time.y
Recommendation: Yes
almostfamous is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 01:14 PM   #2
jsem7k
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I believe most of them came here from Las Vegas and other COVID restricting cities. So enjoy while you can.��
jsem7k is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 03:25 PM   #3
almostfamous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsem7k View Post
I believe most of them came here from Las Vegas and other COVID restricting cities. So enjoy while you can.��
J** said she's been at BDD Zfor years but the other dancer was from NYC for the exact reason you mentioned.
almostfamous is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 04:32 PM   #4
7Zark7
Premium Access

Encounters: 126

Vegas chicks carry a piece of "Vegas" with them, they run clubs different there...I stay clear of them personally
7Zark7 is online now   Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 12:16 AM   #5
amexblack
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Zark7 View Post
Vegas chicks carry a piece of "Vegas" with them, they run clubs different there...I stay clear of them personally
care to clarify?
amexblack is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 03:56 PM   #6
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Either your bar is very low or mine is very high. I having a tough time thinking of any tins that works with baby dolls. That’s not to say there aren’t any attractive women working there but 10’s, few and far between
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 05:55 PM   #7
TomCollins
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I’m with you, I can’t think of ANY 10s at BDD. It’s been a long time since I saw one there. There are a handful of 8s maybe, but that’s about it.
TomCollins is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 06:28 PM   #8
huskerdude
Premium Access

Encounters: 137

I agree, no 10's maybe 8's like said
huskerdude is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 10:48 PM   #9
mb60
Valued Poster

Went to BDD tonight 10/11 for the first time in a year. Let me say the talent was top notch and the club was in great shape. Hands down the best club for entertainment in the DFW area.
mb60 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 05:57 PM   #10
7Zark7
Premium Access

Encounters: 126

Quote:
Originally Posted by amexblack View Post
care to clarify?
they're car salesmen...I know all dancers will try to juice you for all you're worth, but Vegas chicks sell and you get nothing for the effort. They're use to out of towners with the "whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" drifting through their head, and they pounce on those "marks". You make eye contract with them and you cannot get rid of them, like gum on the bottom of your shoe...they look good but they have a mentality that's not good for Dallas - the faster they go back to Vegas the better.
Next time you're in Vegas hit up any club and see what I'm referring too.
7Zark7 is online now   Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 07:42 PM   #11
Cigar21TX
Registered Member

Some of them are local and just tell you they are from Vegas.
Cigar21TX is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 02:42 PM   #12
Sparky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79

I stopped by today for the first time in over a year, and I have to agree! The talent was top notch! Got dances from 4 girls... all solid 8’s
1. A Cuban, short spinner with an amazing ass. Lot’s of playing with her up tops, some southern exploration. Wouldn’t let me under the thong. Offered hj for extra $100. Declined.
2. Sexy blond spinner Latina. Think she had braces. Lots of grinding, playing with pussy over the thong, she came hard and soaked through her thong. Very sexy but no extras
3. Tall skinny Latina from Dallas (born and raised). Tiny perky tits, perfect ass. She was open to fiv, fia, lots of boob sucking. Did some stripper slide. I resisted the urge to purge
4. A very Americanized Mexican (no, not Cuban) with brand new man mades which were spectacular. Pretty face, wavy hair, sexy outfit. Again, amazing ass! She said that she’s worked there for 4 years, but I’ve never seen her. Day shift. She was cool with some gentle boob play, despite the new surgery. She told me to unzip and undo the button and she stroked me with her super soft hands. Did some stripper slide and I played with her clit. Only lasted a couple of songs and she collected the batter. Gave her 80. M******

Man, best time I’ve had at BDD in years!
Sparky is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 03:46 PM   #13
jajake56
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
I stopped by today for the first time in over a year, and I have to agree! The talent was top notch! Got dances from 4 girls... all solid 8’s

We must've been there at the same time! I haven't been in a couple years either but omg the hotties were everywhere. COVID has been good to BDD!
jajake56 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 10:50 PM   #14
jsem7k
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Default I'm in Vegas and missing Dallas!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajake56 View Post
We must've been there at the same time! I haven't been in a couple years either but omg the hotties were everywhere. COVID has been good to BDD!
Great post!!!

I am in Vegas on a business trip and I’m already missing Dallas. Hell, I don’t believe I would ever say this. All the clubs are still shut down. The only club open is Palomino, North of Vegas. It is opened as bikini a bar. The girls are dancing on stage in bikinis. They are only nude in VIP. I got a couple of dance, but not the same as in Dallas. Hell, I will take CL right now.

Anyone knows of other options here in Vegas please PM me.
jsem7k is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 03:41 AM   #15
albadia
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

I haven’t been there in years, miss the old days at the original at northwest and the first few years at the new location, I remember all the 10s and play day and night
albadia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women